Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

Hehehe Look at him teasing the camera1966838_507554809354600_1304988920_n.jpg
cr: as tagged 
I swear one of the main reasons i love him is because despite his fame, he manages to do childish yet extremely sweet things like this for his fans.... mmmm soo dreamy. I honestly pity my future boyfriend. He's never gonna be as perfect as Minho... 

Guest califgirl

jellylovesfaith said: @califgirl‌ I had the same confussion at first but I don't think kwon died at the end. Remember how joon was smiling so happily at the end? I think it was because he saw his brother :D 

jellylovesfaith said: Hehehe Look at him teasing the cameracr: as tagged 
I swear one of the main reasons i love him is because despite his fame, he manages to do childish yet extremely sweet things like this for his fans.... mmmm soo dreamy. I honestly pity my future boyfriend. He's never gonna be as perfect as Minho... 

Guest jellylovesfaith

@califgirl i know i was a little embarrassed at myself for liking that series.. It was so over the top in it's way of advertising the car. And the way they put my everything everywhere felt like what BOF did with Almost Paradise... nearly made me hate the song for a while, but my love for Minho kept me strong :P 
@zinnia wow you are always so well informed :D Thanks a lot for the insights 
Minho doing rehearsals for encore concert in Japan10003290_507601392683275_552410232_n.jpg
10150518_507601462683268_551662547_n.jpg
cr: ownersI love how he always insists on rehearsals like this. Shows his dedication and his willingness to go through so much for the sake of his fans :x

pixie0622 said: class="post-title entry-title" style="font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Actor Lee Min Ho earns extra respect and praises for reaching out to fans to give handshakes despite of the tight security.

Lee Min Ho arrived at Gimpo International Airport on March 27 in the afternoon to depart for Yokohama, Japan where he is scheduled to hold a fanmeeting.The actor arrived surrounded with many suited-bodyguards since flock of fans came to send him off. Despite of the tight security, Lee Min Ho reaches out his hand ignoring his bodyguard to grant the fans' handshake request.
Photos of him smiling warmly while shaking fans' hands were uploaded and impress netizens. A particular photo of a mother-fan who is even holding a baby on her chest displayed a heartwarming atmosphere.
Netizens commented,"How can be this person so perfect? Good looks, talented and has a big heart.","It's alright not to shake hand just smile but he still did it, so proud of you!","What a kind being.","I am very proud to be your fan.","He is very respectful."and so on.
source:  dkpopnews.net/2014/03/actor-lee-min-ho-earns-praises-for.html

Guest califgirl

zinnia said: califgirl said: jellylovesfaith said:
They should consider taking him on for a lipstick cf. Not like the etude one, but one where he puts lipstick on. That way we'll get more mouth action!! (I know i sound delusional but wouldn't a cf like that be nice (among the other things?) X) ) 

jellylovesfaith said: Hehehe Look at him teasing the cameracr: as tagged 

Guest jellylovesfaith

Minho's BTS from Heirs!!!!!!!!!!1962826_662805847124732_2115824336_n.jpg
10001508_662805827124734_78479379_n.jpg

Aww they look so alike don't they? 1549290_662805790458071_415236452_n.jpg

Happy Minho :D I love that smile :x1012156_662805850458065_617674080_n.jpg

Wonder what he's thinking here1493122_662805863791397_247143308_n.jpg

1465335_662805837124733_476378388_n.jpg

aww cutiepie1920279_662805860458064_2050019375_n.jpg

Mmmm smoulder stare 10155386_624501574293231_974763364_n.jpg

cr:as tagged 
Jeju air again10013872_726200254099385_1719025029_n.pn
guess they swapped those lollies for flowers now ;) 

Guest jellylovesfaith

itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"This one is a bit unrelated but i found it interesintg
itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"14 of the most adorable K-drama animal sidekicksK-drama sidekicks are an important backbone to our favorite shows. From sassy best friends to wise secretaries, secondary characters support the leads with heart and humor. Among the many variations on the K-drama sidekick, some of the best ones aren't even human! While most K-drama leads are too busy recovering from amnesia or running from loan sharks to properly care for a pet, the occasional drama features an adorable animal. Here are some of the fuzzy friends who won our hearts:

skipped /unrelated 
12. Blackie, City Hunter
Blackie_City_Hunter.png
Who knew that dog poop could be used to bring people together? But I want to know what happened to Blackie at the end of the show!

whole story at: http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-of-the-most-adorable-k-drama-animal-sidekicks/
okay seriously, what on earth happened to blackie after that episode??? o.O Does anyone know?? 

Guest Moonrain

class="story-title" style="font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 51, 102); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho is the Newest Osim Endorser class="element-invisible" style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 2em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clip: rect(1px 1px 1px 1px); overflow: hidden; height: 1px; position: absolute !important;"
AsiaOne
mar2714_osimudiva.jmar2714_osimudiva.jpg?itok=7H1lRdeCThursday, Mar 27, 2014

SINGAPORE - Korean superstar Lee Min Ho is the newest endorser for lifestyle brand Osim's uDiva, a mini sofa that transforms into a relaxing lounger or a full-body massage chair.

"The uDiva sets itself apart from other sofas, with its distinctive 3D Power-Ball massage technology which provides an all-embracing massage which stretches the body thoroughly," says Ms Lynn Tan, General Manager of OSIM Singapore.

"I love having the uDiva in my home. There are days when filming zaps up all my energy and I just want to chill and relax when I head back home. Nothing beats lounging in your favourite sofa and letting the power-packed soothing massage drain all the weariness away," says Lee Min Ho.

OSIM is the first Singapore brand the Korean superstar is endorsing.

"My work requires prolonged standing and mental concentration which is very draining especially if filming stretches till late at night. uDiva's Happy Hour is just right for me as it targets my neck, shoulders and lower back and melts away all the tension from my body. I even fall asleep on my uDiva!" says a happy Lee.

uDiva's signature massage is the Neck & Shoulder massage that employs feng chi acupressure points to relieve headache and stiff neck.

It has five other programmes: Spa, Happy Hour, Lumbar, Stretch and Sleep.

The OSIM uDiva retails at a special introductory price of $2,588 (usual price $3,288). It comes in 5 colours: Stunning Black, Luscious Maroon, Gorgeous Pink, Enchanting Blue and Elegant Beige.

Credit: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/lee-min-ho-newest-osim-endorser

Over $3000??? oh my lord.

Guest jellylovesfaith

The OSIM uDiva retails at a special introductory price of $2,588 (usual price $3,288)Wow at this rate the only endorsement of him i could afford is going to be those potato snacks :P 
43489871.jpg
Tanny, give me all your money so i can buy all your things!!! Seriously have you seen the price of that car?? :P