Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

LMAO, me too, me too I want a clone of Min Ho too. Please reserved one for me when you finish. After reading that he saved my very own favorite GHS, I can't help but want my own LMH :blush: BTW, I don't mind helping clean the lab :D

gahahha mayb i can heLp shamien7 out!!im trained in molecular biology too...lol although its illegal to clone a human...but for LMH case we can make it legal...lol :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

gahahha mayb i can heLp shamien7 out!!im trained in molecular biology too...lol although its illegal to clone a human...but for LMH case we can make it legal...lol :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

What a great idea!!! With the two of you working together LMH clone can be done faster! (Even if it's illegal, we're all keep quiet! :sweatingbullets: )

Guest spirtual_affection x3

credits to dunlop09 for translating the article

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

20090302100746322g6_101018_0.jpg

"Goo Hye Sun's savior? I just did what anyone would have done"

written by: 김은구기자

translated by: dunlop09

Lee Min Ho, who plays Goo Jun Pyo in "Boys Over Flowers", was very shy about the whole situation with Goo Hye Sun.

Lee Min Ho replied, "As we were moving scenes, I saw that the car Goo Hye Sun was in had gotten into an accident. All I did was stop my car and took anyone that was injured to the hospital."

At the time, Lee Min Ho had left the first set later than Goo Hye Sun because he had one more scene to shoot. After he saw Goo Hye Sun, he took her to the hospital.

Though he insisted that what he did was not a big deal, he revealed that the accident did not seem minor at all, "The whole front of the car was busted, Goo Hye Sun was in a state of shock and was bleeding a lot because of the tear in her lip area. The two stylists who were in the car with her were crying and also in a state of shock

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min Ho is truly an amazing person! he's such an angel. very kind-hearted and everything.

i'm glad that min ho saw the accident and rush to helped them. if not i think it could have been even more serious.

its awesome that afterwards F4 all went to visit her in the hospital.

I love them and i don't know what i would do with them ESPECIALLY MY MIN HO <3! :'(

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE :]!

STILL IN NUMBER 2 SEAT WITH LOTS OF KIM HYUN JOONG FANS VOTING :'( [sORRY FOR THE CAPS...TOO LAZY TO UNCAP IT]

Guest shamien7

dramalovers26, sweet_maple

Sweet! We all can have one Minho each! :w00t:

Yeah its illegal but for someone like uri Minho, im willing to go to jail :lol:

And i shall bring along my Minho-clone with me...puhuhu :phew:

Lets get our work start hagumi_hanamoto! Anyone has Minho DNA? Shall we all go stalk him? :ph34r::lol:

Guest honeypia

repost from BOF thread

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Drama becomes real life: Lee Min Ho saves Goo Hye Sun

written by: 강은영기자

I'm having butterflies just reading this article :D

..And to think LMH did not even mention that he was the one who actually saved GHS. Awww. Such a low-profile man.

MinSun saves my week (specially since there's no new BoF episodes tonight and tomorrow)!

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

Lets get our work start hagumi_hanamoto! Anyone has Minho DNA? Shall we all go stalk him? :ph34r::lol:

yeah...we can go and sneak him out...even if we managed to get his hair its okie... :w00t::lol: :lol: and if this thing succeed all of us will b happy...yay!!

Joining the queue for my very own MinHo! clone.

We're currently having a massive snowstorm in my neck of the woods, and instead of dreading the shovelling tomorrow, I'm instead imagining the utopia of a Lee Min Ho clone world. It's beautfiful. ♥

Joining the queue for my very own MinHo! clone.

We're currently having a massive snowstorm in my neck of the woods, and instead of dreading the shovelling tomorrow, I'm instead imagining the utopia of a Lee Min Ho clone world. It's beautfiful. ♥

^Omg, what a beautiful world it'd be :rolleyes: .. *raises hand*!! I want a Lee Min Ho too please. This will have to be top-secret because i really don't want to go to jail even if i can bring along my very own Min Ho. :P*shhh*

Btw, i probably missed it~~ i voted for LEE MIN HO on that poll site even though i had no idea what i was voting for. :lol: It seems everything regarding to LMH and BOF i do on impulse hehehh. Buying this and that of BOF, voting for LMH in every poll.xD What's the topic for the poll? :sweatingbullets: Most handsome at the Baesang Awards night. :rolleyes:

Guest tofumui

Drama becomes real life: Lee Min Ho saves Goo Hye Sun

written by: 강은영기자

i'm so glad he was there when HyeSun needed help.. cuz it certainly didn't sound like there was anyone else around to help the van.. he really is a knight in shining armour.. you totally don't know where and when he'll just pop out to rescue

Guest grrly

this makes him more admirable...For him no keep mum about it too...Don't you just love him even more?? hehe.

I bet he got a lot teasing from GHS because of the incident at baeksang...I can see him being shy about it..hehe

Min Ho's Fans - Please vote for Min Ho in Sohu

http://survey.sohu.com/poll/view.php?poll_id=9803

Most handsome actor in Baeksang awards?

remember his name in Chinese is 李民浩

Oh.........what happened? Couldn't tell if you could vote more than once as I can't read the Chinese so I just kept

voting over and over again for the last 30 minutes.

Then all of a sudden the page won't load any longer. Is the survey finished? Can anyone please give an update.

Thanks.

Guest joeydragonlady

I am so proud of him.

He's a really hero.

I am sad that they'll only show just 1 episode this week.

Guest lulupark

this makes him more admirable...For him no keep mum about it too...Don't you just love him even more?? hehe.

I bet he got a lot teasing from GHS because of the incident at baeksang...I can see him being shy about it..hehe

yes, MH was shy and nervous at baeksang...that was his FIRST time to attend such a large and grand ceremony^^

I love his speech in the stage when he received the prize, especially he tested the microphone at a very soft voice "ah ah" XD, how cute he was!!! XD

Guest sweet_maple

let's stalking him now, guys. But I wonder that when we see him, would we still remember our main duty to have his DNA or we would faint because of his hot body and handsome face :sweatingbullets: