Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Olga, thanks for sharing the translation of this interview.  Good that they brought up about his military enlistment & know about his answers about it. I heard that Lee Min Ho was asked about a Chinese fan who had shaved her head to share with Lee Min Ho what it feels like to enlist.  And he said he heard about it through a news article & he was touched.  He said that the fan's hair may have grown out again by the time he actually does enlist. But, he said that he has not any specific plans to enlist soon since he has not received any Enlistment Notice yet. If this is the case, Lee Min Ho can still come back on the small screen soon. :P

His really sweetheart and very kind towards his fans. I'm actully touched by hearing him appreciate that

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho brings up his military enlistment

lee-min-ho_1461887105_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
On April 28, actor Lee Min Ho took part in an interview with Chinese media outletSina, where he personally brought up the topic of his military enlistment! 

During the interview, Lee Min Ho was asked about a Chinese fan who had shaved her head to share with Lee Min Ho what it feels like to enlist. About the topic, the actor relayed, "I heard about it through a news article. I was very thankful and touched. But because I don't have any specific plans to enlist soon and I haven't received any enlistment orders, the fan's hair may have grown out again by the time I actually do enlist." 

• Like 6

Wonder...soompi.com always delete my Amazing comments...i write again n soompi delete again..i write again n again n soompi delete again n again..really wonder,maybe my comment really amazing n soompi didn't like it...but soompi didn't delete negative comments about Lee Min Ho..it seems soompi love to see negative comments about Lee Min Ho..

see this link http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/29/lee-min-ho-discusses-enlistment-and-reaction-to-fan-who-shaved-her-head-for-him/

i capture my comment

delete3.jpg

20160428 Sina interview with Lee Min Ho :

Translation part (1) :

0:06
Q
"Bounty Hunter" is your first Chinese big screen work, what’s the difference between filming in Korea and in China ?
A
Actually, not much different, because the entire production environment and production process are similar, but this is my first China/Korea co-productions, the language using in the fields may be a bit different, in fact, very much the same.

0:36
Q
Why did you choose "Bounty Hunters" as a touchstone to enter the Chinese big screen ?
A
First of all, from years ago, there have been lots of people keeping to ask me when you will shoot Chinese works. And fans have also asked me when you will shoot Chinese films. Actually, I feel that it’s a little bit far from the original plan, but just accomplish the plan all along.
(** Chinese sub is “far from”, but I have no idea what it means here.)

1:10
Q
Is there any role you took before similar to the role of “Lee San” ?
A
Kim Tan’s elfish charm and some parts of Lee Yoon Shung, seems a little similar to both

1:39
Q
Comparison with your previous works, is this film have most action scenes ? Did you get injured ?
A
There were strong action scenes, so the body would be a little tired. The five roles in this film have different personalities and works in charge, Lee San is responsible for fighting with body and playing three-section cudgel, not very difficult but a little tired. It’s fully prepared at filming site before shooting, I didn’t get injured.

2:22
Q
Are there lots of fighting scenes with Tang Yen (Tiffany Tang) ? How’s your tacit understanding ?
A
I feel Tang Yen’s personality is very vigorous, optimistic, and positive. Kind of like my own personality, both of us communicated with each other often and it’s harmonious at filming sites.

2:48
Q
At Press Conference, you have mentioned that Tang Yen and you should do rehearsal of the fighting scenes, but both of you were naughty and joking with each other instead of doing rehearsal seriously ?
A
There was fighting scene when the first time we met. And we had done practice at training school before but not enough, so we should take a little time to do more practice before shooting, but we were busy at making jokes. 

3:17
Q
Is there love line between Tang Yen and you ?
A
No deep love, just feeling good and a little heartbeat.

3:32
Q
Are you familiar with Chinese actress ? Who would you like to work together most ?
A
Lots of Chinese actress are great, it’s difficult to point out any one. If there is an opportunity to have a good work and work with an actress suitable for the character, that will be great.

3:53
Q
You worked with Wallace Chung this time, what kind of person you think he is ? Do you know his nicknames ?
A
His acting experience is more than mine but the time is longer also, is my predecessor and older than me. So he showed his professionalism everywhere. For example, the director is form Korea, there should be communication problems between them, but Wallace handled it quite well. And it is worth to learn the process how he prepare every scene. He’s worth of learning and model-like.

