Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

hahaha @sia3 - everytime I see Gu Jun Pyo - my one true love - this is how I feel inside: 

tumblr_njzm5dnfSu1rpyw6wo9_r1_250.giftumblr_njzm5dnfSu1rpyw6wo3_250.giftumblr_njzm5dnfSu1rpyw6wo7_250.gif
=))

(source)
Seriously those perms are to die for! :))
Edit: omo!!! you're back to your old face, sia!? :-B 
@Maja - I've heard through the grapevines that you've seen GB. How was it? Did you spazz a lot? On a scale of Gu Jun Pyo to Lee Yoon sung, how hot is Kim Jong-dae? Did you enjoy the movie?

guadi

said:

@Maja - I've heard through the grapevines that you've seen GB. How was it? Did you spazz a lot? On a scale of Gu Jun Pyo to Lee Yoon sung, how hot is Kim Jong-dae? Did you enjoy the movie?

Guest guadi

sia3 said: @Maja
HAHAHAHA! I was about to ask @guadi what grapevine?! It's soooo obvious I'm the one, duhhhh! [-(

@guadi
Yeah, miss my sageuk lady. Easy to spot too, and I kinda like the idea that I'm the only lady surrounded by my biases. =))

o9fP4B0l.jpg
@guadi - That's because the man has been cheating on us with this woman lately.... :(( :(( :(( and of course all the other women in CFs... the more CFs he takes, the more women he'll work with. Hmph. :)) Nahhhh! No demoting for anyone. The empress Sia likes them all, and is keeping them, they can play soccer etc. while I'm busy with one bias ;))

Rugged look you say? Then you'll love rag picker Jong Dae then, LOLLLLL!

I am missing the little reunion here

@guadi lol you and your love of the GJP curls, my true love is a Daejang so the mane of glory for me

Don't ask @sia3 to downgrade her harem lol if she is like me , well we just can't do that

At least for me LMH will always be my #1 but he seriously needs to do a drama soon or my other men in my harem will keep taking over my heart

@Maja oh you saw GB , and I agree his character tears my heart a lot , but still give much praise to LMH for his great acting in the film

@sia3‌ your back well I mean back to being the sageuk lady, funny how your not a fan of sageuks yet your avatar represents one

@adlyn13
Hey!!! >:D<
Actually, I just dislike the sad, torture, over-the-top crying and melodramatic part of sageuk. It is always the same thing, but I love the costumes, and the sageuk lady drawing of this avatar is pretty :DEdit: Oh you know what? Maybe that's why Faith is appealing & different, no such scenes at all! Oh wow, a bit slow to discover this, but awesome for me to assume that SJN must have disliked it too, LOL.

She and I - we understand each other. =))
dHjMzyj.jpg

I thought you've already kicked LMH off #1??? :))

adlyn13 said: I am missing the little reunion here @guadi lol you and your love of the GJP curls, my true love is a Daejang so the mane of glory for me Don't ask @sia3 to downgrade her harem lol if she is like me , well we just can't do that At least for me LMH will always be my #1 but he seriously needs to do a drama soon or my other men in my harem will keep taking over my heart 
@Maja oh you saw GB , and I agree his character tears my heart a lot , but still give much praise to LMH for his great acting in the film 
@sia3‌ your back well I mean back to being the sageuk lady, funny how your not a fan of sageuks yet your avatar represents one

Guest Rachel Park

@Danie_A‌ i dunno its true or not but the poster posted a pic of 2015 entrance ceremony and the college introduce him (his photo shown at the event) as handsome senior you should know. It was said that he enrolled in 2013 as graduate student which means he takes his master degree.

Dunno but seems some minoz alr know about it but keep it under the radar. So yeah true or not good luck for oppar :)

@sia3

Shut up!!! I was trying to be diplomatic augh @Maja is right you sure know how to be a stool pigeon!!! Okay so LMH may have fallen off but he still has chance by doing an awesome drama, he fell off after Heirs,sorry if anyone loves Heirs but I differ on my liking of it

Yeah In sageuks everyone dies it's great luck if the leads survive in them. probably yeah that is why I love Faith so much, there isn't so many people dying and needless political/royal intrigue

@Maja

Yeah KJD breaks my heart and LMH eyes sure do glow , I was shocked in a scene where it was so dark yet I could still see his eyes ... I was like

8-> 8-> oh so beautiful . I enjoyed his love for his "sister" yet it was heartbreaking

He was one of the rare gangsters he had a heart

Guest Rachel Park

@minomi11.1987_dd12‌ This is his/her weibo account link http://weibo.cn/234580589 just scroll down a bit. Theres a pic of 2015 entrance college introduction with Minho pic on infocus. Also she/he updated saying 李敏镐哥哥在韩国国民大学读研究生。2013年 入学的。硕博连读。[嘘] which if im not mistaken "Lee Min Ho oppa is Kookmin University Master Degree student. Enrolled in 2013".

Theres also an update from Kookmin Journal (alr deleted) posting about minho. A friend of mine, minoz, fortunately captured it. Its written something like LMH joined Kookmin University.

