Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Annyeong, Minoz! 

Just wanna give a shoutout to our long-time chingu here who's flying to Seoul this minute to join other like-hearted fans at Minoz World concert. What's more, this lucky Soompier also got a Hi-Touch ticket! Please don't forget about us, chingu, and give uri Minho a high-5 from Soompi Minoz :wub::wub:

@pixie0622

Chingu , are you excited ?

It feels like I am on my way to Seoul....

All our wishes to our lucky chingu to have a safe trip full of great memories.

What time starts the concert?

• Like 4

Can translate? and Picture no.2 is from fans, remember who?

选择题,最帅的李敏镐。1. 画报 2. 饭拍 3.自拍 4.现在的样子。 敏镐选了2,说是粉丝们爱的体现,拍摄者选了他最好的画面,饱含了情感,而且“机器很贵啊”~~

7e372b32gw1f01jw3g860j20qo0qo7ah.jpg

• Like 5

Guest roshinip

Cr LeeMinHo lovers India

12552741_1055191751169727_9005092538504412495045_943043285788835_468724824893321

cr as tagged

Lee Min Ho Seoul Talk Concert 1/16/2016

MC: "To Lee Min Ho, what is Minoz?"
Min Ho: "A deep question that i've answered so many times..I've said so many thanks to all of you but it didn't seem enough..it's my job now i wanted to get better and better, i will get more mature for all of my fans..Now i can't even know how to say thank you to all of you because just saying it will be just ordinary..because of everyone, i became famous and become a better person~"

MC: "Regarding the car accident happened in 2006, how does if effect Lee Min Ho?"
Lee Min Ho: "At that time i was at my prime 20s, going to college and looking forward to the future..i have no idea that i will happen to lay in the hospital's bed but when it happened, i am able to think a lot since it's the only thing that i can do..I am thankful now that i am able to stand up, and thankful since that gives me a lot of opportunity to think..."

MC Park Seul Gi: "If someone, maybe like you encounter setbacks and big problems..what would you like to say to them?"
Min Ho: "I like the saying 'This too shall pass..'.Of course in life, we will encounter difficulties, but you should go looking for good and positive things when you're sad..When 90% of the things you see are negative, you can even think that in the future, good things will happen..."

Seoul Talk Concert 16.1.16. Min Ho: "To those who are at the 20s, enjoy yourself while you're in your 20s. But then, prepare yourself for the future and the next generation. Being in your 20s will only come in once and will never come back!"

Min Ho: "I used to have difficulties in speaking as a boy, i was so quiet and afraid of speaking to other people in front of so many people. My parents then took me to special lecture class, and even participate in speech contests where i slightly getting better. I have never won a prize, but then i am thankful now that i am not afraid to speak to so many people.. "

MC Park Seul Gi: "Where is the place where you go most often for food?"
Lee Min Ho: "My family's house~"

MC Park Seul Gi: "When do you think you will get married? and how about your kids?"
Lee Min Ho: "Right now my mother have never urge me to get married..but i think i prefer a daughter since she can take care of my mother more than a son.."

MC Park Seul Gi: "For Lee Min Ho as an actor, what is the most important in choosing works?"
Lee Min Ho: "Script. I think it's been a while since i did Korean Drama last year 2015 i took the offer of Chinese-Korean film, so many people misunderstand that i choose the film because of the money. I hope this settle the misunderstanding in the works i have choose so far, both national or international works.."

cr. @十二月的苏打雨
English Translation & shared by @monika_leeminho

4 hours ago, alovebof said:

Can translate? and Picture no.2 is from fans, remember who?

选择题,最帅的李敏镐。1. 画报 2. 饭拍 3.自拍 4.现在的样子。 敏镐选了2,说是粉丝们爱的体现,拍摄者选了他最好的画面,饱含了情感,而且“机器很贵啊”~~

Translation :

Most handsome Lee Min Ho.  1. illustration   2. fan cam   3. selfie    4. the looking now.
And Minho chose 2, said that was showing the love of fans, the photographers chose his excellent features, were full of emotions, and "the cameras were very expensive" ~~

***** The picture 2 was taken by Rabbit ?

• Like 6