Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, pixie0622 said:

HELLO from the other side! :wub:

20151204 Bangkok

cr Mintjung 

Seems to me that our boy brought only black and white shirts in Thailand :D Is he staying there until the 7th or 12th? 

Read the posts about him no longer going to China and HK. Maybe not him but the other costars are/ did? We only get news about Minho's part, I think? 

Just checked out iTunes---his "The Day" is not yet available in my side of the world.

Thanks chingus for all the updates! 

Dear pixie,  welcome back ! missing you !

Minho will stay in Thailand till 7th, and Emond Wong said that Bounty Hunters would  'crank up' in Thailand, not only just Minho completed his shootings .

I think "The Day" will be available in your side today (12/04). English title of 2 songs are "I Love You" and "The Days".

• Like 7

'The Day' is approaching for Lee Min Ho's single album to be released worldwide!

lee-min-ho_1449252427_af_org.jpg

Lee Min Ho's new single album 'The Day,' a song the actor wrote specially for his fans, will soon be available all over the world! 

The single album, which was first introduced in Korea on November 25, will be released December 4 (KST) via iTunes and Amazon in a total of 100 countries. 'The Day' will also be available for streaming on Spotify

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho's 'The Day' grabs a high ranking spot on Oricon's daily singles chart!

Since May of 2013, Lee Min Ho had continually written music just for his fans, including his albums 'My Everything,' 'Song For You,' single 'Thank You,' and now, 'The Day,' returning his fans' love by gifting them with beautiful songs. 

The actor also plans to meet his fans through his first ever solo concert, 'Minoz World,' this coming January 16, 8pm (KST), at Seoul's Kyung Hee University

lee-min-ho_1449252491_the_day.jpg

Source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/the-day-is-approaching-for-lee-min-hos-single-album-to-be-released-worldwide

• Like 7

Samsonite Red Philippines update

Be like Lee Min Ho or Kim Ji Soo have all eyes on you. Step up your fashion game when you Dress Me Red with Samsonite Red

12239555_1663958440528580_74076152767839

There is this new game you can play where you dress Lee Min Ho or Kim Ji Soo

You can play the game here https://apps.facebook.com/1626688217578855/

Celebrate the yuletide season by taking your style to the next level with the Dress Me Red app. Accessorize Lee Min Ho using the Toids Backpack or any Samsonite Red bag of your choice.

12316606_1666329066958184_44595166149368

• Like 5

Spotted (Dec 5)....in black (of course) 

Lookin' fresh out of the shower :P

e3970d78jw1eyolzq9cujj20qo0xcq6g.jpg

Oops, turns out that these pics were taken as he was returning to the hotel after filming. So he must have showered there? ;)

e3970d78jw1eyomp5rm95j20hs0hs0uy.jpg

Cr as tagged

@gtLmh0622 Thanks for your reply and I missed you, too! December is always a hectic one for me...so can't post as much as I would want to. But great to see the thread moving with all our hardworking chingus. 

Re BH, I'm surprised that filming went fast. But I'm not sad that he's no longer going to film overseas. The world is getting crazier by the minute. Y'all heard/saw what happened here in Cali a few days ago. Such a random act of hatred with innocents getting hurt/ killed. We all need to pray for humanity. 

• Like 7

On 11/23/2015, 7:32:14, jazreen17 said:

anyoung haseyo chingus,

it's always nice to see old and new  " faces" in Minho 's thread.

Our boy seems like he lost weight and I am glad that he will finish soon his shootings so he can have some rest .

Thank you all for keeping me updated .

@jazreen17Accidentally , I quoted one of your posts and I could not  deleted after.

Sorry chingu  :)

did soompi  change the posting system again ? It took me 2-3 months to get used to the old one and they make me learn a new one ?

On 11/23/2015, 7:32:14, jazreen17 said:

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho’s Single Album “The Day” Is a Huge Success

David Song, Dec. 3, 2015, 10:13 a.m.

Lee Min Ho had recently released his single album “The Day” specifically for his fans, and the special gesture combined with his talent has helped skyrocket the album to the #2 spot on Japan’s Oricon Daily CD Singles Chart! The track tells the story of Lee Min Ho’s gratitude for his fans’ love and support over the years, letting them know that he is always thinking about them as well.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-min-hos-single-album-the-day-is-a-huge-success/

• Like 1

Mainstream Media

Lee Min Ho’s New Album ‘The Day’ Ranks Second On Japan’s Oricon Chart

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600

Lee Min Ho's new single album "The Day" ranked second on Japan's Oricon chart.

Sports World reported on Dec. 2, 2015, that "The Day" ranked second on Japan's Oricon daily CD single chart. On the chart, "The Day" ranked second to J-pop's popular girl group NMB48's new album.

Lee Min Ho released a new single album in Japan on Nov. 30, 2015, in appreciation of his fans in Japan. "The Day" includes two tracks titled "Like That Day" and "Present." Both tracks are R&B ballads and feature Lee Min Ho's sweet, warm voice.

The great news of Lee Min Ho's "The Day" ranking well on Oricon comes as a surprise, especially because his team has not done any notable promotions for the album. The album cover, which features Lee Min Ho standing with his eyes closed against an exposed brick wall, has been the only promotional piece prior to the release of the single album.

Lee Min Ho has released mini albums in the past such as "Song For You" in 2014 and "My Everything" in 2013. These became an instant hit, quite possibly because Lee Min Ho sings the songs from these albums at various fan events.

Actor Lee Min Ho is currently filming the movie "Bounty Hunters."

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/76863/20151202/lee-min-ho-s-new-album-the-day-ranks-second-on-japan-s-oricon-chart.htm

• Like 5