Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Uri Minho in a 78-page feature within this month's special ASTA TV magazine (Korea)B8_iS3wIYAEXiax.jpgSome of the inside pages:

B8_iUrCIgAASkF3.jpgB8_iYBIIcAA8eRH.jpgB8_iZQ4IcAAsZOt.jpg

cr Cafe Dave 유빈엄마

Some recent C-news that I hope uri C-literate chingus can share the gist of ;)
In HK's HKPOPNEWS (20150204)b01256c8jw1eoxo8gb5irj21z43ife82.jpg

And HK's APPLE DAILY (20150204)
64b54eb1jw1eox4l6zo17j20p018gk4b.jpg

64b54eb1jw1eox4le21ogj20p018gali.jpg

cr minoz_peace wb

Wow.  HK Minoz took out a page in HK newspaper today to announce the official opening of GB today and special Minoz-organized event  :x :x bbde2766jw1eoyaqpyq3lj21w02ioe81.jpg

Early birds in the theater

bbde2766jw1eoyaty3ckhj21w02ioe1p.jpg

Spotted in HK ;;)bbde2766jw1eoxnz9r6vnj22io1w0kjl.jpg
e5e23493jw1eoy5tsnizbj20f00qomxv.jpg
e5e23493jw1eoy5tt0u0nj20f00qoq3j.jpg
But what's so precious inside the bag, Minho~ya? ;))B9AtK8qIIAA4jxH.jpg

cr HK_Cecilia, minoz_cat, natsu_mino

Park Shin-Hye, unexpected meeting with Lee Min-Ho “Lee Min-Ho burst into laughter”

13149_1.jpg

Park Shin-Hye and Lee Min-Ho couple of the drama ‘The Heirs’ met each other in unexpected place.
Park Shin-Hye posted a picture to her Instagram, with the mention, “It is the card of Lotte Duty Free Shop that I got when I bought cosmetics in Inchun Airport.
Park Shin-Hye added, “Why do I always receive cards with the face of Min-Ho, Kim Tan, the partner of Eun-Sang? I sent a message to Min-Ho and he laughed.”
Park Shin-Hye and Lee Min-Ho worked together at SBS drama ‘The Heirs’ on 2013, as the role of Cah Eun-Sang and Kim Tan. [Photo= Park Shin-Hye Instagram]

source : Innolife.co.kr

Guest Moonrain

The scene on the last day of filming...

as expected from a 3 year old 

[Ha ha]71f38850jw1eoyffut614j21400mi0yf.jpg

via yolandawang
Gangnam Blues to hit China theaters in March. i guess this is the big announcement [Digging booger]005KMYjAjw1eoyh8jbtdsj30ej0m8afo.jpg005KMYjAjw1eoyh8jbvb2j30m80djjw1.jpg
Cr: GB Official Weibo

I found this on the Dreamwest Facebook page (the North American distributor for Gangnam Blues). It basically confirms my worst fear.  I edited out some bits and bolded others ....
"Check out the Main Trailer of Gangnam Blues below~This action packed movie starring Lee Minho (이민호) and 김래원 will be released on #FEBRUARY6th at CGV Cinemas (only in LA CGV ! Sorry for those of you who are not in LA)"
Source: https://www.facebook.com/dreamkmovie?fref=ts
I don't understand this.  There are at least 5 theaters in and around NYC right now showing other Korean films (The Con Artists and Ode to My Father).  Why not Gangnam Blues? Especially since it was previously announced as a release location.  I am really, REALLY annoyed & disappointed by this turn of events. :(
Crying3b233.gif
Yes, Minho.  We are heartbroken as well. :((

Guest Moonrain

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"S. Korean actor Lee Min-ho to hold concert in Hong Kong

South Korean singer and actor Lee Min-ho will hold his first-ever solo concert in Hong Kong next month, his management agency said Thursday.

The star of the popular Korean TV show "Boys over Flowers" will sing 12 tracks of his albums during the concert titled "Lee Min-ho Live in Hong Kong 2015" on March 21, StarHouse Entertainment said.

"He came to have his first-ever concert in Hong Kong at the request from his fans," the agency said.

Reservations of the tickets to the concert will become available to members of Lee's official website for global fans at minozworld.com from a date to be released later, it said.

Lee shot to Asiawide stardom for his leading role in the South Korean soap series "Boys Over Flowers" in 2009. He is also famed for his leading roles in such dramas as "City Hunter" (2011) and "The Heirs" (2013). Most recently, he starred in the local film, "Gangnam Blues," his first leading role on the big screen. (Yonhap)

Source: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20150205001249

Hello~

Have anyone can translate? I found on weibo, talk about Minho?

在码头的餐厅看到李敏镐了,一点儿不胖,脸很尖。

@alovebof‌ It's a fan account in NZ that says she saw LMH at the pier restaurant and his face is very sharp, not fat at all.

:)

You can translate weibo to your language via your browser. Try right-clicking on any part of the page and see if the drop down menu has "Translate this page".

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Hi minoz,

Minho with Ricky Wong
10933706_875805649149082_334324646672097
cr. 周大福官方專頁 Chow Tai Fook

Pic was posted with caption :

無錯,就係佢──王維基!連佢都親身演繹周大福X李敏鎬系列首飾,證明Oppa魅力非凡!周大福X李敏鎬系列喺 HKTV Mall 都有得買喇! 唔好錯過
rough translate from mr G:
Lee Min Ho Chow Tai Fook jewelry series proved charismatic Oppa! Lee Min Ho

Ricky Wong is HKTV boss, he holds CTF
jewelry LMH special edition. Cool :)