Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-*
Thank you @moonrain @prosperity for sharing the pics and article/blog on "the why's and wherefore's of a K-Minoz" =D>  I find it even more heartening that the blog was available in ENGLISH!!!  Is this a shade of what's to come....that we non-K/C/J speaking fangirls will finally be acknowledged as worthy of a minor investment?  Can I dream of it?  [-O<
I don't know why I find relief in knowing that my anatomy as a Minho-obsessed fangirl is no different from other Minoz.  It makes me feel less crazy, yes....but it also makes me love LMH more because if most of us fell for the same endearing qualities in him, that means that he's the real deal, right?  And the fact that his fandom has continuously and aggressively GROWN in the last 5-6 years means that the MAN, more than the STAR, is worth a fan's time and efforts.  
I love films so I admire a number of actors and actresses.  My admiration for them, however, is linked more closely with their body of work than their personality or character traits.  With Minho, however, although I like all his work, his personality and "humanity" are what draw me more to him, day after day.  I am not sure if this makes me a better fan, but it certainly makes for a much more enjoyable  "stalking" and "ogling" time for me.  As we've often read here, just seeing him smile makes our day brighter.  IT is for this reason, too that I try to give a hand in updating this thread so everyone gets a good dose of vitaMINHO to face life's daily challenges.  
Minho says, "I'M OK, YOU'RE OK!" ByK_b5BCIAAkJwp.jpg:large

Just beautiful :x :xByI2s_ECIAEnXgq.jpg:large
cr as tagged
@Ceta_cea WELCOME to our thread >:D<  We'd love to hear more from you soon!
@myhepyending You may want to check details here>>>OSIM MY FB  I haven't heard any details on his flight to KUL from SIN, so be sure to check out this thread for updates.  Good luck to you, hope you get to meet uri Minho there! :-h

OSIM Malaysia's MINOZ MOMENT CHALLENGE that entitles winners to a close encounter with LMH on 9/28 is yielding some hilarious entries  :))
This week's winner :))  @moonrain chingu, if your daughter falls in love with MH too, ottoke??? =))ByH0kVFCcAAvTri.jpg:large

Another hopeful Minoz :))ByH0WAhCYAAoexL.jpg:large
More :-j

ByH0UMDCYAAEefC.jpg:largeByH0X3kCQAAiT89.jpg:large

cr OSIMMY via 3v3KmyTW

@moonrain If MH is going to die in GB, let's hope it is quick.  It's going to be painful to watch if it is a slow agonizing death and especially if he is talking while he is dying.  I'm a cry baby, so I wouldn't be able to watch it in a theater.   It might even be a better movie if it doesn't have the traditional happy ending.  My one criticism of City Hunter would be that I would have cut the show with MH and the step father reaching and grabbing each other's hand.  
That is one serious bag under his left eye in the GB still or is it supposed to be an injury?  I looked at the eye again and maybe it is swollen?

@CarolynH Yes, I think it's a shiner, too.  The left side of his face looks swollen cz the prominent cheekbone is missing  :(  But I think they also put a darker foundation on his face to make him look more hardened and "blue-collar"-like.
More from EIDERFRIENDS BLOG
ByH954UCYAA-rNj.jpg:large
ByH9hLyCYAA3F3C.jpg:large

OMG, I saw Leo, I fell of my chair. Now, I saw Minho as KJD, I fell off the chair again. Such a transformation! I could not recognize ma boys.

Action movie is not my type either, but if GB is  shown here, I would definitely go and watch it in the theater even if I have to go alone (that's very much the case as there is no Minoz here, and hubby is not a movie goer at all). I want to support him and who knows, maybe Minho will open the door for me to appreciate action movie. He already did with City Hunter. But GB is another level. Pray for its success!

pixie0622 said: Annyeong, Minoz!  :-*
Thank you @moonrain @prosperity for sharing the pics and article/blog on "the why's and wherefore's of a K-Minoz" =D>  I find it even more heartening that the blog was available in ENGLISH!!!  Is this a shade of what's to come....that we non-K/C/J speaking fangirls will finally be acknowledged as worthy of a minor investment?  Can I dream of it?  [-O<
I don't know why I find relief in knowing that my anatomy as a Minho-obsessed fangirl is no different from other Minoz.  It makes me feel less crazy, yes....but it also makes me love LMH more because if most of us fell for the same endearing qualities in him, that means that he's the real deal, right?  And the fact that his fandom has continuously and aggressively GROWN in the last 5-6 years means that the MAN, more than the STAR, is worth a fan's time and efforts.  

Guest Moonrain

@pixie0622 Lol andwae! that's a hard one to swallow  ^#(^ dunno what the hubby will do if that happens haha he will kick us both out of the house  ;)and i want him all to myself hihihi
@CarolynH yes a quick death is ideal for us. i dont want to see him suffer but gangster movies are always brutal and violent. so one fatal shot and the movie ends. that's it. please [-O<

Guest Moonrain

I hope @zinnia can help translate..
I read in weibo that GB will have its China premiere in January 2015..
bfbd9882jw1ekmf7qk457j20hs0r30wz.jpg
cr: DC

ROMANSON BTS
Can you spot our baby boy?
i thought for a second SHK was endorsing Romanson too..938184a2gw1ekmf61wc46j20hs0hs41s.jpg
cr: jiniinstagram

Guest myhepyending

Thank you so much @pixie0622‌

I opened that page but there is no info about his flight schedule. Only about OSIM...btw thanks chingu!

Minoz everywhere are really one of a kind ~ I'm absolutely loving everyone's sense of humor as regard to Lee Min Ho's hair in the Gangnam Blue's poster.
There are lots of tweets calling LMH's hair the Gangnam WIFI!!!! =))  Hilarious yet so cute!!!! Sooooo heartwarming, entertaining and relaxing to read things like these at the end of a very tiring day at work.

Guys, anyone knows when is the exact date in December of LMH's Gangnam Blues movie release? I'm still praying and crossing my fingers that I could go watch it too ~ 
Can't wait for Sept. 27 & 28, it would be LMH's airport time with his Minoz once again ~   

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
@emgphils Yes, it's nice that Minoz always find a use for his stubborn hair stalk...like this =))ByN1PxWCAAMAHFl.jpg:large
cr hopeintree
Here's the YT version of the CTV interview that @moonrain posted earlier:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140923 CTV 中視 Taiwan Interview with Lee Min Ho 이민호

uploaded by Hallyu Lee Minho
:)] our dear C-literate chingus:  Please provide us with highlights of this interview---gomawo! ;;)