Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

17 minutes ago, Susan Mac said:

There has been no official announcement about the BH Hongkong stage greetings on 23th until now and that's the same in the DC article. The writer specifies that there is no official and mere a supposition. Please do not mislead readers with uncertain information. 

I think you quoted me wrong on that one. Lmao you meant @urkhan not me but instead you tagged me on a quote from 1st March this year but I understand you couldn't delete the qoute. It always happens to me. 

45 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

I think you quoted me wrong on that one. Lmao you meant @urkhan not me but instead you tagged me on a quote from 1st March this year but I understand you couldn't delete the qoute. It always happens to me. 

I'm so sorry. You're right. I'm not used to writing in here. Thank you for understanding.

Edited by Susan Mac

Lee Min Ho’s movie “Bounty Hunters” is a huge box office hit!

lee-min-ho_1468599662_af_org.jpg

Lee Min Ho proves that he’s not only a top star in Korea but also in China!

He’s new comedy action film “Bounty Hunters” is a huge box office hit in China.

China Box Office (CBO) revealed on July 15 that the movie “Bounty Hunters” garnered cumulative sales of 35.6 billion KRW (~$31.3 million USD) in just two weeks after it was released.

The movie also features top Chinese stars such as Wallace Chung and Tiffany Tang, and narrates the life of bounty hunters who roam around all over Asia for their prize.

The sales reported marks as the highest record of a Korean actor in a Chinese movie.

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho and the other cast and staff of “Bounty Hunters”!

Source: Kpopfighting

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/07/19/lee-min-hos-movie-bounty-hunters-huge-box-office-hit/

• Like 7

Male K-stars‘ black-and-white photo spreads (vote)

The K-pop Herald’s compilation of breathtaking black and white photos of Korean actors may stun some fans. Pick your favorite at the poll below!

Skipped unrelated

Lee Min-ho

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160718

(Starhaus Entertainment)

Spoiler

Actor Lee Min-ho’s class-B snaps were revealed through his former agency Starhaus Entertainment in February 2014. The four snaps were taken on the photo shoot with the Philippines’ outfit brand Bench. The hallyu star shows off dandy looks in the photos.

(Starhaus Entertainment)

(Starhaus Entertainment)

(Starhaus Entertainment)

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

Click here to vote

• Like 6

@Kris Silva I am literally reeling from the news :astonished: Still can't believe it but I think I've read enough (it's even announced by The Hollywood Reporter) to realize it's for real. I don't understand why (especially after BH has screened already), but my golly, I have to figure out quickly how we can buy, steal or beg for tickets. It's next weekend already!!! KCon never interested me but with LMH? Come h€ll or high water, I must be there!!!!

By the way, this is a great fanart for LotBS. Looks like this is gonna be another DF exclusive!

938184a2jw1f61yly7kzug20b40jg1l2.gif

cr ohchloe

• Like 7

@pixie0622, i hope you and LA Minoz can see him :)

Korean Superstar Lee Min Ho to Attend KCON L.A. (Exclusive)

lee_min-ho_h_2016.jpg

It will be the popular actor's first appearance at North America's largest K-Pop convention.

KCON just got hotter.

Korean actor Lee Min Ho, arguably one of the biggest current stars in Asia, will make his first appearance at the Los Angeles staging of North America's largest K-Pop convention, now in its fifth year. KCON L.A. will take place July 29 through 31 at the Los Angeles Convention Center and L.A. Live, where the annual multi-concert will be held in the Staples Center, Club Novo will host the Halo Championship Series finals and the outdoor plaza will be dedicated to KCON Street Food (presented by the outdoor food festival series KTown Night Market).

Lee rocketed to fame as the snobby male lead in 2009's wildly popular Korean prep school drama Boys Over Flowers, based on the Japanese manga of the same name. In addition to becoming one of the most sought-after pitchmen across Asia, he also has starred in the faux-gay rom-com Personal Taste, vigilante actioner City Hunter, time-travel drama Faith, and Gossip Girl­-esque soap Heirs, which was the first co-production between a local Korean production company and the U.S.-based streaming service DramaFever. Lee took a break from TV after 2013 to take his first two starring film roles, the period gangster drama Gangnam Blues and the pan-Asian action comedy Bounty Hunters.

Before he enters the South Korean military for the country's mandatory two-year conscription for all males, Lee will star opposite top actress Gianna Jun/Jun Ji-Hyun (Assassination, My Love From Another Star) for the first time in the period mermaid fantasy Legend of the Blue Sea this fall.

Source

Korean News

[단독] 이민호, 'KCON 2016 LA' 합류…'한류팬' 직접 만난다

http://entertain.naver.com/read

• Like 7