Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: I could'n start any other drama since Heirs ended,and to be honest,I'm not interested to watch something with no LMH in it.Gosh,I may be too obsessed :-S I just keep watching his old dramas ,again and again.I'm really hopeless :)).regarding YWCFS,I have no intention to watch it.I saw the male lead from there in 2 other dramas,The moon that embraces the sun and DH ,and I wasn't impressed,he's good in crying scenes,but otherwise,I didn't find anything special in him.in the drama The moon ...I was much more impressed with the young actor who played his character when he was a child,that boy is really awesome and he's just 16,or something like that.

Guest yyanz1

pixie0622 said: As a new fan, I am starting to feel the symptoms of a serious withdrawal after Heirs.  And the thought of not seeing him on screen until December is giving me a major stomach upset.  How did you ladies cope during the time between Faith and Heirs?  Just to let you know, while I try to entertain myself by watching other dramas, I need to pause in between episodes to watch an episode (or two) of CH, BOF, Faith and yes, even Heirs, just to get my rhythm going.  What has this boy done to me? :((  I will appreciate hearing from the sunbaes--the Legends, Immortals, Superstars---on How to Survive In-Between LMH Dramas!  [-O<

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said: As a new fan, I am starting to feel the symptoms of a serious withdrawal after Heirs.  And the thought of not seeing him on screen until December is giving me a major stomach upset.  How did you ladies cope during the time between Faith and Heirs?  Just to let you know, while I try to entertain myself by watching other dramas, I need to pause in between episodes to watch an episode (or two) of CH, BOF, Faith and yes, even Heirs, just to get my rhythm going.  What has this boy done to me? :((  I will appreciate hearing from the sunbaes--the Legends, Immortals, Superstars---on How to Survive In-Between LMH Dramas!  [-O<

class="title"2014 Forbes Power Celebrity 40 Full Rankings

gI4fLji.gif

Basic Background:Forbes Celebrity 40 is determined by first taking the top 100 most searched people of the year (data provided by Nate) and ranking them based on 4 different measures:1. Sales - estimated based on appearance fees, CF guarantees album sales, etc. + reported overseas income2. Media exposure - number of apperances in the top 3 newspapers, covers of 8 magazines, Ilgan Sports3. Television exposure - CF model ranking and appearances on talk shows and variety shows4. Professionalism - TV ratings for actors/MCs, total audience for movie actors, Gaon digital and physical sales rankings for singers, competition results for athletes
Final list is the 40 celebrities with the highest average ranking across all 4 categories.*Note that sales especially are subject to error because data may not always be complete.

(skipped unrelated.....)

11. Park Inbee (golfer)12. Yoo Jae Suk (gagman)13. Psy (singer)14. Lee Seung Gi (actor)15. CNBlue (singer)16. Lee Byung Hun (actor)17. Kim Soo Hyun (actor)18. Infinite (singer)19. KARA (singer)20. Song Kang Ho (actor)21. Lee Min Ho (actor)22. Song Heung Min (footballer)23. Kim Tae Hee (actress)24. 2NE1 (singer)25. Hwang Jung Min (actor)26. Girl's Day (singer)27. Song Joong Ki (actor)28. Lee Bo Young (actor)29. Yoo Jun Sang (actor)30. Lee Dae Ho (baseball player)31. Ki Sung Yueng (footballer)32. Park Ji Sung (footballer)33. Shin Dong Yup (gagman)34. Jun Ji Hyun (actress)35. Han Hyo Joo (actress)36. Baek Ji Young (singer)37. Jang Dong Gun (actor)38. Kim Jun Hyun (gagman)39. Park Chu Young (footballer)40. Kim Min Hee (actress)
By occupation:

Actor:1. Lee Seung Gi2. Lee Byung Hun3. Kim Soo Hyun4. Song Kang Ho5. Lee Min Ho6. Kim Tae Hee7. Hwang Jung Min8. Song Joong Ki9. Lee Bo Young10. Yoo Jun Sang11. Jun Ji Hyun12. Han Hyo Joo13. Jang Dong Gun14. Kim Min Hee

