Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@sia3

True white does make you look thicker . I love his casual wear, cracks me up that LMH looks dead tired , but still has time to style the hair, the perks to having a stylist, you nap I-) as they're doing your hair =))

Guest guadi

Another endorsement with Kyochon Fried Chicken 
news_1395024422_669579_main1.jpg
Was wondering a while ago whether this deal was true? I guess it is now :)
Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20140317n16259

Guest guadi

adamfever said: guadi said: Another endorsement with Kyochon Fried Chicken 
Was wondering a while ago whether this deal was true? I guess it is now :)
Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20140317n16259

I think that sweater is the one he wore for My Everything shoot, what do you guys reckon?
Anyway, Starryminho shared this and mannnn... I miss this Minho. He looks just right - the hair, the complexion (ok ok, maybe they PS him a little to remove blemishes), energetic & happy. He didn't look tired at all! I still remember we Faithlings were spazzing at him during this event at Faith thread. Lotsa HD pics back then that Maja and I went cuckoo.
DoBpapz.jpg

ev2b8PV.jpg
A1mXi9B.jpg
bNas4E7.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest guadi

FilMart: Showbox Styles Yoo Ha’s ‘Gangnam Blues’ for Pre-Sales Debu

lee-min-ho_gangnamblues-2.jpg?crop=0px%2

Patrick Frater

Asia Bureau Chief

MUMBAI – Fast-rising Korean TV star Lee Min-ho will make his feature film debut as the lead in noir action thriller “Gangnam Blues.” Mini-conglomerate Showbox will launch pre-sales at next week’sFilMart convention and rights market.

“Gangnam”e is the long-gestating project of veteran director Yoo Ha (“Spirit of Jeet Keun Do,” “A Dirty Carnival”.)

Set in the Korean suburb of Gangnam in the 1970s – long before it became the ultra-hip district worthy of pop singer Psy’s recent mockery – the film features a young man caught in a collision between political powers and gangsters backed by unscrupulous real estate magnates. Kim Rae-yong plays the man’s best friend, who finds himself on the opposite side of the argument.

Lee is the star of popular TV series “City Hunter” and “The Heirs.”

“Gangnam” is produced by m.o.vera pictures and backed by Showbox/Mediaplex. It starts production in April and is planned to hit theaters in winter 2014.

(cr. Variety)
Showbox is doing GB pre-sales at this year Filmart (FilMart is a Hong Kong Entertainment Expo). Basically Showbox is looking to sell this movie overseas. 

sia3 said: I think that sweater is the one he wore for My Everything shoot, what do you guys reckon?
Anyway, Starryminho shared this and mannnn... I miss this Minho. He looks just right - the hair, the complexion (ok ok, maybe they PS him a little to remove blemishes), energetic & happy. He didn't look tired at all! I still remember we Faithlings were spazzing at him during this event at Faith thread. Lotsa HD pics back then that Maja and I went cuckoo.

@adamfever
It was Trugen fan sign on 28/4/2013. There were two hold closely together (the other was 04/05/2013) so this is the first one. I forgot what locations they were at since I'm not familiar with Korea, I just record down the dates and filed them away :P All the VIP minoz attended so @Maja and I went absolutely crazy just copy, save and pasting in the Faith forums back then. Not too sure if we sprinkled some here back then... you guys are more than welcome to backtrack :))

Hmmm fried chicken... I've been wanting to have some since last night but I tried to hypnotize myself that it's too fatty.
a49b909fjw1eeik2jqnbyj20ee0hstba.jpg

a49b909fjw1eeik33t61sj20hs0dstaq.jpg
a49b909fjw1eeik3nlqtlj20dc0hs76o.jpg

cr to Domo

@‌guadi

There is a Korean version of KFC, lol I knew LMH would endorse it .Augh here come unhealthy food binges hahaha :((

@sia3‌

With LMH endorsing KFC you'll be joining me in a fatty fried food binge

Yeah the sweater does look exactly like the one from the album cover

@sia3

Ah chicken and beer my kind of food lol

Kdramas coercive tactics to food binge

LMH is excellent at coercion lol with his sex appeal /adorable dorkiness

I only know the American KFC

I had zero clue of an Asian version, I am assuming the spices for the breading of the chicken are different.

cutecutegirl said: Hi dear fans! :) I am a Minoz & also beautiful Hye Kyo's fan! I would like 2 bring up a subject & I really really wanna your opinions! U know that Lee Min Ho oppa has said in his interview that "Song Hye Kyo" is his ideal girl & he wishes 2 work with her. Min Ho oppa usually reveals his role in his dramas before any offer news come out. Before being offered the role in "The Heirs",he had said he would like to act as a student again before aging. Recently Lee Min Ho has said in his interview that he likes 2 play a casual role like the one "Kim Rae Won" did in "Attic Cat". Min Ho oppa's agency also said that Lee Min Ho has got drama & movie offers for AFTER the movie "Gangnam Blues". So it means that they have the offers!! The script writer of "Attic Cat" is the one who penned the hit drama "Full House"!! Some months ago,in the program Showbiz Korea,the host( Adrien Lee) was answering a question which was about "Song Hye Kyo" & he said that "Hye Kyo" has said in his interview that she likes 2 play in a Romance Comedy for her next drama. When I put these info all together,it gives a hunch that Lee Min Ho & Song Hye Kyo will team up in a Noona Romance Comedy written by the screen writer of "Full House" & "Attic Cat"!! The thing is,Lee Min Ho will play a role when he talks about in his interviews! What's your idea?? :)) I maybe wrong! pls forgive me if my sentences are long! I posted this in "Song Hye Kyo" forum as well! Sorry if my post is not an interesting article,image or interview of oppa! I am not professional like you guys! :)

Guest jellylovesfaith

He took the VIP route this time thank god
10007237_502139693229445_1066215438_n.jp

honestly though that route looks scary with all those barbed wires. did they think Minoz will climb over the it or something? :P 
hehe maybe with the new KFC endorsment, he'll actually put on a bit of weight. After all it's very hard to resist fried chicken and Minho lurves his meat :D