Some using help from Google trans. So bear it if im kinda misstrans heehe. Myb theres chingus who can read mandarin and myb can help? hehehe

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Rachel Park said: @minomi11.1987_dd12‌ This is his/her weibo account link http://weibo.cn/234580589 just scroll down a bit. Theres a pic of 2015 entrance college introduction with Minho pic on infocus. Also she/he updated saying 李敏镐哥哥在韩国国民大学读研究生。2013年 入学的。硕博连读。[嘘] which if im not mistaken "Lee Min Ho oppa is Kookmin University Master Degree student. Enrolled in 2013". Theres also an update from Kookmin Journal (alr deleted) posting about minho. A friend of mine, minoz, fortunately captured it. Its written something like LMH joined Kookmin University. Some using help from Google trans. So bear it if im kinda misstrans heehe. Myb theres chingus who can read mandarin and myb can help? hehehe

I'm really so surprised to know how much hate "The Heirs" has received in the LMH fandom!!  Many ppl discredit MinHo's acting, the writers writing and PSH's acting, they even go to shun most of the cast for it!! I would love it if someone could elaborate! (Or maybe I should just visit Heirs thread for insight?) 
Personally I thought it was a complex story filled with amazing performances, yes maybe fantastical elements (not sure if any of this could actually happen in the real world, but it looks like there are way too many chaebol stories in SK so it might just be believable!) 
I thought LMH did an excellent job as Kim Tan, I thought he portrayed the wounded puppy with the disastrous family life wonderfully. He showed maturity beyond any 18 year old  (17 for the rest of the world) ever would in any other coming of age story...Yes maybe he had flaws and negative possessive traits but he's far from the abusive BF everyone is painting him out to be (I've watched Pasta and that chef BF was the biggest A hole I've ever seen and somehow everyone thinks he's amazing!!).
 I just don't get the hate at all!! I thought all actors did wonderfully portraying their roles as damaged teenagers living unbelievable lives and having to deal with societal and parental BS on a daily basis. There was so much character growth, so much healing (just within the Kim family alone) to warrant the huge love it received internationally. I for one (who'e admittedly very new to this Kdrama world, not new to film or cinema at all tho) found so much meaning and depth in this drama, I enjoyed the writing and the performances to the fullest. I loved many of the lines and enjoyed the subtlety of the sadness and heartbreak (non of that bat**** crazy stuff you usually witness in Korean melos, none of the neurotic yelling, psychotic fits, unrealistic crying none of that plagued "Heirs" and I loved that fact to death!) I loved the comic twists (the moms were hilarious even when they didn't mean to be). I am really saddened that many ppl hate it and discredit it as a "disaster/horrible/I want to forget about him in Heirs" type of thing!!
For me, if anything Heirs allowed LMH to better portray his acting "maturity" when compared to say "personal taste". When watching both one could easily notice the amount of growth he did as an actor, and how much more in control of his skills he was. I thought this role/character was a wonderful eye opener to the bustling talent that is LMH...It will forever be one of my faves, more so because of it's imperfections and flaws! (but that's exactly what it was meant to be a story of a bunch of flawed characters living flawed lives and experiencing flawed circumstances and that's right up my alley). Who wants to watch a story about perfect ppl living perfect lives and behaving perfectly? HOW BORING IS THAT?!!! 
I loved Heirs, the performances, the writing, the characters, the actors, and the painful somewhat unresolved issues that they all faced. No one's "popular opinion" could ever change that fact...Just putting my 2 cents! Aneyo and GM  :-h
ETA: Thanks Rachel for the info, I really hope it's true, a man who takes his education seriously scores a huge PLUS in my eyes! So I'm all for it and wish him all the best! :)

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Danie_A said: I'm really so surprised to know how much hate "The Heirs" has received in the LMH fandom!!  Many ppl discredit MinHo's acting, the writers writing and PSH's acting, they even go to shun most of the cast for it!! I would love it if someone could elaborate! (Or maybe I should just visit Heirs thread for insight?) 
Personally I thought it was a complex story filled with amazing performances, yes maybe fantastical elements (not sure if any of this could actually happen in the real world, but it looks like there are way too many chaebol stories in SK so it might just be believable!) 
I thought LMH did an excellent job as Kim Tan, I thought he portrayed the wounded puppy with the disastrous family life wonderfully. He showed maturity beyond any 18 year old  (17 for the rest of the world) ever would in any other coming of age story...Yes maybe he had flaws and negative possessive traits but he's far from the abusive BF everyone is painting him out to be (I've watched Pasta and that chef BF was the biggest A hole I've ever seen and somehow everyone thinks he's amazing!!).
 I just don't get the hate at all!! I thought all actors did wonderfully portraying their roles as damaged teenagers living unbelievable lives and having to deal with societal and parental BS on a daily basis. There was so much character growth, so much healing (just within the Kim family alone) to warrant the huge love it received internationally. I for one (who'e admittedly very new to this Kdrama world, not new to film or cinema at all tho) found so much meaning and depth in this drama, I enjoyed the writing and the performances to the fullest. I loved many of the lines and enjoyed the subtlety of the sadness and heartbreak (non of that bat**** crazy stuff you usually witness in Korean melos, none of the neurotic yelling, psychotic fits, unrealistic crying none of that plagued "Heirs" and I loved that fact to death!) I loved the comic twists (the moms were hilarious even when they didn't mean to be). I am really saddened that many ppl hate it and discredit it as a "disaster/horrible/I want to forget about him in Heirs" type of thing!!
For me, if anything Heirs allowed LMH to better portray his acting "maturity" when compared to say "personal taste". When watching both one could easily notice the amount of growth he did as an actor, and how much more in control of his skills he was. I thought this role/character was a wonderful eye opener to the bustling talent that is LMH...It will forever be one of my faves, more so because of it's imperfections and flaws! (but that's exactly what it was meant to be a story of a bunch of flawed characters living flawed lives and experiencing flawed circumstances and that's right up my alley). Who wants to watch a story about perfect ppl living perfect lives and behaving perfectly? HOW BORING IS THAT?!!! 
I loved Heirs, the performances, the writing, the characters, the actors, and the painful somewhat unresolved issues that they all faced. No one's "popular opinion" could ever change that fact...Just putting my 2 cents! Aneyo and GM  :-h
ETA: Thanks Rachel for the info, I really hope it's true, a man who takes his education seriously scores a huge PLUS in my eyes! So I'm all for it and wish him all the best! :)