Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Anomalous

guadi said:  -- I hope he takes that movie role too. Seeing him a little bit less uptight would be cool. Plus, the character that is offered to him is quoted to have "a sad destiny" which means death (guessing). Wahhhhhhh, the possibility of seeing him playing a sad and less polished character has me salivating. And the director is an auteur; his films, like willinette wrote above, are a bit less mainstream, slightly darker and more provocative. I like that he's a poet turns filmmaker. Very artsy.
Since he became super famous, LMH has done a lot of mainstream flicks, so I think it's about time he dabbles a little bit to the dark side. That doesn't mean I want him to do all avant-garde stuff, but sometimes a change of scenery is nice. If he doesn't take that role, I might start my own one-woman protest in front of Starhaus building :)
But in the meantime, Gosh!!!! Kim Tan will be the death of my fangirl's heart. He looks sooooo fiiiiiiiiiiine *nosebleed*

LorenHaze said: Mei said: LorenHaze said: adamfever said: what I was most disappointed with BOF is the one who played Jan Di. I think she overacted. I didn't find the warmth in Jan Di as she is supposed to be. I didn't even feel her likeable. Luckily that didn't impact my love for Lee Min Ho.

I don't know much about Park Shin Hye. I just watched some episodes of You're Beautiful that I could find on Youtube, and I wasn't much impressed with her. I am not sure if it was because I watched it after Coffee Prince and subconsciously compared PSH with Yoon Eun Hye who acted so well.

I hope there is a good chemistry between PSH and Lee Min Ho this time so i can fully enjoy the drama.

By the way, I love every thing LMH in BOF, from the curly hair to the over-the-top outfits. Could it be because the character he played is interesting or he acted well? What do you think? i didn't even care about the second and third male leads. Do you know how LMH got that role? Was it been offered to him or did he go auditioning for it?

Guest shantipriya

well, BOF is deff not my fav and it's not just Minho's bad-hair-dayS (I'd say 'nature knows best' since he was a sight for sore eyes when the humidity of Nova Caledonia or the snow straightened his locks). I must say I watched Bigbang's BOF parody and I enjoyed the "female" lead way more... also, if you really are one of the richest people on the planet, you don't go for a Lotus Elise- you go for a Bentley *cough* take notes, Jun Pyo *cough* LOL thank God he upgraded to a Maserati now hahaha

I did like BOF for the hilarious moments it had, credits to our main celf-centered male Diva character LOL I'm the same when I see a roach- if you hear a high-pitched scream, that's me, on top of the highest cabinet in the room, pointing at one. it's the only thing I feel a genuine fear of, though I always end up naming them, before I soak them in paint thinner... but that's only a few hours after I manage to get a grip of myself and if the 'beast' hasn't already taken off due to my 'Mortal-Kombat-Syndel' ability LOL

on the cars note: when my cousin got his Mercedes S500, he thought he's such a big shot! everyone swooned at him at the office, since driving that kind of a car is considered 'top class' or something... ugh! I just laughed at him and told him he should have bought an Audi. he asked me "my dear little girl, haven't you heard about Mercedes and the other cars, as about Nokia and the other phones?" to which I replied that I would seriously throw my own Nokia off a bridge any given moment so I can upgrade to a Samsung, and EVERYONE drives a Mercedes nowadays so it's the most common car ever. a few months after, he was spitting fire cuz his dentist got the newest Mercedes, AMD tuned up, freshly delivered from the factory in Germany, and he paid in cash, but my cousin bought his from some other guy and took it on leasing- "how was that even possible"? a while later he was grieving the fact that it cost him 2000 euro to change one absorber and he needed 4. two things: you should have become a dentist instead of a businessman who's an artist at heart; and you should have chosen a car that suits the holes in the streets of the city you're gonna drive it in... today, he has an iPhone, which is the most popular phone here as all the people who want to seem rich, fabulous and 'in style'. I still don't find that as a much of an 'upgrade' since his 'Nokia' times, but at least he listened to me and changed his fascination over the Mercedes cars for an Audi. he called me up a few months ago as he just got it and said "I have to show you what I got just now" and he couldn't stop enjoying it- looked as kid who got the best toy for Christmas. I just said "well, you should have listened to me 5 years ago, when I told you Audi is better, but just overlooked". I do drive one that was manifactured in 1987 and the old lady is still running, has a character and a mind of its own, and would never leave me on some road even if its junk fell apart. never have I ever in my life driven a more stable, reliable, yet powerful car than whatever Audi, and I have driven many french, german, british, american, russian, chinese, italian and probably other cars in my modest 7 something years as a driver. but don't mind my cousin- he's a show off since all the boys here are. I was just stating to a friend this evening my frustration about the men and women of my generation (in my country) and how they provoke to be taken for being shallow, for their looks or their wallets, respectfully, and then they cry 'wolf' as in "why are all women golddiggers" and "why all men think I'm easy and just a one-night-stand"- well boys and girls, if you show-off your material assets/dress like a piece of meat, you will be percieved just by the image you present, so deal with it or change it, even though the latter won't guarantee you a top-model being interested in you or a lifestyle that will take you around the world.

