Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@pixi0622, he has two water bottles in his hand, seriously this boy test our patience =))

B_kmxemUsAETCyG.jpg
cr. logo

minomi11.1987_dd12

said I completely agree with you about the Heirs @Daniel_A because my love for Minho started from Kim tan,

Kim tan is a lovely character, he stands for what he believes in (love), he's a mature adorable young man,

He's not a selfish and strong character that most of K drama leading man has. His eyes speak volume for his sincerity.

From Kim tan's eyes I start to recognize Minho's eyes, the loving eyes he always show to his fans :x

That's why I'm so grateful, he took Kim tan for his drama. I've known him since BOF, he was funny in it, but didn't leave deep impression for me. Kim tan changed everything, and makes me closer to Minho

:)

I assume Minho (drama) fans that hate Kim tan mostly they are who like tough or manly character,

and I also think each person love drama most of because their surrounding in real life as the result of how they can relate into a  drama character.

but anyway every one stand to their own opinion and have different taste. the way someone express their hate to Kim tan my love were too extreme sometimes. Even I can't bear to finish reading some of the comments.

I can see most of us who actively post on this thread lately are Kim tan's fans

) (am I right? just my assumption)

Another Minho fans now active on another thread, probably they will come again when they find Minho play character they love,

maybe someday or maybe not

Enjoy your new thread chingu

I'm sorry if this gif is a re post, but ottoke, he's so gorgeous in it :x

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Danie_A said:

minomi11.1987_dd12

said I completely agree with you about the Heirs @Daniel_A because my love for Minho started from Kim tan,

Kim tan is a lovely character, he stands for what he believes in (love), he's a mature adorable young man,

He's not a selfish and strong character that most of K drama leading man has. His eyes speak volume for his sincerity.

From Kim tan's eyes I start to recognize Minho's eyes, the loving eyes he always show to his fans :x

That's why I'm so grateful, he took Kim tan for his drama. I've known him since BOF, he was funny in it, but didn't leave deep impression for me. Kim tan changed everything, and makes me closer to Minho

I assume Minho (drama) fans that hate Kim tan mostly they are who like tough or manly character,

and I also think each person love drama most of because their surrounding in real life as the result of how they can relate into a  drama character.

but anyway every one stand to their own opinion and have different taste. the way someone express their hate to Kim tan my love were too extreme sometimes. Even I can't bear to finish reading some of the comments.

I can see most of us who actively post on this thread lately are Kim tan's fans

) (am I right? just my assumption)

Another Minho fans now active on another thread, probably they will come again when they find Minho play character they love,

maybe someday or maybe not

Enjoy your new thread chingu

I'm sorry if this gif is a re post, but ottoke, he's so gorgeous in it :x

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@Danie_A, What I mean for manly character was like his character from city hunter or faith, they show great fighting skills and look strong from outer side. On the other hand, Kim tan is only 18-yo, but I would say he succeed overcome most of obstacles in his complicated life and he's strong mentally. He's an amazing young man but unfortunately was born from broken family. However his spirit to stand for his love, not being greedy for money, and his pure heart can be a good lesson for younger generation nowadays.

I'm proud of Minho, he's not only an amazing actor, he's also such an inspiration for his fans, he gave realistic yet meaningful advice especially for his young fans when he attended Samsonite concert. I'm older than him in terms of age, but I still can learn so much from this young man. Salute.

B_f9VxIUYAAyzMQ.jpg
cr. logo

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@Danie_A, I'm sorry dear to confuse you with my post,
because right after I read your post, I reply it immediately and edit/add some more concern in the next one,
I'm sorry to cause confusion with my post :)>-

Thank you for your kind words and Minho's pic, it certainly makes me feel better :-*
So only us are active on this thread at the moment? feels like a private thread :))

Another gorgeous Minho's smile is for you, hope you also feel better now ;)
B_f2D7VUcAAyBE6.jpg
cr. logo

minomi11.1987_dd12 said: @Danie_A, I'm sorry dear to confuse you with my post,
because right after I read your post, I reply it immediately and edit/add some more concern in the next one,

Thank you for your kind words and Minho's pic, it certainly makes me feel better :-*
So only us are active on this thread at the moment? feels like a private thread :))

Guest prosperity

Hold on, this thread has never been a place where we couldnt share our opinions respectfully about our bias.

This shouldn't be a place where we can't express our disappointments etc. that is why the Faith thread for example is the longest thread on SOOMPI, and was fun to lurk in and be apart of. We were able to share our loves, likes AND DISLIKES, in a respectful manner. It was all welcomed.

I am another that was not in love with Heirs. I didn't like the way the character Kim Tan was written. This is not a negative towards LMH. KT/Heirs just wasn't it for me. Why can't I say that?Does that mean that I don't like him because I don't like a character or drama he acted in? I think that's a small way to think.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Danie_A said: minomi11.1987_dd12 said: @Danie_A, I'm sorry dear to confuse you with my post,

Guest prosperity

You're probably right, we live in the same timezone, so in my place it's also a bright Sunday afternoon. Have a great weekend too chingu ;)

I feel uneasy to see other actor fans criticize Minho. Because not all of us here for completely for faith or for Heirs,

can we just try to put the respect to each drama? I like Kim tan character thats why I can't bear someone keep ranting about it over and over again. Once is enough, but if too often, I'm sorry, I just couldn't.

I like faith but I like heirs more, I'm trying to avoid criticize faith even tough it also contains flaws like other dramas.

So in soompi it's allowed to criticize Minho in his own thread? even after you change your bias with other actor(I'm sorry I'm too straight forward here)?

Please clarify this @prosperity, as you're one of our senior in this thread. If it is, I think I join the wrong forum then.

