Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Last Mall Tour @ Mall of Asia! Wow so many mall tours in one day, Minho must be exhausted  :-O
ce2efa26jw1eepvx4rt6tj20hs0ox0yd.jpg

Cr: winllamas (Instagram)

Guest dhyla

wow! i haven't seen that much crowd in trinoma for the longest time! im so proud of lee min ho! only this guy can do this!! =D> =D> =D>

adamfever said: otchosais said:
anyway, the differences back in his 1st fun meet, was..in the 1st funmeet, I screamed and shouted and my head suddenly hurts and my i can't see anything,, then I closed my eyes for 5 secs.. and after opening it again, I still shouted again.. (ignoring the blackout and headache for SHOUTING)... now, 3rd time seeing him, my after shouting, tears just fell from my eyes.. <3
anyway, I will be uploading my vids in a short while..I know its not the best vids but for me, I am so happy I took those :) 

Guest califgirl

I'm curious how the lucky fans were able to meet him. There were too many people there for him to shake hands w/ them all.

Guest califgirl

The Heirs closet kiss director cut:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSTlj-ALoY#t=205
The kiss @1:20 was hot, I wish the director would just show this angle instead of the one @3:00. No offense to PSH fans, her face expression just killed the moment for me.

My bad, I thought Mar 25 is on Monday, so he will have to leave Philippines for China either Sunday night or early Monday morning. But it turns out that Mar 25 is on Tuesday. So he may go to China on Monday straight from Philippines,  I think. He may again go back to SKorea right after the press conference on Tuesday to prep for his concert in Japan

After the concert in JP, he will be in hiatus, that means we may not hear from him... I feel missing him already...

hongchae1 said: Just watched his interview in The buzz!!! He was so cute everytime he says "Mahal ko kayo" (I love you all) :x :x :x He talks about visiting the Philippines for the 3rd time, visiting tourist spots here although he couldn't because of tight schedule but he said he wants to come again with a longer time..He promotes The Heirs and he talks working with Park Shin Hye...Hope he can also come here in Davao huhuhu!

Guest dhyla

adamfever said: My bad, I thought Mar 25 is on Monday, so he will have to leave Philippines for China either Sunday night or early Monday morning. But it turns out that Mar 25 is on Tuesday. So he may go to China on Monday straight from Philippines,  I think. He may again go back to SKorea right after the press conference on Tuesday to prep for his concert in Japan

After the concert in JP, he will be in hiatus, that means we may not hear from him... I feel missing him already...

Guest dhyla

adamfever said: hongchae1 said: Just watched his interview in The buzz!!! He was so cute everytime he says "Mahal ko kayo" (I love you all) :x :x :x He talks about visiting the Philippines for the 3rd time, visiting tourist spots here although he couldn't because of tight schedule but he said he wants to come again with a longer time..He promotes The Heirs and he talks working with Park Shin Hye...Hope he can also come here in Davao huhuhu!