Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

gangnam2.jpg

Hello Minoz World family!

Thank you for your continuous love and support for Lee Minho.
Minho’s first leading role in the film “Gangnam 1970” has been a hot issue opening at 1st place in the Box office.

In just 5 days, over 1 million people have seen it and been part of this record setting premier!
In commemoration of the movie release, Lee Minho’s official pictorial was released on January 24th. Lee Minho’s passion on screen remains intact in the images that were carefully selected.
Lee Minho’s transformation into “Kim Jong Dae” has been captured in the making video.

<Lee Minho ‘Gangnam 1970’ Commemoration Pictorial Composition>

– Sliding Package
– Pictorial Volume 1 (96p excl. cover)
– Special Making DVD(Making 23 min. + Exclusive Interview 2 min.)
– Image Postcards [2] (1 Souvenir and 1 for an event application )
– 1970’s Design Movie Ticket (Souvenir)

Price: 30,000 won (payment at standard exchange rate)+ Shipping and Handling (differs according to country)

*******Group Purchase Announcement*******

In order to facilitate safe purchasing opportunities on Minoz World, we are offering the opportunity to make large volume purchases for those far away.
For those who wish to Group Purchase, please inform us of your area as well as volume of items you wish to purchase by mail.
(Shipping will be adjusted according to volume, however it may be possible to adjust so please inquire via mail. Group Purchasing will be held to a minimum of 15 units (1 BOX).
>>Inquiries & Requests about the Pictorial will be welcome at the following email.
shop@minozworld.com

IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FIND OUT ANY DUTIES/TAXES YOUR COUNTRY WILL CHARGE AS THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN OUR SHIPPING RATES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR DO WE HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF DUTIES/TAXES PARTICULAR COUNTRIES MAY CHARGE.

Orders for the Special Pictorial will be accepted beginning January 28th, Wednesday.

You can order from this link http://www.minozworld.com/ko/shop

------------------------------------------------

Entertainment Now - Interview with Gangnam Blues Cast

cr:mono29TV

movie_image.jpg?type=m665_443_2

Sharing another Fan Account from MinozPeace:
G'70 Stage Greeting20150124, Seoul
"It happened again.  Minho was leaving on the escalator so of course his back was turned to us.  Then we happily shouted, "Minho-ssi, bye-bye!" He turned around and smiled...aed82facjw1eoqrnz6kaqj20m80xc12t.jpg
"...His smile, as gentle as snow, but as warm as the sun." :x :xaed82facjw1eoqroijhmmj20m80xc7aj.jpg

Aisshh....how can we not love him so?  smiley_emoticons_JC_greencupid.gif
src weibo

Yah I want to demand to any film maker to cast LMH as princes charming in any fairy tale :D yes yes so what fairy tale will do ? Alladen may be coz the hair , or cinderella ahhh I am getting excited thinking about it .. :x

Hi! This is for all the Californian or North American people who wants to see Gangnam Blues.The following link has the details of Gangnam Blues' release in Los Angeles.
https://www.facebook.com/dreamkmovie?fref=tsIts release date is February 6, 2015 @ CGV Cinemas
PLEASE spread it like wild fires!! Promo it on Facebook, Twitter, all social media. I REALLY REALLY want this film release to be SUCCESSFUL!!! I want us to show Lee Min Ho how much the US loves him and hopefully he will have a fan meeting here in the states!!! I REALLY REALLY want to meet him someday. He is the reason why I started to like Kdramas.  Let's make it happen!! Fighting!! Minoz!!!

Guest weareminoz

Hi! This is for all the Californian or North American people who wants to see Gangnam Blues.
The following link has the details of Gangnam Blues' release in Los Angeles.

Its release date is February 6, 2015 @ CGV Cinemas

PLEASE spread it like wild fires!! Promo it on Facebook, Twitter, all social media. I REALLY REALLY want this film release to be SUCCESSFUL!!! I want us to show Lee Min Ho how much the US loves him and hopefully he will have a fan meeting here in the states!!! I REALLY REALLY want to meet him someday. He is the reason why I started to like Kdramas.

Let's make it happen!! Fighting!! Minoz!!!

Thanks for the informations!