4:43
Q
Wallace and you are the representative of male god for China and Korea, have you ever pk for which one is more handsome ?
A
Wallace is more handsome than me.

4:56
Q
Have you talked about how to maintain your looking at filming site ?
A
Actually we didn’t talked much, mostly we talked about works. Because I was still not familiar with the Chinese filming environment, so we had more communications about this point, I told him how we shoot in Korea, and he told me the way in China.

5:22
Q
Would you tell us how you maintain your good looking ?
A
Actually I was not the kind of person that pay attention on protecting facial skins, but now I feel that I should start to make some maintenance. Not particular way, just pay attention on cleaning face and some moisture mask before sleeping. And try to not under too much stress, that will reflect to your skin. Keep the body and spirit healthy then may keep the good skin. I recommend that if you want to keep good skin, you have to keep in good mood and go out to take exercise.

6:04
Q
The shootings of Bounty Hunters are in several countries, in where you feel happiest as shooting ?
A
The most impressed are the final scenes in Thailand.

6:24
Q
Have you thought about what favors sending to your fans if the box office of “Bounty Hunter” break up five hundred million or ten hundred million ?
A
I have not made any sense of it, how’s like to do in China usually ?
Q
Usually like to promise swimming naked.
A
(Laughing) I will discuss with Wallace.
Q
If really swimming naked, how about your tolerance ?
A
(Laughing again) I don’t know, no comment.

6:58
Q
Will there be a new drama for us this year ?
A
First opened is “Bounty Hunters”, and there is not specific plan arranged afterward. But there has been a plan to find a new work this year.

7:17
Q
Is it possible to participate some Chinese programs like drama or variety show ?
A
Have thought about that, but it is difficult to have so much time and energy to attend.

7:45
Q
In one variety show that Anita Yuan was addicted to you in front of her husband Julian Cheung, have you got any touch with this couple afterward ?
A
In addition to that show, she often mentioned me in other shows, really really thanks to them. But there are not many opportunities for private interactions with them. 

8:07
Q:If your girlfriend is addicted to other male gods in front of you, what will you react ?
A:I should not be happy at that, I should not stand it.

• Like 15

Lee Min Ho Responds To Fan Who Shaved Her Head For Him

HER WISH COMES TRUE.

Earlier on, hellokpop reported that a Chinese fan girl uploaded a video of her shaving head for her idol Lee Min Ho. She did the act to show her sadness over his coming military enlistment.

WATCH: FAN GIRL SHAVES HER HEAD FOR LEE MIN HO

In an interview with Chinese media outlet Sina, Lee Min Ho revealed his thoughts on the fan’s action, and further talked about his military enlistment.

The actor was asked how he looked at that case which has stirred much commotion over the internet. He replied, “I saw it through the reports.”

He added, “I could felt the sincerity, I am thankful and touched. But in fact, specific plan and timing for enlistment have not been set. At this time, she has already shaved her head. Probably by the time I enlist, the fan’s hair may have grown a little bit.”

http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-min-ho-responds-fan-shaved-head/

• Like 5

Translation part (2):

8:17
Q
Now you are appointed as ambassador to South Korea Tourism and 2018 Winter Olympics. Have you done any specific jobs?
A
Most recently is 2018 Winter Olympics, would like everybody pay more attention to it. It is impossible for me to attend Winter Olympics, but I will pay more attention to it also and try to do my responsibility from minor details.

8:42
Q
What is your favorite sport ? And what do your love to see in Olympics ?
A
I like all kinds of ball games, surfing in summer and ski in winter. Love to see speed skating in Olympics.

9:01
Q
Where will recommend for Korea tourism ?
A
I would like to recommend Jeju island, because the air in there are great. In fact, it will be nice if go to a city tour, but to me, it should be a rest as tourism, Jeju island is very proper to have a good rest.

9:31
Q
If you have time to travel, where would you like to go outside Korea ?
A
Because I often come to China, but the places I went to work are those big cities like Shang Hai, Beijing, and Guang Jou. I have not been to other places, and I would like to travel to those beauty spots like ordinary people.
Q
How to do if you are surrounded by fans ?
A
I will cover myself very well.

