Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

@pixie0622 - when I first read about GB, I kept thinking of Heartless/Cruel City. Have you seen this show? It's a noir and one of the female leads owns a bar. It's about the underworld of crime and police and stuff. You should watch it; I highly recommend that drama if you haven't seen it. 
Minho as a gigolo :-? 
bbt-sheldon-hyperventilating.gif
Imma need a moment =P~ =P~ =P~

Guest guadi

Love at First LINE Episode 2
http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/leeminho.html?src=focustext_0_20130527_5

:x :x :x :x :x :x 

Guest guadi

It's cute. I thought I could watch him doing nothing all day and this episode just confirmed it - I could watch him doing nothing but chatting on the couch all day ;))
It's a bit Heirs-esque with the whole love at first sight, except I like Minho (this LINE character) much more more than Kim Tan. Minho is fun and lively and totally like himself falling in love with a tourist. 
So the green sweater is tri-colors? His red disheveled hair looks amazing in the sun. I kinda miss it....just a tiny bit.
The English is cute; the show is full of cute.
So the real question, where can I find a hot music composer who looks exactly like him on the streets of Seoul? Anyone would like to help me out? :))

gracelee102009 said: Hi zinnia thank you for your reminder. I just posted a blooper video of Personal Preference with an english sub at post#1827 and just came to realize that it might be considered edited. I don't want you to think I am disrespectful to you for not heeding on your notice just to make sure is my post allowable or not? If not, I can remove it, sorry. And before I forget I'd like to thank you for taking time in translating the articles or videos into english language here in this soompi thread. Your kindness and helpfulness is highly appreciated.

Just a thought, I've seen some videos that I thought soompiers might like to watch but I don't think I can wait forever for the owner of the video to reply me if I can post his/her video here. I don't even know how to look if a video is original or edited even quoted pics in short I am not good at these things I am only good at watching and sharing what I thought soompiers might enjoy viewing them without the intention of breaking the rules here. Lastly, if ever I post a video and anyone thinks it's not appropriate pls. tell me so and I will remove it. Thank you for your understanding guys. Have a nice day. :)

Guest yyanz1

guadi said: It's cute. I thought I could watch him doing nothing all day and this episode just confirmed it - I could watch him doing nothing but chatting on the couch all day ;))
It's a bit Heirs-esque with the whole love at first sight, except I like Minho (this LINE character) much more more than Kim Tan. Minho is fun and lively and totally like himself falling in love with a tourist. 
So the green sweater is tri-colors? His red disheveled hair looks amazing in the sun. I kinda miss it....just a tiny bit.
So the real question, where can I find a hot music composer who looks exactly like him on the streets of Seoul? Anyone would like to help me out? :))

yyanz1

said:

guadi

said:

It's cute. I thought I could watch him doing nothing all day and this episode just confirmed it - I could watch him doing nothing but chatting on the couch all day ;))

Guest leeminholic

lol   @zinnia should be able to help. @zinnia do you know how we can find a music composer, or even a rag picker, who looks exactly like him, in Seoul ?

So I have a little better idea of what Line is now. Those little icons are called Line stickers, is that right? and you have to buy them or what?  When she received the piece of music, she can listen to it right away, without saving it onto her device, is that right? When her avatar blinks on the device, does it mean he is requesting a picture from her? I am sorry  for asking many questions, I am so dumb on messaging. Is there similar app in North America?

Yup there is line USA exactly the same

Guest guadi

@adamfever - yes, there's a LINE app for North America too. If you have a smartphone, you can download the app via googleplay for Andriod or the Apple App store. Just search LINE. It's like whatsapp, except with cute stickers Cony and Brown are its mascots. Some stickers are free, some you have to pay. Heirs stickers are free; that should be an incentive to have this app, right? ;)
If anyone wants to friend me - my username is the same as my tumblr acct name. I'll send you a cute Kim Tan's sticker that I just downloaded the other day :P
@pixie @yyanz1 - let's go to plan a trip to Namsan Park then, hehehehe ;)
Edit: Oh I forgot to add, once you have a LINE account - you can add him to your friend list. He has like a gazillion accounts on there:Lee Min-ho (official) in EnglishLee Min-ho (HK)Lee Min-ho (TW)Lee Min-ho (KR)Lee Min-ho (JP)...and I think there's a Chinese one too. I kid you not he has like a billion LINE accounts :)) You have to search by country. Once in a blue moon he updates his LINE account, but sometimes not all of them, so you have to frantically search which one :P

Guest mtdt

guadi said: @adamfever - yes, there's a LINE app for North America too. If you have a smartphone, you can download the app via googleplay for Andriod or the Apple App store. Just search LINE. It's like whatsapp, except with cute stickers Cony and Brown are its mascots. Some stickers are free, some you have to pay. Heirs stickers are free; that should be an incentive to have this app, right? ;)
If anyone wants to friend me - my username is the same as my tumblr acct name. I'll send you a cute Kim Tan's sticker that I just downloaded the other day :P
@pixie @yyanz1 - let's go to plan a trip to Namsan Park then, hehehehe ;)
Edit: Oh I forgot to add, once you have a LINE account - you can add him to your friend list. He has like a gazillion accounts on there:Lee Min-ho (official) in EnglishLee Min-ho (HK)Lee Min-ho (TW)Lee Min-ho (KR)Lee Min-ho (JP)...and I think there's a Chinese one too. I kid you not he has like a billion LINE accounts :)) You have to search by country. Once in a blue moon he updates his LINE account, but sometimes not all of them, so you have to frantically search which one :P

Guest mtdt

I just watched the Epi 2.... so romantic! Simply love his "in love" look... esp when the part he called her but she din pick up.... he says "Why dont let me see you..."OMG.... love sick boy.
But I want to complain!  It's too short!!!! I want more!!!!
Anyone have the song that's been played during the nite conversation?  

mtdt said: I just watched the Epi 2.... so romantic! Simply love his "in love" look... esp when the part he called her but she din pick up.... he says "Why dont let me see you..."OMG.... love sick boy.
But I want to complain!  It's too short!!!! I want more!!!!