Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@dhyla‌

Lol at your mother zoned, My jaw dropped when I read that, but honestly he is playing it safe, for his fans own good.What if he says he loves his fans like a gf, omo fans will go more crazy.I think when he says mother, the most important person in the world is a mother even more so than a gf.So to put his fans at that level of importance well. I am quite honored. A gf can last for a moment, but a mother lasts forever even if she dies, she remains in our heaets. LMH, I am truly touched by that comparison

Guest justdelurked

dhyla said:the vid was already subbed in tagalog. i think @Maja translated the subtitle in English. i was still hoping the subtitles are rough as I can't accept that he just MOTHER-zoned me (worse than being friend-zoned). kidding. :)) :))

@adlyn13
I meant to correct my grammar if I made a mistake ;))

@dhyla
I don't care if he Mother-zoned me I will still claim this RS!

RS CLAIMED!!! ;))

1543728_669775776411938_1940524880_n.jpg?oh=a1d9adf74aec022a424d6b582ebc39e3&oe=5331966C&__gda__=1395758042_1ef5b8cbb195ade0027c0e040e50628d
cr minoz peace

@jellylovesfaith
Sorry, I did not get your notifs. There is no YT version of the interview it got deleted within a few seconds after upload :(

Guest Moonrain

adlyn13 said: @dhyla‌ Lol at your mother zoned, My jaw dropped when I read that, but honestly he is playing it safe, for his fans own good.What if he says he loves his fans like a gf, omo fans will go more crazy.I think when he says mother, the most important person in the world is a mother even more so than a gf.So to put his fans at that level of importance well. I am quite honored. A gf can last for a moment, but a mother lasts forever even if she dies, she remains in our heaets. LMH, I am truly touched by that comparison

@Maja
Oh thats no biggie, I really dont check my grammar at all ,unless its for academic or professional reasons, so far its good.

@moonrain
that's how I understood LMH way of comparing his love for his fans to a his mother. It an undying love, he will always love his fans. Aww my heart lol

---------------------------

OMG my bias wearing the shirt of my favorite soccer team. Brazil omg!! I am dead... so dead!!!! ay ay ay ay !!!

giphy.gif

Guest dhyla

@moonrain‌ he looks like but he sure looks good in that picture! @adlyn13‌ very well said, it feels better that way. :);)) @califgirl‌ that could be a reason, maybe he was thinking of us as his guardians who takes care of him, something like that :x @justdelurked‌ yeah, we're of the same age.. so i was crazy to think that he thinks of his fans as yoga chingu! lol anyway, i like that he's showing respect like that. makes me love him more :x @Maja that RS! he sure loves doing that! can you give me some of that too? i heard his hands are really soft! can i go ahead and claim those? :\"> :\"> :x

Guest coffeetoffee23

Heirs’ star a hit in Philippines

Korean actor Lee Min-ho has seen a steady rise in his popularity in Southeast Asia, especially in the Philippines, his agency Starhaus Entertainment said yesterday. 

On Friday, Lee hosted a “Fun Meet” - a promotional event in which he greets fans - at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Manila, Philippines, for the clothing brand Bench, for which he models. More than 15,000 people packed the venue to see him. 

According to local media, throngs of people who weren’t granted admission were gathered outside the coliseum hoping to catch a glimpse of the star.

1972395_663933027005482_2077731329_n.jpg

Lee visited the Philippines before in 2012, though local response was much smaller by comparison.

On the webpage of local broadcaster ABS-CBN in the Philippines, the “Fun Meet” event was selected as one of the Must-See programs. Photos from the event were also posted there.

The 26-year-old actor rose to stardom in 2009 after the KBS megahit “Boys Over Flowers.” His following increased after the release of the SBS drama “The Heirs” (2013), after which Lee became one of the most prominent Korean Wave stars. 

He was recently cast in the Korean noir film “Gangnam Blues,” along with actor Kim Rae-won, which starts filming in April. 

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

Source: Asian Drama Pilipinas and Korea Joong Ang Daily

class="headline"Lee Min Ho finishes promotions in Philippines with a blastSTAR N NewsBy Lee Mi-Ji | STAR N News – 10 minutes ago

• [*]
Lee Min Ho finishes promotions in Philippines with a blast

Lee Min Ho successfully finished promotion events in Philippines with a blast.

On March 21st, actor Lee Min Ho attended a major promotion event which was held in Manila, and met up with approximately 15 thousand fans. The next day, he had an advertisement shooting, and on 23rd, he held two guerrilla fan meeting at Mall of Asia.

Other than a great number of fans, chairman of Bench, Ben Chan, and many other celebrities attended his promotion events.

Filipino presses introduced Lee Min Ho as 'a superstar from Korea' and 'icon of Korean culture', and reported, "Philippines is overflowing with fans who imitates Lee Min Ho's style and memorize his drama lines. Lee Min Ho is now a major syndrome, and people say, 'Watch Lee Min Ho's dramas if you want to learn about Korea.'"

A local official said, "What makes him so popular is the unchanging humbleness. He is one of the most exemplary Korean stars."

Lee Min Ho's huge popularity is not just a momentary heat. Lee Min Ho's popularity in Philippines constantly grew as 'Boys Over Flowers', 'Personal Taste', 'City Hunter', and 'Faith' were released in order.

Many critiques told that Lee Min Ho made a significant contribution in broadening the spectrum of Korean Wave, and said, "Lee Min Ho gave a whole new start to the spread of Korean Wave. Korean Wave, which was focused to Japan, started spreading to China, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, and other South East Asia countries."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will head to Chengdu, China on 24th for another promotion.

aaaf6dc2b32d11e3a8af0e0b4f6d16dc_8.jpg

To all the Minoz: I just wanted to share with you the menu we had with Lee Min Ho during our farewell dinner yesterday. Thank you again for your unending love and support to Lee Min Ho, Bench and Wilbros Live!

cr winllamas on IG

=)) =)) =))

Guest jellylovesfaith

Lee Minho (이민호) strikes fans with fanservice in the Philippines

Actor Lee Min Ho leaves his fans in the Philippines in daze after his interactive fanmeeting on March 21.

Lee Min Ho proves his high popularity in the country when he attended a fanmeeting for a clothing brand at Araneta Coliseum. As part of his promotional event and fan service, Lee Min Ho gathered 15,000 fans which crowded the venue.

He definitely captured the hearts of fans by attending their favors. Few selected fans were luckily chosen though a competition wherein they could have opportunity to have their wishes granted by the actor. Lee Min Ho showed active fanservice by hugging his fans and taking pictures with him.

Lee Min Ho is well-loved by his Philippines' fans who have been loyal to him and even built a strong fanbase. Meanwhile, on 22nd, he will continue his busy schedule wand will depart to China.

Written by KYUriShana via dkpopnews.net
~Admin/Anna~

10001486_1459242930974526_540921270_n.jp

I love how the media describe it as "Lee Min Ho gave a whole new start to the spread of Korean Wave.' (In article posted by Maja) For me this is definitely true because the only reason why i even watch k-dramas is entirely to do with him :D I just hope he doesn't keep us in suspense for GB for too long... I'm getting super excited without any info, so i know i'll completely lose when i actually do get some info :D 

Guest jellylovesfaith

You know i think he looks extra adorable in these pics :x He seems a little lost in his own little world, fully content :D1521993_505521039557977_1318124990_n.jpg

1932309_505503419559739_770700908_n.jpg

cr: as tagged