10:04
Q
Yesterday, you attend the opening ceremony of BIFF, it should be your first time, how you feel ?
A
I felt very honored to attend the ceremony. And I was attending the BIFF by “Bounty Hunters”, wish I will have more opportunities to attend such big festival events by more good works. Because it’s my first time, felt unfamiliar at locale, but there were lots of friends greeting me, so naturally got into the atmosphere there and felt happy.

10:40
Q
Yesterday, there were many Chinese filmmakers and Hollywood big stars, did you have any interaction with them ?
A
There was not any time to interact with them.

10:49
Q
Raymond Wong has said that “Bounty Hunters” is a movie that has new breakthrough and innovation. What is the new breakthrough and innovation ?
A
This film will be screened in summer, when talking about summer, it always be easy and happy. I hope every one can enter the theater to watch this film very easily, that is the charm of this film.

11:27
Q
What film festivals you are paying attention to ?
A
To be an actor, I think most of us are looking forward Cannes International Film Festival, because we have expectation for Cannes, and CIFF has its authority.

12:03
Q
Who is the director in the world that you most want to work together ?
A
The range is too big, the directors in the world that I like and worth to respect are too many. It will be very honored and expected to have opportunities working together with famous directors. But I prefer to work together with those new directors with originality.

12:32
Q
Only in China, which director you would like to work together ?
A
There are many famous director in china as well. Those I know are many, like Feng Xiaogang and John Woo, and many new directors also. If there is any good work, no matter is Chinese film or co-production by Korean and Chinese, I would like to challenge it.

13:04
Q
Have you think about transferring to be a director or producer in the future ?
A
There has not been any plan or idea by now. I would like to focus on being an “Actor”. Maybe some day I will think about it, but there is no idea right now.

13:31
Q
You have learned some Chinese during “Bounty Hunters” filming, what is your specially good at ?
A
”sha gua” (fool) !
Q
Why ?
A
Just joking, said “sha gua” to everybody as meeting at filming site. And a sentence in the scripts is still in my memory : “Wait a minute, I feel something wrong.” (in Chinese)
Q
Who taught you to say “sha gua” ?
A
Tang Yen.

• Like 13

Translation part (3):

The following questions are from fans :

14:08
Q: Which is more difficult to learn ? Chinese or dancing ?
A: Dancing is more difficult to learn.

14:15
Q: If there are only 2 kinds of food left in the world, cucumber and parsley, which one will you choose ?
A: It's really too difficult to choose one, maybe parsley.

14:32
Q: You usually opened and ate the candies form fans right away at the airports, like candies very much ?
A: Did not ate all, and I would like to tell my fans, don't send me more candies, there are too many already, my teeth are broken.
Q: So, what gift you like to get from fans mostly ?
A: At those special days, fans went to take care of  those people who need helps and send them some goods. Just doing something meaningful like that, my fans are all have warm hearts. 

15:20
Asking about the fan shaved her head, you may find the article by different medias. I will not translate this part again.

And the following are translated by Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE :
16:13
Q: Do you have anything that you like to tell you fans?
A: There is one thing that i feel very rejoice and appreciated, as an actor, i can do something helpful and encouraged to some people, which energize them and their life. This is very meaningful to me. Therefore, i will do every kind of project in further future, through this way to pay back the love i have got from them.

16:48
Q: Do you afraid of that fans may leave while you taking military duty?
A: Actually, i do think of it, but if compare myself as a book, me, as a unfinished book. About the ending of this book? Nobody knows. However, every single chapter, every single page, i believe that everyone will remember all these processes. And, in order to make people like this book, i will put as much effort as i can, which is my responsibility and duty. However, the final consequence, i do not really care about it.

17:29
Minho :Thank you ! I love you all !!   (in Chinese)

----  End  ----

• Like 12

Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho had an interview with Chinese news Sina Entertainment to discuss his upcoming movie “Bounty Hunters”.

