Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

lol @jang27 - I like all of them, except BOF kissing scenes b/c that show under utilized LMH's kissing prowess :P
hehehehehe...I made this just because :P
iba2P6qaRCRaDg.jpg

I'm never gonna let go of pink leopard prints joke....ever :)

I really really really like this picture of him  :x :x :x
808326931.jpg?1379059234
So manly. 
808329111.png?1379060028
Min-ho and Hae-in. 
808292967.png?1379045881
lol, Minho and Minoz :P
808329183.png?1379060062
So lovely. I spot wrinkles here :)
(Eider via chloe)

Guest prosperity

@Jang27, I love both the scenes in Personal Taste and City Hunter. I like the scene in Personal Taste because the kiss was just so damn hot  =P~ and then I loved the kiss in City Hunter because that scene was just so emotional, I cried and swooned at the same time.

@guadi

Don't tell me you're so jealous

Because me too.. =)) =)) =))

@prosperity

I wonder what kind of kissing scene they're gonna make for "Heirs". Student's kissing, maybe it would closely to Gu Jun Pyo 'n Geum Jan Di 's kissing..

Whatever, if I have a dare, I would ask :

Lee Min Ho-ssi, can I get one, please....... :P :P

After I got one, all of minoz are going to invade him... =)) =)) =))

I'm afraid that he would get a headache

531614_150443118455004_1970920051_n.jpg

Cr to the owner

@potatomatoe -- I'm not sure where they're filming. If you have twitter, you can ask these people, they might know where he is.
@STARZ4LIFE@Leeminho_heirs@HeirsKR http://www.projectcasting.com/casting/the-heirs-casting-call-for-extras-in-riverside-california/
Also this link (not sure how legit it is) said they're filming at Riverside tomorrow (Sunday 9/15) Hope this helps. Good Luck!
Also, rumor says they are leaving soon for San Fran. Not sure if that is true or not. So you might want to start your star sighting sooner than later :D 
@jang27 -- hehehehe, of course I'm jealous. His jawline is incredible and the lips too :-* :-* :-*

Oh...busy busy busy man...Looks like Lee Min-ho is doing a movie after Heirs according to reports.
http://news.nate.com/view/20130916n02276#

@yuuni - that answers your question, yes yes?
Edit: It's a noir genre set in the 1970s. Looks like an action film. Well, that will hopefully silence the uproar over him playing a teenager in HeirsAlso, the director for this movie is Yu Ha of A Frozen Flower fame ;))
Yayyyy, I'm excited <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
Edit 2: One more thing, the film is called Gangnam Blues and he is considering it favorably, not yet signed.
Edit 3: Another report says he's confirmed. Whatever...either way, he'll finallllly do a movie. It's been a while since he's done film. A minor downside is that we might have to wait a little longer for subs :( 

@guadi

<:-P <:-P <:-P that's a good news.. I think as a great actor, it's not complete if he hasn't play a role in a big screen, I mean as a lead..

Can't wait! :D

(Look how greedy us! The Heirs has not aired yet but we have already can't wait for his movie) \:D/

@Jang27 - I know I'm excited!!! It seems like he'll be the lead. Plus the director is really well known around Chungmuro (Korean film industry). 
@yuuni and a few others have wanted him to play a dark role, well guys, you got your wish because this one is a noir film. Weeeeeee, action, kissing (maybe) :P
A picture of the director :D 
bd937db8jw1e8ny4xix63j20dv0k0754.jpg
(via weibo)
I wonder who produces this movie, probably CJ :-?

hahahahahahaha @yuuni -- yeah, we've been good. I know I'm trying not to get to excited. Plus probably won't start filming until Heirs ends. And we usually don't get BTS stuff on Korean movies like we do with dramas. So wahhhhhh, okay who am I kidding? I'm freaking excited!!!!

ir9ORAMUy7Rb3.gif

Colbert is me doing this in my living room right now :)) :)) :)

hahahahaha...you should watch the original video of that gif @yuuni, but you might not get all the references in that video, very American :P 

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/428372/august-06-2013/stephest-colbchella--013---daft-punk-d

Hehehehehe...not sure if you can watch it in your country. But you know who Daft Punk is right? They're from France. 
tumblr_mt5yryMDSD1qa1bfmo3_400.gif
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm excited. Dancing like this lunatic :P
(cr. chloe)