Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hello Gals :-h
Hello to my dears @LuvMinHo @awesomeduck @sia3 @Maja @tigereyespeppy @WutHmone @myphim
Hello to @everyone too ;) 

OMG! 
1269259657_omg_cat.gif

The last time I was here, was a while back. My gah! In here, there are tons and tons and tons of pictures for me to drool at =P~
credit as tagged.

My grandma was curious about this korean celebrity that me and my sisters are crazy about so she asked to see my korean "Pheb ej" which basically means the male lead of a movie/drama. I showed her this handsome photo of uri lmh.

image_zpsf549b3b2.jpg

Boy did she also find lmh intriguing hahaha. She said he's so handsome, he has such a nice nose bridge, beautiful teeth, nice clean haircut, and simply just a very very handsome person. She asked me whether I had his number, I nearly cracked up, hahahaha, I wish hahahahahahahahahah =))

Guest myphim

WutHmone said: Hello @tigereyespeppy @sia3 @myphim @LuvMinHo @shengvang :-h :-h

Woo hoo I'm home is here hiding behind Daejang. :D
I see my ice popsicle post has caused quite a commotion at home so I'm hiding from angry mob :))

@shengvang: You're here too :-h How is the peacock holding up on here? :)) hahaha, your grandma is so cute and funny. If only we did have his number =))
EDIT:
@sia3: I just realized that you have DE-LURKED! :)) And, thanks for the version of LMH's I Love You. 
Drooled. Clicked. Saved.
;):))

@myphim

That is easy.

His favourite colour is black! :))

He always wear black :P

Right, @Maja???

Hahahahahaha

I don't actually know! =))

@sia3 black along with white and grey, he said he like neutrals because he doesn't like to stand out, oh boy, he stands out from the crowd any day, any way, he has mad heights plus he is freaking handsome hahahaha =))

Guest myphim

sia3 said: @myphim
That is easy.
Right, @Maja???
Hahahahahaha

@shengvang: You're here too :-h How is the peacock holding up on here? :)) hahaha, your grandma is so cute and funny. If only we did have his number =))

EDIT:

@sia3: I just realized that you have DE-LURKED! :)) And, thanks for the version of LMH's I Love You. 

Drooled. Clicked. Saved.

;):))

Hahahahah @vangsweetie637 I think I am on the verge of my last lives hahahaha, this thread is extremely HOT because it is everything LMH hahahahahahahahahah =))

Omo, how I wish I had his number hahahaha =))

@myphim
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I was confident at the start that it was black!
But as I typed I realised, wait, he said he likes wearing black clothings and that doesn't mean it's his favourite colour for everything =))
So I became unsure! :))

Well, I kept being told I am a minoz now so I thought I was qualified to answer! :P =))

sia3 said:

@myphim

That is easy.

Right, @Maja???

Hahahahahaha

@sia3

Why did you answer if you don't know?

Also, you are just a choiminoz like me, you're not qualified to answer this question. :))

@Maja or @shengvang or @LuvMinHo   Do you guys know?

Hahahaha @myphim i answered up there but it wouldnt hurt to answer again, hehehe, his favorite colors are black, white, and grey simply because he hates standing out from the crowd. Hmmmm, minhossshhii too late, you already do stand out. Hahaha =))

@sia3 :(( don't remind me hahahaha I am just wishing lol.

hahaha..gals, I forgot to share this with all of you. The other day, I was with my little niece at my sister's school. I had taken her to see the japanese garden at the school while my sis was in class. So, on the way walking back from the garden because I had promised to get her some milk. Well, we began to talk abit about Faith :))
Me: Do you know that Auntie watches a drama call Faith?
Niece: Yea.
Me: Do you want to watch it with me?
Niece: No.
Me: You don't want to know who Choi Young is?
Niece: No.
Me: Why not?
Niece: Because I know you are my Auntie.
Me: Do you know that Auntie has a lot of friends who likes Faith and Choi Young?
Niece: Yea. I know. You are my Auntie.
---
=)) I don't think my niece will pass the test of being our Faith spokesperson like our adorable Young-ah =)) 

Guest WutHmone

@sia3 : Omo! THANK YOU,Chingu .You're so sweet. *HUGS* >:D< >:D<

Clicked and saved.I've saved the one from the previous page too. :D

@myphim : It's okay.I don't need modern Daejang's protection yet. I'm safe and sound under the wings of Goryeo Daejang.Hahaha :))

Talk about LMH's favourite color,I guess he likes neutral colors like black and white. He looks so good in white and blue.

@awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 : Hello :-h

Edit : Oops,I'm not qualified to answer this Q as I'm more of a Choiminoz. :D

@myphim

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I was confident at the start that it was black!

But as I typed I realised, wait, he said he likes wearing black clothings and that doesn't mean it's his favourite colour for everything =))

So I became unsure! :))

Well, I kept being told I am a minoz now so I thought I was qualified to answer! :P =))

Wait, @sia3 now that you put it this way, I don't really know either @myphim hahahaha, however, he did say he is not so into bright colors which I am taking as his favorite colors are the ones he mentioned lol. Is it not true, don't we all tend to wear our favorite colors? Or no? Lol. I pick out clothes according to my favorite colors, so I will take LMH's answer as he likes those colors, that's why he wears them so often :-bd hahahahaha