Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

cutecutegirl said: If I am not mistaken,I once read that Kim Jong Dae & Min Sung Hee(Kim Ji Su) will have a love scene in "Gangnam Blues"! Am I right?I am NOT a pervert BUT I am REALLY curious about this love scene! :)I don't know IF it will be steamy or not. I wondering HOW it will be.For instance,will the love scene be FAST & hot or slow? (like the one happens in Personal Taste),will Kim Jong Dae take off Sung Hee's clothes? will be able to see a very MANLY SIDE of oppa!? :)
WHAT'S UR IDEA? :)

Guest califgirl

guadi said:
If he were to do a foreign movie in the future, imagine the struggle to remember all the words ~X(
(cr. 鱼儿Minoz)

Guest califgirl

adamfever

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Lee Min Ho's Acceptance Speech for Best Actor DramaFever Award

original version by DramaFever

So he said he will go to New York next time :-)

Guest califgirl

adamfever said: Does any one know when these pictures were taken and on what occasion?

via;@WeAreMinoz

My first reaction when I saw them: he was so thin back then, that, proportionally, his head looked a little too big for his body. His face is a little chubbier now. His shoulders, arms and chest look much better now. I guess that is the result of his regular workout, do you think?

adamfever said: Does any one know when these pictures were taken and on what occasion?

via;@WeAreMinoz

My first reaction when I saw them: he was so thin back then, that, proportionally, his head looked a little too big for his body. His face is a little chubbier now. His shoulders, arms and chest look much better now. I guess that is the result of his regular workout, do you think?

itemprop="name"Lee Min Ho wins Best Actor at the 2013 DramaFever Awards

by CoCo Kdrama on Fri, May 02, 2014

lee_min_ho_dramafever_awards_2013.jpgLast night at the 2013 DramaFever Awards in New York City, it was announced that Lee Min Ho won Best Actor for his role in Heirs. Watch his special acceptance message to fans!

Did you catch that he said he will try to be there in person next year? Let's hope it happens! Congratulations Lee Min Ho!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-wins-best-actor-at-the-2013-dramafever-awards/

Announcing​ the winners of the 2013 DramaFever Awards!

DFA_trophy_image_1.jpg
http://www.dramafever.com/news/announcing-the-winners-of-the-2013-dramafever-awards/

Guest jellylovesfaith

Mimibecon said: adamfever said: Does any one know when these pictures were taken and on what occasion?

via;@WeAreMinoz

jellylovesfaith said:Speaking of just how well developed his body really is, how awesome would it be if he got to do some action scenes shirtless? That would literally be my dream. I mean the guy has the best biceps i'ever seen and looking at these pics just makes it almost unfair if he doesn't get a shirtless fighting scene.
just look at those biceps!!! Even Minho seems a little surpirsed 

MinHo on Taiwanese TVBS Magazine No. 861
They seem to have told a long story about MinHo, how he had grown up as an actor from BOF to the Heirs including his past accidents (the slipping on the red carpet one and the severe traffic one).

j0dRLFWYThECx.jpg

jvT42I7tSiMZx.jpg
j325hcG3XJGAt.jpg
jB7UgsZ294UZp.jpg
jbbdAM7CpzbvEk.jpg
jbv1zptqS6zZcT.jpg

credit as tagged
We might need to wait for a brief English translation of this from @mtdt, @yyanz1, @windupbird95 and other Chinese reading Minoz :)

Lee Minho's shooting at Namsan Park is LINE CF advertisement for China?
I think they will release another LINE CF on 8 May (My prediction is the airport scene and maybe choco will appear)

87cd70dejw1eg1e6be6u4j218g0x7n85.jpg87cd70dejw1eg1e671amfj218g0x7wq5.jpg721753ddjw1eg1ee986kfj20gi09b0t8.jpg721753ddjw1eg1ee9wk4sj20gl096aag.jpg
cr: elixr and zengzkobe

From http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=552947&page=1
Minho talk with fanclub? Can someone translate?

[팬싸인회/후기] 2012.04.20 이민호 AK PLAZA 원주 Trugen Fansign Event

후기 작성자 ; 중전마마。

중전: 안녕하세요^^

민호: 네~ 안녕하세요!

