Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

kiklamino

said: Minoz chingus How r u ? Still on vaca . I was brave enough today to step in an Internet cafe with all the 14-15 yo around me .-they make me feel sooo old- but I have to do some voting . Wait when I ll be back @ home I am going to vote 7/24 for LMH -I miss my boy-

:(

(

:(

( and @pixi352002‌ WHere is my LMH nape and my back ? Again ,Nothing for me to claim ... :-w C u all in two weeks . Give kisses to our boy :x

I don't know how credible but there's news about uri Minho embarking on a "global tour" starting in September and it will be called 'LEE MIN HO REBOOT".  News from Korea's StarNews HERE via Naver. 
If true, then it's certainly something for us to look forward to, especially that it promises to be an all-new Minho.  Maybe edgier and more matured Minho?  \:D/
201407210830778797_53cc51e28d771_99_2014

Looks like the news is spreading----so it's probably happening for real, right?
More news here from OSEN.    
EDIT:  STARHAUS confirmed the tour that will start in Seoul in September and will include Beijing and Tokyo among other cities via its FB today...HERE

Guest kayabun

@pixie0622, i saw you said that it was your first time hearing about him not liking parsley on pg 1971. The no 6 on the TVB magazine no.868 exact translation is 'very afraid to eat huang gua(cucumber) and xiang cai. xiang cai is coriander leaf/cilantro/ Chinese parsley, strong aroma, you can find them in many Asian dishes. Parsley with curly leaves is often used as a garnish, there is also parsley with flat leaves.

Chingus!  Should we sign up too and become card-carrying MINOZ???STARHAUS announces the opening of registration to the 5th-edition MINOZ OFFICIAL FAN CLUB on July 22!BtB1KmmCEAAvy9y.jpg:large
Anyone here who's officially signed up?  What does it take to be a card-carrying Minoz?

[CHINA NEWS]people.cn.news> #이민호 / 韩流巨星 李敏镐 人气征服全球SNS (Rough trans: Korean star Lee Min Ho SNS popularity conquer the world)FOREIGN201407210811000145354320519.jpg

Full article HERE

Guest califgirl

@pixie0622 Does it cost money to join the fan club? I don't know about Korean idol fan clubs but here you know, we have to pay premium to get in. Will the fan club website be in English or just Korean?

Lee Min Ho to Launch 2014 Global Tour in September

Lee Min Ho will be hitting the global track!

Lee Min Ho′s agency Starhaus Entertainment announced on July 21 that "Lee Min Ho will be meeting with fans around the world through his tour in September. The tour has been planned to repay fans for their love from overseas."

The actor′s 2014 global tour will take place under the title Re:minho.

Lee Min Ho to Launch 2014 Global Tour in September

The title is meant to stand for ′Reboot Lee Min Ho′, representing how he will aim to embark on a new start with the tour.

The tour will start in Seoul, and land on Beijing, Tokyo and other main cities in Asia.

Future schedules will be announced through his agency′s official website.

Lee Min Ho has held global tours since 2009. His most recent global tour held last year in 2013 drew over 52,000 fans across eight cities.

The actor is currently busy shooting the movie Gangnam Blues to premiere this winter.

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/71227/lee-min-ho-announces-2014-global-tour

"Lee Min Ho has held global tours since 2009. His most recent global tour held last year in 2013 drew over 52,000 fans across eight cities." -------- How i wish Minho would work on a drama instead. Don't you think oppa would make millions of his fans happy, and not just 52,000, if he does a drama instead of a global tour? :(:)>-

Guest bains

@Kris Silva  I have feeling that he's gonna announce new drama project real soon(remember he got around 100 scripts this year), maybe during global tour. We may get a drama early next year.

@Kris Silva @bains If I may chime in, I think Minho finds connecting with his fans via personal appearances/ concerts liberating and fun, especially right after completing a movie that's taken about 4 months of his life (same time it takes to do a drama).  Since he just finished a movie as opposed to a drama, we feel a bit more distanced from him.  But he did jump into GB filming just a few months after finishing The Heirs, contrary to the usual one-year gap he had between his dramas since 2009.   So this tour is actually his way of reconnecting with his fans and I reckon a way to complete some of his CF commitments as well.  Remember what the Starhaus CEO said in the interview earlier this year?  His tour is not really for profit but more to satisfy Minho's need to be close to his fans.  I'm actually excited to see what he will prepare for his tour, while looking forward to his next drama assignment.
LOTTE DUTY FREE WEIBO UPDATE (July 21, 2014)BtCXhR-CAAENi-n.jpg:largecr as tagged

pixie0622 said: Chingus!  Should we sign up too and become card-carrying MINOZ???STARHAUS announces the opening of registration to the 5th-edition MINOZ OFFICIAL FAN CLUB on July 22!BtB1KmmCEAAvy9y.jpg:large
Anyone here who's officially signed up?  What does it take to be a card-carrying Minoz?

[CHINA NEWS]people.cn.news> #이민호 / 韩流巨星 李敏镐 人气征服全球SNS (Rough trans: Korean star Lee Min Ho SNS popularity conquer the world)FOREIGN201407210811000145354320519.jpg

Full article HERE