Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@moonrain maybe it's just the lighting? btw I think you must be prepare again, because osim tend to make intimate fan service ;))

Btw is there some rule or request from Osim that Lee Minho must show his forehead during Osim promotion? Because he always appear like that during Osim promotion.

Fan service begins :)

d1a48448gw1ekr3k2pctuj20g00sg0tz.jpg
d1a48448gw1ekr3k5yq4gj20g00sg75n.jpg
d1a48448gw1ekr3k6rur8j20g00sggmx.jpg
cr: ST_lifetweets

Guest Moonrain

@alesia44 lol i think we can breathe a sigh of relief. there were no balloon popping or pelvic thrusting in any of the pictures  :))
d1a48448gw1ekr3k3uqzjj20sg0g0dhh.jpgd1a48448gw1ekr3k4r5qyj20g00sgt9q.jpg

d1a48448gw1ekr3k5akdpj20g00sgtak.jpgd1a48448gw1ekr3l5d9toj20sg0g0dh6.jpg

Cr: ST_LifeTweets
bloody &$*!694c55d8jw1ekr9y45xeuj20hq0bkdga.jpg

oh maybe the sleek hairdo makes him look more mature and formal...and elegant...i dont think he's told to look that way...

@mtdt @mosquito @yyanz1‌

Hi girls! Mtdt! Your lucky star was shining brightly at you! I cant go this time to see him since it requires me to stand. Pregnancy restricts my fangirling activities! But I am geared to booking nov concert ticket to see himmmmm!!!!!

@moonrain yeah.. his vital asset is safe now.  oops I saw the picture he was popping the ballon with fans, lets hope they are not using hardcore method like before. :))

I think the event is end now, and he walks off the stage then hand shake with fans.

ByhqV_gCEAECki7.jpg:large
cr: strait times

class="title" id="page-title"Lee Min-ho, trying to be more masculine20265086.JPG?itok=yQxnzJoR

By honjingyi@mediacorp.com.sg Published: 4:05 PM, September 27, 2014

SINGAPORE — Don’t be too surprised if you see Lee Min-ho looking just a little worse for wear in his upcoming movie, Gangnam Blues.

The Korean superstar, who was speaking today (Sept 27) to reporters at a press conference at The Westin Singapore, said he gave up on lotion so that he would look a little more rugged for his role.

“I moved on to Gangnam Blues from The Heirs, and I think I looked a little too well-maintained for the role,” said Lee, who was in Singapore to celebrate OSIM’s 35th anniversary as the ambassador for OSIM’s uDiva massage sofa. “And for the next six months, I didn’t put on any lotion, so that I would look a little more manly to play my character.”

He quipped: “I could really feel my skin deteriorating, so that was not a pleasant experience.”

cr: todayonline.com

Korean actor Lee Min Ho thrills fans at Woodlands' Causeway Point -

osim32709e.jpg

The malls on the weekends are always packed in Singapore, but there was no space to budge at Causeway Point when Korean heart-throb actor Lee Min Ho showed up for a public event on Saturday afternoon.

Thousands of screaming fans packed all four floors of the mall, squeezing themselves as close to the barricades as possible to get a glance of their idol, who was flown in to celebrate the 35th anniversary of lifestyle product brand Osim.

Five lucky fans got to go on stage to get up close and personal with him, including one who puckered up her lips for Lee so that he could apply lip balm to them. Another fan, Ms Andrina Loo, 35, got to play a game where she had to place a balloon in between herself and Lee, before hugging each other as tight as possible until the balloon burst.

Lee, 27, proved to be a sport and visibly enjoyed himself, laughing easily throughout the 40-minute event. The actor is best known for his roles as rich students in the his TV dramas Boys Over Flowers and The Inheritors.

He promised to be back in town again soon as he readies himself for a tour to promote his upcoming new music album. Going by the incessant shrill screams, these fans can hardly wait.

Lee Min Ho shows off a 'manlier' look in new film

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho is ready to show off a manlier side to himself. The 27-year-old heart-throb, who is best known for playing rich, pretty boy students in hit TV dramas Boys Over Flowers (2009) and The Inheritors (2013), tells local media at a press conference Saturday afternoon that he sacrificed facial moisturiser for six months to achieve a coarser, grittier look. And that new look will debut in his upcoming noir action movie Gangnam Blues, he says, which is slated for release at the end of the year.

"I filmed Gangnam Blues straight after The Inheritors, and I think I looked a little too well-maintained at that point. So I stopped putting lotion on my face for six months afterwards in order to look more manly," he says with a grin in Korean via a translator at the press event held at The Westin.

