Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Fan Signing THEN and NOWSame charm, same warmth despite the leaps he's made in 5 years.hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif
4qyVKQl.jpg
cr as tagged

This, to me, is what sets him apart.  He's never really changed since his starting days, except for the fact that he's become busier hence less available.  But whenever there's opportunity to interact with his fans, his personality and demeanor have stayed the same (although I think he's become wittier and more confident).  So who can blame his Minoz for being steadfastly loyal and supportive?  I just love this man!  

Hi Minoz,

I'm usually a silent reader at LMH Forum...but I finally have a chance to register my acct at Soompi:)

It's REALLY fun to see this forum, especially with some ladies are claiming all LMH's body parts :))

Thanks to all Minoz who are actively sharing all the pictures and videos in this forum...it really brightened up my day ;;)  

Also, for Zinnia who recently mentioned about Soompi Minoz to Minho-ssi...it's really nice of you and you're really lucky to meet him face to face...I wonder when's my turn? ;) I live in LA, so I only have a tiny chance to meet him :(( Oh, I remember one of Minoz here is living in LA too...but forgot which one...

I love "Burning Up" from his new album...in fact, I listened it many many times in the office, at home, and in my car....isn't it too much? :))

G'70 Trailer within Access Movieworld (?) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"141018 접속무비월드 예고_강남1970 이민호 720p

cr goodboySR
I am so excited for GANGNAM 1970.....Fighting!!!

Guest tatajoy

@zinnia‌, thank you for acknowledging us international minoz. You're so lucky that u got to hold his hand and talk to him. I love this thread, i always feel happy when someone get to interact with him and tell us here in soompi. I wish he will come to the states too for FM.

LMH arrived safely at Qingdao Airport B0MePpiCMAAV1f7.jpg:large
cr as tagged
GANGNAM 1970 featured in KBS MOVIE CHOICE (?)Publicity has started and they're using Yoo Ha's previous classics as hook!
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"141018 KBS 영화가좋다 초이스팸플릿_ 강남1970 이민호

cr goodboySR
Welcome to Soompi LMH @sfc12 and welcome back @tatajoy :-h

@zinnia:  Thank you for remembering us!  If I met him, I bet I wouldn't be able to talk to him at all.  How many people would you say were at the Guess event?  
@pixie0622: I, too, love how he still seems shy--part of his charm.  and yes, his eyes --that is what first drew me in and got me curious.

@zinnia , you are precious. Thanks for conveying our love to him. He is precious in his response, too.
pixie0622 said: Here's the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtZ2-pTNIqM, showing more of the 1-on-1's.  @zinnia you may be one of these lucky ladies  ;))I find it adorable that after all these years, he's still shy in front of so many ladies.  But he loosens up right away when he starts interacting with them.  Oh my God, what I'll give away if only to have a moment like this with him :x[P.S> All RS's and hotness claimed!]hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

@zinnia - Thank you sooooo much sweetie for telling LMH the existence of Soompi Minoz and how much we adore him!!! :x  ^:)^  I wouldn't like to miss this opportunity to express my gratitude to you for your marvelous deed.  I've read that post of yours so many times already and it never fails to put a big smile in my face, especially that highlighted response of our dear LMH.  Though I envy you for having the chance to hold his hands, I'm thrilled also because your hands became like the hands of every Soompi Minoz here at that time, so it's like, I held his too. :))

Please Gangnam 1970, come to the Philippines this December too.  I can't go to Korea this November/December already because of work and other family commitments which I can no longer reschedule.  I'm really dying to watch LMH movie on the big screen ~  if it will be shown in the Phils., I will date/bring  all my relatives inside the cinema, sort of my early Christmas gifts to them. =))