Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest nomarionette

let's be a bit subtle about this ok?

tumblr_n5pl8zdD6U1tsvx77o6_250.gif and  
tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o6_r1_250.gif
or liketumblr_n4dczzfEDn1tsvx77o1_500.gif
or maybe a bit more...
tumblr_n44i6lC8dD1tsvx77o3_500.gif

but if you want more than that.. oh well
tumblr_inline_n5i48hdcjJ1sztn1p.gif

Guest califgirl

Tongue or no tongue? Should we all watch it again and examine it to settle the matter?  =)) The electrifying kiss starts @1:18, this one has a better angle than shown in the drama.

Guest jellylovesfaith

@califgirl and @nomarionette 
This is me when i see those gifs
tumblr_inline_mt8j1iAdof1ro2d43.gif

Let them keep coming is all i can say! :D :D 

What is this? It seems today is pervert day, there a lot talk about kiss, penetration, tongue action, lip movement :P, hmmm after this I should take cold shower....

Meanwhile this is scan from Japan Magazine - Hallyu TOP volume 36.
It seems this is interesting interview, the magazine talk a lot about Gangnam Blues.

imLNCUbYhrOjc.jpg

ilWpTqTKRLUah.jpg
iboL6TrA77aoZ1.jpg
iK6nJtEQsw6t7.jpg
i5u7ER5hB5fyp.jpg
scanned by Surfer Boy (DAVE)

It would be nice if someone can translate this interview into English.
Minoz from China already translated this into Chinese
Part: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7], [8], [9]
cr: Minoz_苏喵
e1f66852tw1eghk1kt5psj20jf0mi0wm.jpg @adamfever yes I also heard he said "what's up brother". I agree it's nice he gave the flower basket to the ladies in wheelchair :)

@pixie0622 Yes same with you, I also hope he can have quality time with his family and friends, he needs their support too. :)

Guest jellylovesfaith

So i just watched this X Men movie yesterday and it got me thinking, 'how cool would it be to make a Minho character who is essentially a superhero?' One with real powers. He sort of did get a touch of that from his CH and Faith characters but he has never really gone all out super-super hero has he? I mean how cool would that be?
I saw this article: http://www.dramafever.com/news/city-hunter-best-drama-of-the-year-best-drama-of-my-life-at-its-core-city-hunter-is-a-revenge-thriller-every-story-line-branches-out-from-the-you-killed-my-father-prepare-to-die/
and the writer compares his character in CH to batman, essentially saying that he is the K version of Batman, but how absolutely fabulous would it be to see him take down a series of super-villain type nemesis?  Like someone out of the avengers or at least someone like Joker? If they ever do make a movie/drama with him like that, then i'd be all for it :D 
I mean, look how wonderfully well he'd fit into the character
Batman.png

He's totally made for the gig :Pedy9s0zv8j0exevvr3xc.jpg

I think i'm going a little skitzo now... should go back to normal life :( 

Guest nomarionette

jellylovesfaith said: So i just watched this X Men movie yesterday and it got me thinking, 'how cool would it be to make a Minho character who is essentially a superhero?' One with real powers. He sort of did get a touch of that from his CH and Faith characters but he has never really gone all out super-super hero has he? I mean how cool would that be?
I saw this article: http://www.dramafever.com/news/city-hunter-best-drama-of-the-year-best-drama-of-my-life-at-its-core-city-hunter-is-a-revenge-thriller-every-story-line-branches-out-from-the-you-killed-my-father-prepare-to-die/
and the writer compares his character in CH to batman, essentially saying that he is the K version of Batman, but how absolutely fabulous would it be to see him take down a series of super-villain type nemesis?  Like someone out of the avengers or at least some on like Joker? If they ever do make a movie/drama with him like that, then i'd be all for it :D 
I mean, look how wonderfully well he'd fit into the character

He's totally made for the gig :PMOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

I think i'm going a little skitzo now... should go back to normal life :( 

Guest jellylovesfaith

Semir Pics!
10273743_744486155602985_998333493464248
10169164_744486138936320_504753046159041
cr: semir
He looks like a teenager when he's wearing casual t-shirts like this :x

Guest thelongcon

Y'all really like tongue, dont y'all......What's next; abs, chest, shoulders hehehe. Y'all got me in here geekin'. :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Behind Scene Funny Lee Min Ho Banana Dance =)) =))

One Q&A from HANRYU T.O.P July 2014 vol.36

-팬미팅에서 팬 앞에 설 때와, 촬영으로 카메라 앞에 설 때, 어느 쪽이 더 긴장됩니까?

Q: When are you more nervous between standing in front of fans at fanmeetings and standing in front of a camera at shooting?

-팬 여러분 앞에 설 때는, 정말로 사이좋은 친구들을 만나는 듯한 기분이 들기 때문에, 긴장하는 경우는 없습니다.

카메라 앞에 설 때와는 상황이 다르다고 생각합니다.

A: I am not nervous in front of my fans at fanmeetings feeling as if I meet really close friends of mine. I think it's a different situation from shooting.

Original Japanese to Korean translation by SURFER BOY in Dave

Maybe I only ended up making you more tantalized. ^^;