Please also join us for the Group Screening of "Gangnam Blues" on 7th Feb Saturday Afternoon, if you live close by CGV Cinemas in LA( Korea Town)

Join the group here for more informations

>>>>> https://t.co/iQj2YThgp4

It seems nobody posted this before. Gangnam Blues dropped into 2nd place, but it's okay the difference only 0,01%. I read South Korea President watched "Ode to My Father" yesterday, so no wonder :D. But this week and next week will be tough because there are a lot new movie release, lets just hope GB can get at least 3 millions, LMH said it's the breaking point, right?

iVctmMN1FibwH.jpg

President of South Korea

201501301318_41180009094614_1.jpg201501301314_41180009094614_1.jpg

class="entry_title" Lee Min Ho to visit Manila in February by Jonathan M. Hicap
January 30, 2015 (updated)

Lee Min Ho (Photo: www.newsen.com)

Lee Min Ho (Photo: www.newsen.com)

Lee Min Ho mania is to sweep the Philippines again with the Korean superstar set to visit Manila next month.

The star of the hit movie “Gangnam 1970” will be coming to Manila for “Save the Date: Lee Min Ho Fun Meet,” a contest organized by popular fried chicken restaurant KyoChon, which will allow some 10 fans to meet their idol up close and personal.

“Join our KyoChon Save The Date Lee Min Ho photo contest and get a chance to meet him live,” the brand posted on its Facebook page on Jan. 29.

According to KyoChon Philippines the event is tentatively scheduled on Feb. 24.

“Gangnam 1970” has already earned $10 million at the Korean box office, according to the Korean Film Council (KOFIC).

The film was released in Singapore, Myanmar and Singapore last Jan. 29.

It is reportedly set to be released in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, US, Canada and the Philippines as well.

The movie will be screened in Germany on Feb. 5.

After “Gangnam 1970,” Lee Min Ho wants to do a drama.

He said, “I’m planning to return through a drama since I think many fans are waiting for a drama. I will greet you through as many projects as I can.”

Source : http://www.mb.com.ph/lee-min-ho-to-visit-manila-in-february/

He said, “I’m planning to return through a drama since I think many fans are waiting for a drama. I will greet you through as many projects as I can.”

No mr.Lee Min Ho, don't just think, you better be d@mn sure that your fans are waiting for you to do a drama, it's been way too long lol

Can't wait to watch Gangnam 1970 next week in LA

New Endorsement "TNGT" Men Clothing Line
so after Trugen, he chose TNGT

10943651_631694950268019_732661434371513

@roshinip it seems that child also took a part on the movie, love to see Lee Minho interaction with children, hope he will get his own children soon ;))

@Maja Kyochon Philippines only chose 10 people? wow the competition will be hard, but I think it's okay because later they can get more intimate with Lee Minho hehe.

So the event is scheduled on Feb. 24, it will be busy week for him because he must go back asap for Samsonite Red Event on Feb. 26

‘YG special trainee’ Kim Ji-Soo, CF shooting with Lee Min-Ho

13052_1.jpg

Kim Ji-Soo the trainee of YG Entertainment noticed her face as CF model first. Kim Ji-Soo was selected as the model of bag brand Samsonite before the girl group debut.
At the behind cut of advertisement shooting that Samsonite opened, Korean star Lee Min-Ho and Kim Ji-Soo is working in harmony. With fresh and natural facial expression, and pure and young smile, Kim Ji-Soo made special pictorial picture with Lee Min-Ho.
At the behind cut, Lee Min-Ho and Kim Ji-Soo shows fresh smiles, with great harmony even though they first met. The veteran Lee Min-Ho, which has ten years of career, led the special newcomer of YG Kim Ji-Soo, making pleasant atmosphere in shooting studio, and Kim Ji-Soo also showed her flawless appearance, as ‘Superior visual couple’. [Photo=Samsonite]

source : Innolife.co.kr

Guest ivyjoycecute

ayyyyeeeee! feb must be my lucky month!

kahit di aq manalo, i will surely follow min ho wherever he will go!

im so excited! blush:

alesia44 said: It seems nobody posted this before. Gangnam Blues dropped into 2nd place, but it's okay the difference only 0,01%. I read South Korea President watched "Ode to My Father" yesterday, so no wonder :D. But this week and next week will be tough because there are a lot new movie release, lets just hope GB can get at least 3 millions, LMH said it's the breaking point, right?