Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

This picture was very cute to by pass. 

feeding a fan

12417604_1525171177777780_17445954542416

and shares sweet hugs

12486018_1525171231111108_61286765030708

photo417725.jpg

I'm of the opinion that he sincerely loves his fans and have seen trillions of incidents where he was very close to them and Songs like ''Thank You'' and ''The day'' comes to mind. these words seemed rather sincere to me. I think our boy is more special then we realize as human being. I think what brings him in trouble is his ridiculous hype that surrounds him and probably has created him alot of unwarranted haters on the road as well. his a great invididual with kind heart but misunderstood more often

• Like 6

(Note from Nancy Z: Lee Min Ho's top 10 milestones in 2015 was originally published at the end of December. It was so well liked that some fans translated the article into Chinese on their own. Inspired by the fans at Lee Min Ho Hong Kong Palace, I decided to write a Chinese version of the article.)

Here is the full translated article

http://www.dramafever.com/news/2015---lee-min-hos-top-10-happy-milestones-in-2015/

• Like 5

When I first saw the contents of the HERE photobook (posted in the minoz website) I was honestly a teeny tiny disappointed because it mentioned in the articles that he won't be deliberately posing for the camera while he was clearly aware of the camera and posing :sweatingbullets: I was expecting the album to be full of candid shots lol more like his GOOD DAY series but with pictures .. I haven't given up on the idea to get it though, it's still a must-have ~

and the teaser released today is a total killer! if only it was more than 15 seconds though *sigh* .. I wonder what would the DVD has for us if the trailer is this amazing

btw, we've finally found the occasion of SeoJeong's mysterious pics xD the boy in yellow, checking himself in the front camera and most importantly his pics by the bed! they were all for this photobook

Spoiler
On 11/16/2015 at 10:35 PM, pixie0622 said:

Annyeong, chingus! 

More pics of The Boy by the Bed. Dunno what for, but heck...he's adorable :wub:

cr SeoJong

On 11/12/2015 at 5:36 PM, Latifah_ said:

new pics of our boy, but have no idea what are they for .. these are absolutely gorgeous:tears:

cr. SeoJeong

just wanted to refresh the moment of when the pics were uploaded .. to see the pics, click on the arrow in the right corner of the quote 

and Pixie's wish of wanting Minho ON the bed is fulfilled :P

CYMrgJkW8AASx1d.jpg

CYMrQLBWQAIfRiP.jpg

Cr. KILLER

• Like 7

Annyeong, Minoz!  Late by a week but....animaatjes-happy-new-year-47493.gif

And a big THANK YOU to all for the up-to-the-minute updates and comments blowkiss.gif

@Latifah_ Yasss!  I too love the HERE teaser video and was pleasantly surprised about the photobook.  I love the concept but I will wait to see a few more pages before I place an order.  It's at least $100 yo, with shipping smiley-sad021.gif

When I first read about HERE and saw the first pic, I thought, "when did he find time to go back to Paris?" Turns out that he did a side photoshoot while there for W Korea....wise move.  The photobook is produced by Euphoria Seoul, same group behind his RE:MINHO, SONG FOR YOU and THE DAY.  I'm thinking that since his sister joined Euphoria (and this is just my speculation), he has had so many good creative collaborations.  I really like the way they package him and judging by the teaser pics and video, they're high-quality productions.  

I know I'm in the minority, but I just loved his long, blond-ish locks....makes him look a little more rough and bad, just the way I like it zy_org.gif

938184a2gw1ezs8bfoyq7g20b40dwaqu.gif

Love this shot---so him:  happy, carefree, adorable! :wub:

938184a2gw1ezs8b6236dg20b40dwnmx.gif

cr ohchloe

I also thought that it was too early for him to do his EIDER S/S shoot---hokshi, does he plan on doing something  soon after his Talk Concerts? smiley-angelic011.gif

But yeah, it was great to see him so early in the year....back to black hair, lookin healthy and oh-so-handsome....yeah, I feel it's gonna be another great year, Minoz! 

64441a2fjw1ezrh1mqqisj20p011ib29.jpg

• Like 8

@Latifah_ :  I also thought the photobook would be primarily candid shots.  I think that he is actually better looking (yeah, if that's possible!  lol:lol:) when he is not posing.  I loved the Good Day series and the airport videos because it's LMH as LMH, not LMH the actor, model etc.  

@pixie0622:  yeah chinga wassup with the black hair?  Interesting....

• Like 6

Guest roshinip

12507359_1213307222030116_89487077513909

According to minojennylin83, the soccer ball  MinHo played with, was his birthday gift from DC Minoz last year.:)

64441a2fgw1ezs3tz7y5og209q09cnpd_zpslufd

938184a2gw1ezs8aykdw7g20b40dw7sp_zpsaoeh

64441a2fgw1ezs3u4m1n0g209q0d04qp_zpsgfyq64441a2fgw1ezs3u1uva4g20b40997wh_zps3wtz

Cr. purple_candy/ohchloe /owner

15 hours ago, roshinip said:

@jazreen17

gorae_phic is a motion and a graphic designer. It seems that his selfie with Lee Min Ho has now been deleted from IG, due to too many re-posts.

Thanks for the reply.. He shouldn't have deleted a personal picture tho unless he didn't want to trend maybe his a private person

• Like 2