Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

There weren't enough Lee Min Ho scenes this time around, but I like seeing his facial expressions when he's thinking about Jandi. How a girl can make him look wispy and mad at the same time is amazing.

I totally burst out laughing in episode 11 when Lee Min Ho was about to knock the daylights out of Jae Ha and Jandi tells him to stop. You can totally see Joon Pyo's eyes rolling in every direction. Mad eyes, those were. Excellent acting, Lee Min Ho.

Guest s0y0un*

im going to miss him with his curly hair but i cant wait for it to be straight<3

i think the straight hair might caught him to lose his fierceness though haha dont now how he is gonna pull that off but he prolly will :]

did anyone notice his long pretty fingers in todays episode? he's like perfect everywhere

and his hair was reallly curly and shiny in the first scene

Guest your_sheroe

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

He was such a big cute baby in episode 11.

I laughed when he was whining about how she chose her friend over him... complaining and complaining to Jihoo who wasn't even paying attention.

He looked so cute knocked out, sprawled all over the bed.

Guest miniejungle

i think he's more adorable in his curls... :D though he's cute with straight hair but he's so much more sexy with Tsukasa's hair... :wub:

thanks for all the pics.. he's gorgeous...

Guest rainbow9

i think he's more adorable in his curls... :D though he's cute with straight hair but he's so much more sexy with Tsukasa's hair... :wub:

thanks for all the pics.. he's gorgeous...

I agree with you. It especially brings a softness to his face since he has such prominent features. It brings out his eyes, his jaw line, his wonderful smile, and his cute nose. He is one tall, dark, and handsome fella.

Guest rainidy

The actors are working so hard to film this series. I noticed the eyebags under their eyes and they look tired. Even though I really want to watch this drama, hope they let the actors get some rest first.

Annyeong all LMH fans :)

I am falling in love with this gorgeous guy. Didnt know I would adore another Korean star as much as I have adored Bae Yong Jun and Kim Jeong Hoon. Now its Lee Min Ho. I adore him not only because hes gorgeous and hot, he is a very good actor. He is very good inconveying messages to us thru his many expressions...wow.

I am glad that he has become an overnight sensation success thru Boys Over Flowers. Lee Min Ho really deserves it and he is still so young at 22yrs old this year (Korean age is 23yrs old).

Aleka

Guest jdcaloza

greetings to this thread...i have not watched BOF yet but I see LMH everywhere and whenever I do, I always tell myself that he looks very, very familiar..now i know...he looks like the clean, wholesome, pre-Demi Moore ASHTON KUTCHER. someone to rave about because LMH is single!! congratulations for having a very hot leading man!

Guest incarnadine

There weren't enough Lee Min Ho scenes this time around, but I like seeing his facial expressions when he's thinking about Jandi. How a girl can make him look wispy and mad at the same time is amazing.

I totally burst out laughing in episode 11 when Lee Min Ho was about to knock the daylights out of Jae Ha and Jandi tells him to stop. You can totally see Joon Pyo's eyes rolling in every direction. Mad eyes, those were. Excellent acting, Lee Min Ho.

^agree. The thing I love about this young man is that we can clearly see how he gives it his all in portraying the character of Joon Pyo. His acting, his expressions, his emotions aren't half-baked -- they're raw and patently out there.

The caps are so awesome and clear!!! Thanks so much for sharing such lovely eyecandy :w00t:

Will definitely miss the curls haha ~ but Joon Pyo with straight hair is equally (if not more) droolworthy

Guest honeypia

^agree. The thing I love about this young man is that we can clearly see how he gives it his all in portraying the character of Joon Pyo. His acting, his expressions, his emotions aren't half-baked -- they're raw and patently out there.

I think sis thats what makes LMH sensational. The fact that you can clearly see how passionate he is when in fact this is his first major major role ever :) that something to love about him.

something about not acting but really sleeping and KHJ acting like a big brother to LMH

Yes, in his diary from the japan official site, he told us that he actually went to sleep in that bed. He said the indoor filming was nice and warm, and so he climbed into the bed while waiting for his turn to shoot. But before he knew it, he feel asleep.

:rolleyes:

i read an article, they said that our Mino (Min Ho) is receiving many invitations from CF, gameshow& of course, script of dramas & movies. Congratulation our LMH! but i'm even happier when his manager says that he wants to concentrate on BOF first. he is really pro actor :)