Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I heard that this event is offSUPHIER EVENT (Xiamen) >>>>>Sat, Oct. 25

And for these 2 events... we have our very own Soompi Minoz FA!  @yyanz1 & @Gainegoh!!! :)EIDER FAN SIGN (Seoul) >>>>>> Thur, Oct. 23RE:MINHO (Guangzhou) >>>>>>>Sun, Oct. 26 

Ya... actually he shd be enjoying what he is doing thus I also dont feel sorry for him :PJust like us... he does 5days of work and rest 2days... however his rest days probably on a weekday. And come on!! If he has no job... we would be in a drought again.  Let's be selfish and wish that he has many many jobs! hahahaha
How I hope that I can add another into his schedule... 11Dec Sin - Movie Premiere! Oh... chaebal chaebal.... pls pls...

@adamfever, I agree with you. I think everyone who met him in person was charmed by him.
@mtdt, you are so lucky that you can go to another RE:MINHO!   May be this time you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the show and let other Soompi Minoz to take pictures and vids :D  But be sure to give us detailed FA focusing on the differences between the Japan concerts and SG concert :-*
@zinnia, thank you for filling in the details >:D<

cw168 said: Wowww...so many drooling pics of Minho here...from airport fashion (although wrinkles blazer is not my fave) to pouty lips and his contagious laughs and smiles :)) By the way, I wonder how many bracelets and rings does Minho have??? He really loves wearing it and he's the only one that looks cool in wearing it :)

Nice capture at GUESS Fan Signinghearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif
B0W1Zd2CcAAqWod.jpg

There's a news article on this event at EDAILY.CO.KR headlined:LEE MIN HO GUESS FAN SIGNING EVENT GREAT SUCCESS, EXCEPTIONAL FAN SERVICE :x
Another nice capture at OZING EVENT He's got a cool hairstyle, doesn't he?  Looks like it's a new haircut.  Love it! Notice that the sideburns are thinner...he need not fidget with it as much now ;))B0WsV1wCUAA9i1C.jpg
cr as tagged

Chingus @pinkmonster87 @Mosquito there's a 10-min video of LMH's interview at the TENWOW event where he appears to be his humorous/ mischievous self again----please share highlights with us, thank you!Video here >>>> http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODA2NzcxOTIw.htmlcr
He seems to know more Chinese words now and I'm so proud of him! 
B0W8XYXCAAAQQWL.jpg:large

Short clip on RE:MINHO in Japan.I wanna watch it too! :((  What will it take to bring RE:MINHO to Los Angeles?  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho Global Tour 2014 _ RE:MINHO JAPAN PART1http://youtu.be/62J6H4AE7mo
by LeeMinHo Globaltour
At the HIGH-TOUCH eventB0XR_8jCcAEB6vz.jpg
Yeah, high 5 Mino~ya!B0XR_8lCAAEzzPv.jpg
cr natsu_mino

This is another conversation of a fan with Minho at the Guess fan sign event.

Actually this was posted in the afternoon last friday, but I needed time to think over whether I should translate it or not.

I don't want to be a source of groundless rumors, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Minho: Hello.

Me: Yeah, I've missed you so much.

Minho: It's been quite a long time, right?

Pause for a moment.... keke    What should I do.... No.... ㅠㅠ

Me: Do you have any plans to appear in variety shows?

Minho: I'm(or We're) seeing now~~~~

Me: We are waiting so much. Please~~~

Minho: Yes. (or I see.)

I held his hands and the end~~~~~

As you can see, Minho never confirmed whether he will or not.

He just said he's seeing.

At this conversation, there was the pros and cons of this issue from many fans in the comment section of this post.

Some fans showed their hopes to see him in a variety show like Running Man, for example, but other fans said they didn't want to citing that they liked just the way it is now or that they couldn't see any promotional effect in appearing in variety shows.

So please do not jump to a conclusion and just wait and see.

Thanks @zinnia for sharing that FA.  I guess the nearest parallelism I can see here (in Hollywood)  is that of film/ TV stars appearing in late night TV.   It does bring some promotional value in the sense that the regular TV viewer gets to have a feel of the star if you're not an everyday fan.  I would think that appearing in a Korean variety show may bring some awareness for Minho's movie among locals who may not be following him on a regular basis.  
Some screencaps from LMH's RE:MINHO Japan video:B0Xe4p0CAAA9gfI.jpg
B0XeVJACEAAGAXa.jpg
B0Xe49OCMAE18Jy.jpg
cr purple_candy

Guest Moonrain

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[NEWS] Lee Min Ho Ozing Event and Press Conference

Cr: TeamLeeMinHo

Guest Moonrain

Nice Fanart by ohchloe
938184a2jw1elhjxvqu2sg20b40b44qt.gif

Yes! RS claimed!68e899e9jw1elho18psy2j23882o0u0x.jpg68e899e9jw1elho1m0e6ij236w2o0qv5.jpg

68e899e9jw1elho1o5tl1j22pc2o0npd.jpg68e899e9jw1elho1qepr6j22ko2o0npd.jpg

Cr: As Tagged
the socks. still cant believe he owns a pair, its so rare to see him wear them ;))