In Gangnam Blues, Lee plays a guy who gets embroiled in a power struggle and other skirmishes with a childhood best friend. The playful actor adds in jest: "When the movie comes out, don't be too worried about who the 'old' man in the film is. That person is definitely me." - :))

Guest xxhappyyyyyxx

Hi All,

I'm new here but have been a fan of min ho for a long time! :)

I was busy with work recently and lost track of this global tour news :( May I know what website to purchase the tickets for his concert in Singapore?

Hello everyone! 
Thank you again to all who shared photos and videos of LMH's latest event in SG. It's always nice to start and end my day with these photos and videos of him. I just noticed though that he looks a bit tired and stiff in this event compared to the last few ones, then again maybe it's just coz this one was a bit too early for him. I hope he's still getting enough rest specially since his concert tour dates are getting closer.
And in regards to his saying that he felt "his fans were more attracted to the characters in the drama", I beg to disagree. I get more attracted to him as I keep seeing the way he is so gracious at his fanmeets and interviews. His true personality is definitely more attractive than those of the characters he's played.
Just my two cents...thanks again for all the sharing!

http://www.mb.com.ph/lee-minho-back-with-new-album/

class="entry_title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 30px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Minho back with new albumby Jonathan M. HicapSeptember 27, 2014LeeMinHo_tourposter_600-300x284.png
Actor Lee Minho, who shot to stardom via the Korean drama “Boys Over Flowers,” is set to release a new album next month.
Dubbed “Song For You,” the album is his second effort following the release of “My Everything” in 2013.
Lee will perform songs from the new album in his upcoming global tour ‘RE:MINHO’, which kicks off in Beijing, China on Oct. 4. This will be followed by a two-day performance in Tokyo, Japan on Oct. 12 and 13.
Lee visited the Philippines in July last year.
At the time, he told Bulletin Entertainment that he was still adjusting to performing in front of big crowds.
“I have never imagined myself singing in front of someone. I was so shy. But now I’m very happy that I can communicate with fans with all my heart,” he said.
On releasing “My Everything,” he shared, “I don’t think of it as starting a new career as a singer. I think it’s a continuation of my professional career. I worked on this album so I can communicate with my fans better, and I would like to have more opportunities like this, although I wouldn’t be able to do it often.”
Lee starred on the TV drama “The Heirs” last year.
This year, apart from recording “Song For You,” Lee was also busy shooting scenes for the action film “Gangnam Blues.”
The movie is set to open in South Korea this December.
---------------He was also featured in ALL KPop:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-min-ho-to-release-his-2nd-special-album-song-for-you-in-october

Lee Min Ho to release his 2nd special album 'Song for You' in October

September 26, 2014 @ 8:19 am

Actor Lee Min Ho will treat fans to his second album 'Song for You' this October!

His agency announced, "Following his album 'My Everything' in May 2013, [Lee Min Ho] is set to release his 2nd album 'Song for You' in October. This album is not intended to mark his debut as a singer, but it is fan service in return for the endless requests from fans in Korea and overseas. It will be a different [sound] from his 1st album."

The label added, "You will be able to feel Lee Min Ho's heart towards fans in this album 'Song for You'... the album is of the pop-rock genre and is filled with Lee Min Ho's delicate expression of emotion, which is expected to move the hearts of women this fall."

Lee Min Ho will also perform the songs from his upcoming album during his global tour 'RE:MINHO', which kicks off in Beijing, China on October 4. Check out his tour schedule here. He is also awaiting the premiere of his movie 'Gangnam Blues'.

Stay tuned for Lee Min Ho's album!

the event was so exciting. Thanks every one for the updates
Mosquito said: Moments at OSIM Singapore, Sep 27, 2014
Unveiling OSIM uDiva & MH, the 3 years old, being amused with the balloons (credit: IG/yipstermatic)
http://instagram.com/p/tcN9MjrhJ9/?modal=true

MH greeting the fans but totally drowned out by the screaming (credit: IG/xiaozhi_0906)http://instagram.com/p/tcPt7WOtuR/
MH singing Happy Birthday OSIM, everyone was so cooperative (not singing LOL) that you can hear MH singing clearlyhttp://instagram.com/p/tcWO8RTbNQ/?modal=true (credit: IG/minoz.ph)
http://instagram.com/p/tcZf6fgXf8/ (credit: IG/sgxclusive)

MH being taught how to speak Singlish aka Singapore English, ending sentences with 'lah'  (credit: IG/iweeklymag)
http://instagram.com/p/tcZ3u1iDuf/?modal=true

MH groupie with the fans (credit: IG/ernay_hans)
http://i.instagram.com/p/tcX9kOtV9y/

Guest Moonrain

xxhappyyyyyxx said:

Hi All,

I'm new here but have been a fan of min ho for a long time! :)

I was busy with work recently and lost track of this global tour news :( May I know what website to purchase the tickets for his concert in Singapore?