Guest jjsweeter0211

BUZtXsPCcAAMDeQ.jpg:large
The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR42s

LeeMinHo look so tired resting on the surfboard in the middle if the Pacific Ocean @ Huntington Beach.

Cr: theresaat

BUZU0L3CcAAp8IT.jpg:large

The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR11m

#LeeMinHo shirtless on the set of #TheInheritors at the Huntington Beach. Filming for the #heirs

Cr:: @MiuMiu1120

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujvS6QSxkYc&feature=youtu.be&a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pIqob7P6H8&feature=youtu.be&a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wctmMZ7GUO8&feature=youtu.be&a

cr to uploader

45944_578734695522998_2114267550_n.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest jjsweeter0211

BUZb7N9CMAAYi8q.jpg:large
The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR33s

HD #pic Omg!! Kim tan gorgeous at the Huntington Beach #Leeminhot. Is he receiving a gift from a fan?

Cr: khanhdhn

BUZh9LUCUAA-LrZ.jpg:large

The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR1m

#LeeMinHo as Lim Tan in Surf suite smiling for the camera . On the set of The Heirs @ Huntington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo7mcXz93sw&feature=youtu.be&a

cr to uploader

PicCr:: as tagged

BUZmKekCAAAXb5v.jpg:large
The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR15s

Wow! #minoz captured up-close. #LeeMinHo is irresistibly handsome on the set of The #Heirs Cr:; V-Rebecca

@prettywiz no matter how you try to put, it In my opinion, Goo hye sun did not fit that role.Also it was not the scripts fault, I just really think she just wasn't a good enough actress to portray that type of role correctly. I also didnt even really KNOW who minho was during that time, I originally  watched this show because someone recommended it to me.And no i am not insecure, or jealous, Infact that doesnt really make any sense, because I really dont care for her fame nor do i have nothing against her, I was just talking about what I thought of her acting.

prettywiz said: LorenHaze said: Mei said: LorenHaze said: adamfever said: what I was most disappointed with BOF is the one who played Jan Di. I think she overacted. I didn't find the warmth in Jan Di as she is supposed to be. I didn't even feel her likeable. Luckily that didn't impact my love for Lee Min Ho.

I don't know much about Park Shin Hye. I just watched some episodes of You're Beautiful that I could find on Youtube, and I wasn't much impressed with her. I am not sure if it was because I watched it after Coffee Prince and subconsciously compared PSH with Yoon Eun Hye who acted so well.

I hope there is a good chemistry between PSH and Lee Min Ho this time so i can fully enjoy the drama.

By the way, I love every thing LMH in BOF, from the curly hair to the over-the-top outfits. Could it be because the character he played is interesting or he acted well? What do you think? i didn't even care about the second and third male leads. Do you know how LMH got that role? Was it been offered to him or did he go auditioning for it?

LorenHaze said: It's definitely a great opportunity to showcase his capacity as an actor. I was hoping he'd tread this career path...along the lines of Won Bin who, when he journeyed to darker movie roles, he was amazing in it. So amazing that he never looked back, nor did he return to dramaland, much to my dismay. I want this movie to be a BIG HIT, but I would be super sad not seeing LMH regularly in dramaland.

guadi said: LorenHaze said: It's definitely a great opportunity to showcase his capacity as an actor. I was hoping he'd tread this career path...along the lines of Won Bin who, when he journeyed to darker movie roles, he was amazing in it. So amazing that he never looked back, nor did he return to dramaland, much to my dismay. I want this movie to be a BIG HIT, but I would be super sad not seeing LMH regularly in dramaland.

Hate is easy and coward ,love takes courage and brain !  What low  opinion about LMH, who  appreciate such a coworker ! What good did that to him ?  @shantipiriya ,what vast expertise you have ,in so many domains and what absolutely "objectivity " ! You have a POV about everything ,supervise everything ,upgrade everything ! A real, living encyclopaedia ! Your personal life and family are the most perfect example in any life's philosophy and I suggest to put them in a book universal available and obligatory for the entire earth .And of cause you can't be contradicted ! 

@guadi - Sorry, I'm multi-tasking but failing miserably. I wanted to add, that I adore Song. Not only is she beautiful, but she's a wonderful actress. Loved her in that drama with Hyun Bin (what was the title again?) and more recently, the one with what's his name where she plays a blind heiress. OMG...I'm drawing a blank. Must be cause I'm exhausted from work.
I'm with you on LMH reaching a wider audience..so my wish, which has always been my wish for the likes of LMH is to infiltrate..ha!...the U.S. entertainment industry. I know it's a tall order considering there are those who've tried (eg. Jang Dong Gun, Rain, Jun Ji Hyun to name a few), but nothing really came of it. Wishful thinking I know, but a girl can dream right? *winks*