Criticism is not bad thing. It's not like they are saying he is a bad guy or can't act. I'm saying I wasn't in love with Heirs. That should be ok.

Where else are we supposed to say that in a safe place, without antis thinking I'm dogging him? Not liking kim tan or Heirs is not the same as not liking LMH.

Tbh I don't care if they have other biases. I don't have that much time or room in my heart for that. If they do, then ok.

Well maybe I'm not all the way truthful. It bothered me a little when @maja had a new bias because she had always been with me and @guadi lol, with our faithfulness. @sia and @adlyn add new men to their stables so that didn't bother me. :wink:

LMH might be in their harem, but since they have new men, he has kicked them out of his harem(we know he is very jealous right) lol. So more of him to go around for us. Lol

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

prosperity said:

Danie_A

said:

minomi11.1987_dd12

said: @Danie_A, I'm sorry dear to confuse you with my post,

I'm sorry to cause confusion with my post

>-

So only us are active on this thread at the moment? feels like a private thread

)

Another gorgeous Minho's smile is for you, hope you also feel better now

;)

Guest roshinip

Chingus I’m back after 2 day’s absence. I decided to stay away for a while from this LMH thread in order  to concentrate on my studies and work but it came to a situation where I couldn't do so without my daily dose of LMH and the posts of my lovely chingus.

I love all LMH characters from Cha Gon Chang to Kim Tan and I’m yet to watch G 1970.  When I repeatedly mentioned that Gu Jun Pyo was my personal favourite,  nobody resisted and it only resulted in friendly fights that made us crack jokes and exchange pictures.  Could we have that peaceful environment here on this thread, again. 

In the meantime I found these adorable pictures of the "3 month old Lee Min Ho" for you  >:D<

Did you notice chingus, the way he smiles and his gestures haven't changed bit, irrespective of the fact that he's the Hallyu King/ Asian Male God... (the list goes on).11029492_794851887274643_583640826040681

11046547_794851937274638_601674402424327

10993073_794851957274636_498019530592031

1620402_794851997274632_9508494404167101

11034275_794851987274633_794316123692216

11025770_794851873941311_396151635339211

cr: logo

Guest roshinip

Look who's angry when we're divided :-q
tumblr_mollia2ChB1svgiv0o1_500.gif

and look into his crying eyes. I love Lee Min Ho and I'll never abandon him and my fellow Minoz :-*

11026206_786403438109819_799196884687500
faith13-00521.jpg

original.gif

PTh.jpg?t=1287464342

cry2.gif

(:|     I'm tired and I feel sleepy too, yet I have to study :-h

Cr Logo

My apologies to anyone who took my post as a request to stifle anyone's opinion about anything LMH related. I simply (as a newbie) was expressing my surprise at the massive dislike for this particular drama (I've seen this everywhere not just here on Soompi, but also on DB and twitter) it seems the general consensus is that the drama was "bad" and is panned by most. I was just shocked at all the hate! For me and in my eyes it was superbly done and executed so I asked if those who didn't enjoy it could elaborate as to why they hated it so much! 
By all means everyone's entitled to their opinion and I'm not sure where else anyone would be able to (respectfully) express their joys and disappointments with LMH's filmography! I'm one of those who will certainly be voicing my opinion about many things, so I hope I'm not giving an impression that I can't tolerate "the other" opinions! 
ETA: can I just say how much I love this gif tumblr_mollia2ChB1svgiv0o1_500.gif

lol FANTASTIC baby boy!! You are right on the money...Why would you have time for anyone who abandons you? We won't have it any other way...LMH IS EVERYTHING! 

Guest guadi

minomi11.1987_dd12

said:

I feel uneasy to see other actor fans criticize Minho. Because not all of us here completely for faith or for heirs,

can we just try to put the respect to each drama? I like Kim tan character thats why I can't bear someone keep ranting about it over and over again. Once is enough, but if too often, I'm sorry, I just couldn't.

I like faith but I like heirs more, I'm trying to avoid criticize faith even tough it also contains flaws like other dramas.

So in soompi it's allowed to criticize Minho in his own thread? even after you change your bias with other actor? (I'm sorry I'm too straight forward here)

Please clarify this @prosperity, as you're one of our senior in this thread. If it is, I think I join the wrong forum then.

Guest guadi

Wisd

said:

I believe that there was a silent ship war between minoz at the time heirs aired, especially with faithlings, and minsunners disliking his new shippers and co-actress PSH. minshinners were universally disliked for being large and aggressively overrunning all polls and being loud.

But we should never forget that heirs was A megahit drama that would likely not get topped anytime soon except for MLFTS being its equal who also happends to be a megahit of our new generations. Heirs was one in A million hit for KES writter-nim, crew, cast and minho himself. which gained him most as an actor. millions of fans(15mio+ followers on weibo alone) and 20+ CFs. ratings success and breaking all internet viewership records.

Heirs is the most watched Drama on DF history and has most reviews. Heirs is an epic emotional rollercoaster.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

guadi said:

minomi11.1987_dd12

said:

I feel uneasy to see other actor fans criticize Minho. Because not all of us here completely for faith or for heirs,

So in soompi it's allowed to criticize Minho in his own thread? even after you change your bias with other actor? (I'm sorry I'm too straight forward here)

Guest Moonrain

adamfever said: As there's no update from Minho, can I rant?
hmm I don't quite like his hair lately. To be more exact, I don't like the way his hair is parted near the middle like that. I find it makes him look old fashioned. From a far, it creates an unflattering frame to his face, with it, he doesn't give me that WOW look like he used to. Of course , for a close-up look, I can go past that hair,  but...  So I really hope he changes his hair style very soon.
[-(