Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

^^ wow, nice photos...thanks chiara :D

Great article ... thanx 4 posting ... so like MIN HO is almost perfect in everyway :excl:

I'm having Jun Pyo & BOF withdrawal at the moment ... his newly mature look for the upcoming episode is making me drool ... (hehe) :unsure:

Sigh, me too. Can't wait for tomorrow to arrive!! ^_^

I'm keeping myself from going to the BOF thread to avoid spoilers but I find myself stalking the Actors' (KimBum, HyunJoong, and MinHo) and Hye Sun's thread..hehe...my way of curing this BOF withdrawal..hehe

Hehe, same with me too! But ugh, my motivation level is too low and i always end up visiting the BOF thread in the end :(

really sympathyze with Mino for what he has suffered. & when he's 20, he suffered from such a big accident. OMG, i cant imagine why such a young guy has to go through such bad experiences. i really realy wish things go smoothly with him from now on.

p/s: if he became a footballer, i wishes to see he takes off his shirt after scoring a goal. :rolleyes:

Yeah, for someone who is 21, he sure been through a lot!

But then, what breaks you makes you....Like Min ho himself said, if he did not have the accident, he wouldn't have been what he is today. If he didn't break his arm during the football match, maybe he will be a football player instead of our gorgeous Gu Junpyo now! Omg, i cannot imagine that :blink:

So...come to think of it, maybe it's not a bad thing to go through all these accidents, haha!

Hehe, same with me too! But ugh, my motivation level is too low and i always end up visiting the BOF thread in the end :(

I've also been reading a lot of SoEulmate fanfic to keep me away from the thread...sadly, I can't find much JD-GP or HS-MH fanfic :(

Thanks for the pictures...I think I got use to seeing him in 'pama' now that (to me) he looks weird with straight. Nonetheless, he still looks hot. Though, I like his hairstyle in Levi's...it's between curly and straight hehe..

I really can't stop staring at Lee MinHo's pictures. It's been more than year since I've last become addicted to a

k-star, this time, it's an actor.

I remember back in those days, more precisely, in 2006-2007, it was all about TVXQ for me, but now I guess I've outgrown them and I even thought that eventually I'll outgorw this korean craze all together, but then Lee MinHo came and suddenly, soompi is alive again.

Anyway, I'm wondering who you guys would like him to be partnered with next. I actually think the he will look great with Han Hyo Joo. She's so pretty and her acting is so natural so I think they will definitely have a lot chemistry if given the chance to do a drama together.

I first noticed him when I watched I Am Sam, because I am a huge fan of TOP from Big Bang :D

I thought he was quite cute but I could not find out who he was because he was playing a supporting role. Then when I recently caught onto the trend of watching Kkotboda Namja, I was looking through Lee Min Ho's profile and found out that he was the same guy from I Am Sam :) Such a pleasant surprise and he has seriously grown a lot since I Am Sam. Love him in Kkotboda Namja, and he looks so good in the levi pictures! :w00t:

Hi guys, just want to share fanmade videos with you guys.

Min ho is fluent in English in this one...

Fighter JP+JD

in the 2nd link, it's so funny with music. ths guys for the images above. i think straight hair makes him look simpler& younger, curly hair makes him much more manly& elegant. but the hair in Levis CF is the most perfect. i lvoe it :rolleyes:

Guest shamien7

^ Where'd you get these photos?

http://files.chocoboheaven.com/uploads/Gue...es/DSC00020.JPG

& http://files.chocoboheaven.com/uploads/Gue...es/DSC00019.JPG

They are SO cute and these are hecka cute; did you make them yourself? I like the mug.

kje_chocolate

whoa2...you just made me so jealous! did u made extra? hehe :lol:

i was just about to ask the same question! can u post minho pic on the key chain please? its from levi's cf rite?

Hi guys, just want to share fanmade videos with you guys.

Min ho is fluent in English in this one...

Fighter JP+JD

HAHAHAH the twilight one is really funny! it matches too. hahaha

OMG i'm so jealous of your mug! i'd prolly use that mug for everything, that or do nothing in case his face gets washed off! haha

thanks for the news article. i did notice they played alot of sports in the series, knew he'd be good at something besides acting :)

it's really nice to see him so striving towards a goal!

ps. in the preview for ep 13 he looks really good! hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IawNA9V0ATs&eurl=

The Heart Story (Fan-made video) - 김범, 이민호, 구혜선

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTnFUmyDCiI...re=channel_page

Credit: hoonfamily @ Youtube

Hello...

Lee Min Ho were so cute with that Levi's cf shoot...

whoooh.... What a cute, tall HOTTOE!!!

Thanks for sharing those pcs...

hehehehe..

and still looking forward with the coming next eps of BOF....

Hope that it'll workout well Min Ho, after this drama...

after all, he's still young to develope new skills when comes with acting.....

Trully love him with this drama....

hehehehe... and so is my mom... She's also hooked up in watching this.*

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

*tears* dunno what happen to my photobucket acc...huhu

HAPPY BLATED VALENTINE'S DAY everyone...

found LMH pixies...

i-fitminho.jpg

i-fitminho2.jpg

i-fitminho3.jpg

minhoooo.jpg

i-fit.jpg --->of course love wold b delicious if it was LMH...

i-fitminho5.jpg

credit --> i-fit