Lee Min Ho shared about his military plans even though the media were prohibited to ask it. He revealed that he saw in the news about the fan who shaved her hair in commemoration for the actor’s enlistment. Lee Min Ho then revealed that he will not yet enter the military anytime soon and he felt touched with the act of her fan.

Lee Min Ho also shared how he is so thankful for all the supporters that he just want to repay them will good projects, events and activities.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/29/lee-min-ho-talks-about-his-military-enlistment/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Translation part (3):

The following questions are from fans :

14:08
Q: Which is more difficult to learn ? Chinese or dancing ?
A: Dancing is more difficult to learn.

14:15
Q: If there are only 2 kinds of food left in the world, cucumber and parsley, which one will you choose ?
A: It's really too difficult to choose one, maybe parsley.

14:32
Q: You usually opened and ate the candies form fans right away at the airports, like candies very much ?
A: Did not ate all, and I would like to tell my fans, don't send me more candies, there are too many already, my teeth are broken.
Q: So, what gift you like to get from fans mostly ?
A: At those special days, fans went to take care of  those people who need helps and send them some goods. Just doing something meaningful like that, my fans are all have warm hearts. 

15:20
Asking about the fan shaved her head, you may find the article by different medias. I will not translate this part again.

And the following are translated by Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE :
16:13
Q: Do you have anything that you like to tell you fans?
A: There is one thing that i feel very rejoice and appreciated, as an actor, i can do something helpful and encouraged to some people, which energize them and their life. This is very meaningful to me. Therefore, i will do every kind of project in further future, through this way to pay back the love i have got from them.

16:48
Q: Do you afraid of that fans may leave while you taking military duty?
A: Actually, i do think of it, but if compare myself as a book, me, as a unfinished book. About the ending of this book? Nobody knows. However, every single chapter, every single page, i believe that everyone will remember all these processes. And, in order to make people like this book, i will put as much effort as i can, which is my responsibility and duty. However, the final consequence, i do not really care about it.

17:29
Minho :Thank you ! I love you all !!   (in Chinese)

----  End  ----

Did you translate them yourself? Thanks for the time and there is also alot of other translations because I saw a slightly different one then yours but pretty much the same. I will try to upload it. your english and translation is top class hope to see more translations from you. vote up

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SherlyM said:

Wonder...soompi.com always delete my Amazing comments...i write again n soompi delete again..i write again n again n soompi delete again n again..really wonder,maybe my comment really amazing n soompi didn't like it...but soompi didn't delete negative comments about Lee Min Ho..it seems soompi love to see negative comments about Lee Min Ho..

see this link http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/29/lee-min-ho-discusses-enlistment-and-reaction-to-fan-who-shaved-her-head-for-him/

i capture my comment

This is one of the most unnecessary comments dropped on a nicely going thread. was it really neccessary?

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho Discusses Enlistment And Reaction To Fan Who Shaved Her Head For Him

an interview, during which he talked a bit about his military enlistment.

Despite military service being one of the topics banned from the interview, Lee Min Ho personally brought up the topic, much to the surprise of the media.

He explained his reaction to the woman that recently made headlines for shaving her head to express to the actor that she would wait for his return from the military: “I saw the articles about it,” said Lee Min Ho. “I could feel her sincerity, and I was very moved. But, to be honest, I don’t yet have any specific plans regarding my enlistment or the timing of it. Because she already shaved her head, it could be that when I do end up going to the army, her hair will have grown out quite a bit.”

Shifting gears, Lee Min Ho went on to talk about his career, and what he’s thankful for. “As an actor, what I’m thankful for the most is the ability to bring strength to people, and to become a source of energy in people’s lives. I want to share the love and support I’ve gotten from [all my fans] with more projects and activities.”

When asked whether he’s concerned that his popularity will fall while he’s away in the military, Lee Min Ho said, “If you were to compare me to a book, I am a book that is in progress, and because of that, the end is uncertain. However, I believe that the pages that I’m writing right now will be remembered forever. So no, I’m not worried; I just feel I have to work hard to share the love with more and more people.”

Lee Min Ho is starring in the upcoming film “Bounty Hunters” alongside Wallace Chung.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/29/lee-min-ho-discusses-enlistment-and-reaction-to-fan-who-shaved-her-head-for-him/

• Like 4