일국쏭: (내가 주머니 에서 민호가 그려진 손수건 준비 한걸 보고)  거깃따 싸인 받으실 꺼예요??

중전: 네~~~

일국쏭: (모서리 가리키며) 여기!! 꼭 잡으세요?!!!

손수건이라서 싸인글 쓰기가 어려우니깐 본인이 두개 잡고 반대편 아래는 민호/ 그리고 윗쪽은 나보고 잡으란다;;

중전: 아라써염..

중전: 앗~뒤집어 졌네요~ 여기 말구요...

일국쏭: (앞뒤를 뒤집으면서) 아~ 이렇게욤??

중전: ㅡㅡ;;; 아뇨~~ 위아랫요!!!!!

일국쏭:................................................ 여기 꽉 잡으세요!!!

중전: (혼잣말)........아써~ 한번씩만 말해욧(ㅜ.ㅜ)

중전: (민호한테) 혹시 장흥 가보셨어요???

민호:........(싸인 시작중임).....???????  네???

중전: 장흥 가보셨냐구요?

일국쏭:(더 멀리 있는 본인도 들었다는 표정으로 민호를 보며) 장흥!!!!!!!!

민호: (그제서야) 아~~~~~~~~~~~~장흥이요!!!!!~~

민호: 아~~~ 난또 " 장가 가보셨냐고 해서.......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

야!!!! 니 귀 그따구로 쓸꺼면 걍 나 줘~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

민호한테 할말 더 있엇는데 " 장가 " 때문에

완전 다 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ잊었음

장흥 아직 안가봤따고;;;;

가시든지 말든지;;;ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 장가 때문에 완전 여린 맘에 스크레치 나써

http://gall.dcinside.com/minho/366470

@alovebof at first I thought it's about Lee Minho new autograph/fansign event, but I realize it's old Trugen autograph event in April 2012 :D. It seems that fan had many conversations with the bodyguard (Lee Kyuhyeon) rather than with Minho (Minho's words typed in pink/red color). I think this is funny conversation, because many korean minoz laughed at this conversation especially on Minho's part.  We need @zinnia for this ;))

Suddenly I miss him doing autograph event in Korea, hope he can do it again during his free time while filming Gangnam Blues.

Some photos from Trugen autograph event in Wonju (20 April 2012)

ibntwQgp3NdymR.jpg
i9lQEchys25y.jpgiOIKqHrNUIIWP.jpg

cr: dc

What is this? Lee Minho's first Chinese drama? But his outfit is same like what he wore in Line CF for China, maybe they make this CF into web mini drama series just like Toyota Camry CF?

I read her profile and it's written "Ellene Jihyun Choi Shanghai_ Seoul _ Senior Art Director"

ibmOMb1DPRjtbI.jpg
iiMjr4IkFoj9R.jpg

The man with glasses who stand beside Lee Minho looked like Chun Sung Yi's manager in You Who Came From The Stars drama

%EC%9C%A4%EB%A7%A4%EB%8B%88%EC%A0%80.jpg

Yesterday (3 May 2014), someone posted this on a website, she saw Lee Minho at Gangnam Blues filming location.

이민호 봐써요~~

운암초 앞이예요~~ 길막고 찍네요~~ㅎ김지수도 있어요~

ibbM02WkGmVFAe.jpg
cr: wjswnaka cafe naver

@alovebof at first I thought it's about Lee Minho new autograph/fansign event, but I realize it's old Trugen autograph event in April 2012

:D

. It seems that fan had many conversations with the bodyguard (Lee Kyuhyeon) rather than with Minho (Minho's words typed in pink/red color). I think this is funny conversation, because many korean minoz laughed at this conversation especially on Minho's part.  We need @zinnia for this

;)

)

I cannot use my laptop now. When I come back home I will explain it.

Guest guadi

Clean Kyochon Ad edit
6964db43gw1eg1fyzqvbzj21k711htji.jpg
(edited by SeoJeong) 
I love all Kyochon print ads. They tone down on the photoshop and he looks fabulous.