Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

update official pics

4kgy6f.jpg <-- Goo Joon Pyo, you are a really cute guy! ^_^

dvpo44.jpg <-- what a perfect couple, look at their happiness facial <3

2ros60w.jpg <-- Joon Pyo is looking for JanDi at the skiing place,,, and

111jww0.jpg < -- he found her!! T___________T *so touchy moments*

2ps3rza.jpg <-- the F3 and Ga-Eul are happy..:wub:

Guest polaris

siticantik3011~ wahhh those LG Teen Ring CF pics are sooo adorable~

hahaha~ the last pic... "Gu Junpyo.. babo"~

----

I will definitely miss JP's curls but I'm also looking forward to his upcoming straight hair ... :blush:

Thank You guys!!! ... for all the hotnesssss Min Ho photos & screen-caps. Our hunk looked sizzling as always. LMH's acting is impressive and excellent as BOF's episodes progresses. I'm glad LMH is just focusing on his current job, it's difficult to film under a tight schedule as well as having other work obligations. One job at a time, equals quality and less pressure. Afterall, one spends practically their whole life working, why not just take it slow and enjoy the journey. =)

Man!!!! the more I watch BOF the more stress I feel for the Jun Pyo & Jandi!!! Fighting!!!! ... (hehe).

Guest ericmania

hehehe... nice to chat with you here too...

Boy, we do have the same standards with guys huh???

- gorgeous,

- hot

- sexy and

- mostly cute facial expressions... hehehehe..

hello ericmania... nice to see you here too...

Hello,eLai16,yeah. we have the same standards with guys.

‘TeenRing over Flowers’ - Boys Over Flowers first CF!

Posted on February 10, 2009 by sookyeong

tgs2dtmpxs9.jpg

LG Telecom reveals TeenRing teaser CF on 9th February that features Boys Over Flowers main characters Goo Joon Pyo, Geum Jan Di and So Yi Jung.

2009021018125110102uy7.jpg

The phone ‘TeenRing’ is aimed at the teenage consumer level and had borrowed the popularity of KBS ongoing idol drama Boys Over Flowers to leverage the product.

The teaser CF was revealed after Boys Over Flowers episode 11 on 9th February and ‘TeenRing over Flowers’ becamethe #1 search on naver site.

Especially on the microsite (http://teenring.lgtelecom.com), the number of visit hits has been incredible. The sever usage on the site increased 7 times. And after the release of the CF, Korean netizens had posted still cuts to the CF on their blogs. The CF instantly became the hot topic amongst netizens.

There are plans for this microsite to update on ‘TeenRing’ CF videos, making videos and also the other related videos to the drama in the future. They are also introducing a series of animations for the main characters Goo Joon Pyo, Geum Jan Di and So Yi Jung for its phone users.

The video to the making of the CF was also revealed after Boys Over Flowers episode 12 on 10th February.

credit: K Bites

LMH's acting is wonderful! especially in episode 12, i adore his acting in the scene when he stand on the road to catch a car for a lift. as he cant find any, he's so disappointed& LMH"s acting is great to show us that how much Jp love JD. oh, that scene breaks my heart. i burst into tears when hearing his voice raised when JD read his message. such a soft voice full of love for JD :((

Guest rainbow9

BOF Epi 12~ Junpyo caps

http://i44.tinypic.com/28k1nd2.jpg

Gosh, I love how he kissed JD. Eventhough it was lips touching, I liked how he nudge her to raise her head so her lips met with his. It could have been from the PD's direction, but I loved it. He didn't have to nudge her because it could've been a plain kiss without movement. But, I saw movement. HAHA OMG!!!

yes.. me too..

especially when JP's voice said 'Sarang handa, Geum JanDi'...........

i juz could..oh my God.... oh my God... the scene really breaks my heart... T___T

i agree with you all.

LMH's acting is really impressive and excellent.

he could act with his eyes.

his eyes show all emotionals inside himself. we could feel what he feels.

i believe not all actors could act like that.

