Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@yyanz1 Woohoo, where are you? >:D< BygpnMjCIAI2C2-.jpg

The stage.  Waah....balloons again! ~X(  Please don't tell me that the lucky fans will surround this balloon tent.....he will be popping 'em till kingdom come! :((BygnOSwCEAA5yMr.jpg:large

Law-abiding citizens need to hold a queue stub to enter the area.  BygmlENCUAAg0u_.jpg

Ceta_cea said: @mtdt: Actually I was quite surprized when I heard you say "hello" in the video. For me it sounded like "hallo" and I was thinking why would she greet him in German. *lool* :-? :))Anyway I like your voice, you sound very nice!

@Kiklamino: You are not the only one. Chances that he will ever show up in Switzerland (or Germany/France) are slim too, While I would like to travel to korea one day (like the landscape there), I'm not sure if I would be able to do the trip as I don't speak korean and my english is also very limited (speaking ability)

Guest Moonrain

Minho's press conference any moment now.. live updates on Twitter thru @HallyuSG and @sgXCLUSIVE
64441a2fjw1ekqzok1yq2j20sg0lcq4q.jpg

A lot of Minoz are at the venue... where are you @mtdt @yyanz1 @Mosquito?
712b2881jw1ekqz227bslj20f00qo0um.jpg712b2881jw1ekqz2gbg92j20f00qowgk.jpg

Is Minho going to pop out from here? Cool!73db72ffjw1ekqz6c69ulj20qo0f0who.jpg
Cr: As Tagged

While all chingus are waiting for LMH's appearance in the OSIM event, let me entertain you with some translation from the TVBS Weekly #873.  As @Mosquito said, there are so many information in that magazine so I will pick what I interested in to translate.  Most of the interview questions have been asked in one way or the other in the past. For me, I am more interested in the impression LMH gave to the interviewer or other people who worked with him.
I noticed that when he first appeared in the Spring Gala in China in January, most of the news articles about him were quite negative.  The media thought he is "just a pretty face", "a lucky boy" and "arrogant" because he is always surrounded by body guards.  They bet nobody would remember him after six months.  But now, after knowing more about him from interviews and in person, I would say almost 90% of all reports about him are very positive.  People recognize how hard-working and well-mannered he is and appreciate that he presents the real LMH in public and understand why Minoz call him Lee Three-year-old =))
ByVkGuzIcAA8-rk.jpg
The reporter (I assumed it's a "she") has gone through a lot of difficulties in order to get the chance to interview LMH and she was only given fifteen minutes with a lot of rules and restrictions.  However, at the end of the interview, this is how she felt about him:
Respectful and well-mannered (her first impression of LMH) - she started off the interview by handing him a few TVBS previous issues with LMH on the cover.  LMH flipped through them and commented that he had seen some of them from his fans' websites.  He thanked TVBS for doing a good job on those reports.
Considerate - She noticed that LMH felt at ease with the language barrier and he is good at communicating with his eyes.  When he noticed that the reporter doesn't understand Korean, he immediately slowed down and asked the interpreter to translate more frequently.
Love to laugh - The first part of the interview just followed the list of pre-set questions.  Then the reporter accidentally skipped one question she was like "OMG, what should I do now?".  LMH noticed and he started to laugh.  The reporter said she wasn't embarrassed by his laugh at all but instead, his laugh swept away the tension in the room and she can get a glimpse of the childish side of LMH that Minoz love so much.
Love to see other people laugh - LMH tried very hard to give some "new" answers to the questions that he has probably been asked a hundred times.  After he said something funny, he would wait for the interpreter to translate and then he would laugh with the reporter.
At the end of the interview, the reporter found LMH's smile/laugh as his most attractive attribute.  Along with his keen gaze, good manners and the boyish side of him, she thinks he is definitely a charming "warm guy".
ByVk6X5IUAAvUzW.jpg

This is an interview with OSIM's manager.  She talked about how they picked LMH as OSIM ambassador. Below is a brief translation:
Q: How did you pick LMH as OSM's ambassador?A:  Personally I like him.  This new product uDiva is very stylish and trendy and it matches LMH's image.  Also, there are a lot of upgraded features in it and LMH is also an artist that has good acting skills and good personality. Therefore, when we had to pick an ambassador for uDiva, we thought of him.What is so special about the selection process is that we have to consider the market in different regions/countries.  Each branch office will have its own favourite candidate.  However, this time when we proposed using LMH as ambassador,  we got immediate approval from all branch offices.  This only happened once in the past for Andy Lau.
Q: Have you met LMH in person? What do you think about him?A:  I saw him when he was filming the CF.  He always has a smile on his face, very polite, very gentleman. Korean are very professional and everything was done perfectly.  I can feel that LMH enjoys his work very much.  When he was filming, he was very professional but at the same time, he was playful and very cute, like a big boy. I don't understand Korean, otherwise, I think it will be pretty fun to work with him. (I think it will be more than just fun!!! I am willing to work with him for free... NO NO NO, I will pay in order to work with him:)) :D)
Q: What are the criteria you considered when picking an ambassador?
A:  Every time we picked an ambassador, we considered the overall image of the artist.  It has to be positive.  We also considered the age-group that attracted by him to see if that matches our target consumer group.  Since in different countries, the criteria are a bit different and the top star would be different too.  Therefore, it is usually difficult to get everybody agrees on the same person.
Q: This time with LMH as ambassador, it is the first time you used fanmeeting to promote sales.  Will you continue use this in the future?A:  In the past, the ambassador mainly attended press conferences and interviews.  However, we noticed that fans of Korean stars express their love very openly and therefore after we decided to have LMH as ambassador, we thought fanmeeting will be the most effective way to promote our product.

Guest Moonrain

64441a2fgw1ekr0njjuv1j20hs0hs76b.jpg
cr: william82sg IG

Live Updates from Hallyu SG

LMH says he had a great rest last night and he's excited to meet the fans later. He greeted the press in different languages!
He's grateful to receive the Osim Udiva as a gift from Osim
Whenever he's tired he will listen to great music to relax his mind. He plays loud music that he sometimes receive complaints from the hotel. so cute ;)
He hopes the events are done at a later part of the day so his face will not be so swollen
He's excited for the tour next month. Will give mandarin song a try next time!
Didnt put any lotion for 6 months to portray a manly character in GB. He says to watch GB... ofcourse we will!

Aww @pinkmonster87 That was awesome!  Thank you so much, chingu  >:D<  I, too, want to hear of people's impressions of him.  And I delight in hearing/ reading people say the same good things about him....just confirms how grounded he is, and how much he hasn't really changed all these years despite the fame and wealth that he's now enjoying.  It's great that whether one is a fan or an uninterested reporter or a professional businessperson, every encounter with him creates true appreciation for his his real character and personality.  Just makes us love him more and more.... :x  :x
Yes, that warm smile that lights up any room!ByhStpnCAAATHlC.jpg
ByhS1aDCQAAzjaO.jpg
cr as tagged

@pinkmonster87 Thanks for the translation. I'm happy they get positive impression of Lee Minho as they get to know him more. :)

Lee Minho thought he must write signature on Osim Chair, so he had some confused moment. :))

http://instagram.com/p/tcH9rCD1NW/

http://instagram.com/p/tcIRYaj1Nq/

@moonrain opps I didn't know you posted this before me, but let me to repost and add 1 video please... because he is too cute :D