Source: contentgallery / omonatheydidn't
Translation: dragonfly0915 @ OH

Guest guadi

I think you guys need to form a "Lee Minholics Anonymous" group :)) :)) Even as a long-ish time fan, I'm afraid I don't have the right antidote for you all :(( :(( Sorry, stay addicted for a little longer, yes yes? :x 
73db72ffjw1ee3in8qzzqj20hs0hsq4c.jpg
Another Bench Photo ;)
-----------------A reminder: I'm collecting your write-up on March 4th (which is tomorrow my time). If you have it, please send it to me :D Read more details here!!! Minho will be so sad if no one sends a copy to me :(( :(( :((
tumblr_inline_n1o3fjzy1w1rlggrs.gif
You don't want to make him sad, do you? ;))

Guest guadi

Bh2JdaICEAAr2o8.jpgJust this cute boy wincing. No big deal.
Some CF stuff

Bh2MochCQAAYm9T.jpgBh2MC2MCEAETy3E.jpg
a85aad37gw1ee3joz2q5xj20h80h8tas.jpg
The last one: Eider reaches 20,000 likes on FB. Bh2FpUiCUAA5I_y.jpg
Innisfree

bfbd9882gw1ee2rdy5h5cj20j00sgq90.jpg
Taken outside an Eider store. His legs are unnaturally long here :)) (cr. DC)

Guest guadi

Bh2k4RoCcAAoaAk.jpgPainting of Minho (cr. logo)
bd805d8dgw1ee3lelcsfgj20ij0rsjv3.jpg
His laughing is my weakness. I can't stand it; so darn adorable [太开心][太开心][太开心][太开心]
(cr. logo)

@prosperity - I'm watching ABC's Scandal. HOMG!!! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addicting. I used to live in DC, so this show makes me miss DC so much. The show is really fun, fast-paced in a very soapy kind of way. And Kerry Washington is uh-mazing! And I'm following HBO's True Detective. This one is a little pretentious. I'm still not sure if I like it. Are you even following American shows anymore?

:)) Korean dramas - a little slim. Following Sly and Single Again; it's fun but not very addicting yet. I'm keeping an eye on SBS's Three Days and jTBC's Secret Love Affair. 

mDJxc9U.jpg

HOcF072.jpg

credit as tagged

@prosperity

I am not quite ready to let go of Stars yet. It's as addictive as Imja couple and Faith so it'll take me awhile to get out of it. I think it's pretty rare for couples like Faith and Stars to come by so imagine how much I love them and continue to until I find another? I'll probably go into a slump soon because I don't think any of the current or upcoming dramas are in the same league as to what Stars and Faith had made me felt. I enjoyed Emergency Couple but it was merely just entertaining. Cunning Single Lady hasn't done anything to me either, not yet, and it doesn't look like it will. INR3 is the same... basically none.

Have you started on watching it? I remembered you said you will pick it up again when the drama ends. My verdict is, Stars couple's romance in terms of intimacy is actually more natural than Imja couple's. I remembered how unsatisfying I was with their some of their intimate scenes because there was gap in the side-hug for E15! Overall I still love these 2 pairs of couples of course. :) :x

@adamfever
LOL! HD pics suppliers are plentiful in here recently ;))

Guest jellylovesfaith

i just realized that there is still no official soompi thread for gangnam blues.. i was all how-i-met-your-mother-barney-why.gif

more cute pics of daejang! seriously i feel sorry for all the guys out there. none of the can pull this face and still get a girl swooning over them... 
The Great Doctor (K-Drama), Lee Min Ho, K-Dramas

@guadi LMAO LMHolics Anon! =)) That's a good one :-j So what rehab program do you recommend, sunbaenim? I had watched his past dramas too many times that I don't read the subs anymore and just watch him and hear him speak his lines. My conversations with friends and workmates are now sprinkled with "molla" (idk), " chincha", "aigoo", "omo", etc. I also talk about him like i know him and so invested in his future. Ottokke?? X_X

I am back... past few days my office lappie log me out of soompi! dunno why! thus can only surf from the small phone. :P

He shd be going to China today or tomorrow right?  Semir CF?

Current Dramas -
I watched YCFTS too.  Love the feel of the OTP... but after the show ends, I also moved on pretty fast :P
I also watching INR3... last 2 epi. 
After that maybe will start on ER or 100yrs bride...
I am also looking out for 3days. :)

Guest bains

@jellylovesfaith thread for gangnam blues

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021600/upcoming-movie-2014-gangnam-blues-starring-kim-rae-won-lee-min-ho/p1