Guest joeydragonlady

Gosh, I love how he kissed JD. Eventhough it was lips touching, I liked how he nudge her to raise her head so her lips met with his. It could have been from the PD's direction, but I loved it. He didn't have to nudge her because it could've been a plain kiss without movement. But, I saw movement. HAHA OMG!!!

I agree. LHM really knows how to kiss. I suppose at that moment

Jandi and Jun-pyo are finally on the same page. Jandi more

relaxed or is it because she's delirious with fever? I

don't care. All I can say is more more more!

Man!!!! the more I watch BOF the more stress I feel for the Jun Pyo & Jandi!!! Fighting!!!! ... (hehe).
^ haha.. that's funny that you say that! The more i watch BOF, the less stress i feel in my daily life. :lol: Of course.. just seeing Lee Min Ho's face makes me smile like crazy already.. :D :D This man is beautiful.. :rolleyes:

especially when JP's voice said 'Sarang handa, Geum JanDi'...........

i juz could..oh my God.... oh my God... the scene really breaks my heart... T___T

i agree with you all.

LMH's acting is really impressive and excellent.

he could act with his eyes.

his eyes show all emotionals inside himself. we could feel what he feels.

i believe not all actors could act like that.

^ I totally agree!! That scene when his voice came in with "사랑한다, 금자디." I literally went :o and cried... i had missed reading it in his text message and cried right when i heard his soothing voice say those words. And i absolutely love love love his acting. His many facial expressions and the way his eyes can always directly deliver... :rolleyes:

Thank you for all the photos and screen caps everyone!! I'm very happy to hear that he's receiving a lot of offers outside of BOF, but i'm even more happier that he wants to focus on BOF. :D :D I think it's best for his health right now too~~ the tight schedule of BOF is not something he can control.. *sigh* I am always so bias when it comes to Lee Min Ho. I feel like everything he does is cute or astonishingly a success. But i mean.. it's true. :blush: haha.

p.s. I can clearly tell that LMH is such a goood smoocher!! Wow, i can't wait to see more of it haha.. Like i said, i'm so glad our lead man is a good kisser.*^^*

I really hope this isn't just a one time fame for him but that he'll become an A-list star until

he reahces grandpa roles.

After meteor garden , I really can't wait for his next project.

No matter what genre it is I hope it'll be just as well received as BOF.

I just wish the best for him because he really deserves it.

^ haha.. that's funny that you say that! The more i watch BOF, the less stress i feel in my daily life. :lol: Of course.. just seeing Lee Min Ho's face makes me smile like crazy already.. :D :D This man is beautiful.. :rolleyes:

^ I totally agree!! That scene when his voice came in with "사랑한다, 금자디." I literally went :o and cried... i had missed reading it in his text message and cried right when i heard his soothing voice say those words. And i absolutely love love love his acting. His many facial expressions and the way his eyes can always directly deliver... :rolleyes:

Thank you for all the photos and screen caps everyone!! I'm very happy to hear that he's receiving a lot of offers outside of BOF, but i'm even more happier that he wants to focus on BOF. :D :D I think it's best for his health right now too~~ the tight schedule of BOF is not something he can control.. *sigh* I am always so bias when it comes to Lee Min Ho. I feel like everything he does is cute or astonishingly a success. But i mean.. it's true. :blush: haha.

p.s. I can clearly tell that LMH is such a goood smoocher!! Wow, i can't wait to see more of it haha.. Like i said, i'm so glad our lead man is a good kisser.*^^*

true! true!. minho i a good kisser... ^_^

i read that they took the kissing scene in many times.. wooaaa.. what a lucky GHS...!!! lol

yesss...

im happy he made good decisions for focusing on BOF rather than accepting lots of offers. it's good for his health right now

GHS is really really lucky!

aahhh that kiss and the way he gave her the necklace.

sure it was a little corny, but shoot if he gave me a rubberband like that, i'd be so happy! hahaha

i'd might also add he looks very good with a beanie on :D

the last scene is so sad, i wonder how long he'll be gone for :(