Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Wow another cf LMH sure is keeping his fans busy fangirling his fourday event with all the airport pics and luscious pics then his guess cf, new romanson pic and now LG, aww he is just too sweet :x :x making it up to us,his fans since he was MIA filming GB

And those fanarts of LMH guns, is that a hint hint of what we can expect of him in GB? Or is it just wishful thinking of minoz?

Either way I'll just wait until the movie is released !!

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
Me likey new LG TVC =D>  Love seeing him outdoors, being active!  And Minho on a jetski, HOT!BxzmxS1CQAA7voO.jpg:large
cr minoarhi
Hope we see more outdoorsy CFs from him.  Though I don't mind indoors shoots for as long as they're sizzling ala-GUESS  ;))
This is a great fan edit of ROMANSON pic =P~Bxzw-1LCUAAL_sa.jpg:large
cr TheB
Omo @teddydoobie that fanart>>>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxz-kQKCYAAjESS.jpg:large   smiley-sex023.gif

[DRAMAFEVER NEWS]
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Lee Min Ho starts new global tour in Octoberby Nancy Z on Thu, Sep 18, 2014

LMH_global_tour_2014_on_horse.jpg

He's coming! Popular actor and prince of romance Lee Min Ho is launching his 2014 global tour starting in October to meet his many fans from all over the world. The tour is called "RE: MINHO (Reboot Lee Min Ho)," and we have the posters and the currently available schedule.
(pic skipped)

Lee Min Ho will be at the Mastercard Center in Beijing on October 4, the International Sports & Entertainment Center at Guangzhou, China on October 26, and the Olympic Sports Center in Nanjing, China on November 1. He then travels to Japan to be be at the Kakusai Forum in Tokyo, Japan on October 12 and 13.

"RE:MINHO" reportedly means a "New Start." According to his agency, Starhaus Entertainment, "Lee Min Ho is going to show a completely different style of performances during this year's tour."

During Lee Min Ho's recent visit to Taiwan in early September, he was very open in answering questions during the press conference. A reporter asked how he felt about his frequent travels. Does he get tired of packing and repacking repetitively? His answer was candid but also made us fans really feel for him. He said, "I enjoy my work. However, lately, I have been feeling that I'd like to rest." We fans would like him to take a hard-earned rest, at least long enough so that he can rejuvenate and have a blast when he embarks on his global tour.

Source

I am really hoping that he is taking a much-needed rest and not working (apart from Tour-related preps).  In about a week, he starts another whirlwind schedule that will take him to 4 countries in just a span of 2 weeks.  

Uri Minho featured on TVBS today>>>first 4:12 only Looks interesting although it'd help if our C-literate chingus ( :)] @Mosquito @mtdt ) can translate LMH's interview responses :-*
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"哈新聞_20140918_1309_1(TVBS DMDD)

===============
LG CF on HD :-bd
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho 이민호 for LG G3 CF _HD1080p

cr as tagged/ uploaded by Hallyu Lee Minho

anyone also gets so tempted to get the LG G3 phone after watching Oppa's new CF? my reason is just because he is endorsing it hahaha 
=)) :\"> =)) :\"> =)) :\">

he looks damn good in those wet suit btw

another GB fan art.... never know our Oppa would look this manly with a bit of a tan .. oooppsss sorry, I forgot he looks good always
1488070_713188842090398_2417057807343756 :\">

cr:owner

[K-NEWS]
FASHION.CHOSUN.COM
Lee Min Ho showing "gorgeous + cute" visual Bx228bHCAAE30Pa.jpg:large
cr Eider
Read more HERE 
EDAILY NEWS
Lee Min Ho, holding a map, (gives) naughty smile "cute ~" 
Bx21zAlCUAARaww.jpg:large
cr EIDER
Read more HERE 
TV REPORT
Lee Min Ho, fun filled camping ... shows soft charm
Bx2-rp9CQAA5GhC.jpg:large

How cute--just wanna kiss him :xBx2-reECQAEBoxZ.jpg:large

Read more HERE 
EDIT: Finally found ENG press release on EIDER/ LMH AUTUMN CAMPAIGN \:D/From GETITK.COM  class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[Fashion] ‘Cute and Gorgeous Lee Min-ho!’ -Outrageously Gorgeous Lee Min-ho’s Camping Pictorial ShootPosted by: suhihi00 , September 19, 2014

French outdoor brand ‘Eider’ released a TV commercial and behind-the-scene cuts of Lee Min-ho at shooting location of the commercial.

Lee Min-ho and Han Ji-wan take a trip riding Eider caravan in the commercial, under the theme of ‘Autumn is here.’ This commercial is being praised for its sensible images.

In the picture, Lee Min-ho is making letter ‘V’ with his fingers with soft smile. He is also emitting his sweet charm wearing a jacket with excellent protection against the wind.

Sources said Lee Min-ho impressed staff members at the shooting location by personally making food for them.

Bx3ZRIZCcAACh7-.jpg:large

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho’s commercial of ‘Eider,’ which shows fall outdoor fashion, will be released soon.

Source