Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

‘Phone Over Flowers’ - Would you buy it?

Posted on February 9, 2009 by sookyeong

‘Phone Over Flower - Teen Ring’ endorsed by the Boys Over Flowers cast.

Would you buy it?

These are actually some of the pictures to the CF photoshoot which got leaked out.

tgs2etmpls8.jpg

tgs2dtmpxs9.jpg

And I think this phone is going to be a hit like the drama itself. ^^

credit:K Bites

i always disliked "tsukasa's" ridiculous perm ever....but i never imagined someone can pull of this style..thank gawd for Lee Min Ho that my perception of perm for hot guys has changed.i loved him in both permed and straight hair..

aww i just adored his "sorry pic"..pouty lip min ho is so adorable that you will forgive him in a second..it's not his fault that his webby crashed..just look at his cuteness, i can't get enough of him!

Guest incarnadine

omg clauric that avatar of yours... Min Ho's smirky smile is just to die for there *melts*

I wholeheartedly agree ~ I never imagined a guy could actually carry a perm like that pretty well.

Guest siticantik3011

Magazine scans

2506tz8.jpg

3007er7.jpg

28i5jep.jpg

credit: cyworld & as labelled

Komawo sumnida Siticantik for the gorgeous big pics of Lee Min Ho. Would love it if you have more to share :)

Aleka

p/s: where r u from? Malaysia? Indonesia?

oh hye there~ annyeong

im Malaysian~

(ur Sabahan rite? me in Trg now)

Hi,eLai

You love ERic,Hyesung and Min Ho same with me.nice to chat with you.

hehehe... nice to chat with you here too...

Boy, we do have the same standards with guys huh???

- gorgeous,

- hot

- sexy and

- mostly cute facial expressions... hehehehe..

hello ericmania... nice to see you here too...

really love JP's performance. it's been better day after day (although to me, he's the best actor of BOF from the beginning) :). in 11th episode, i'm totally impressed by the scene he wearing the gloves before going to rescue JD. his eyes are full of anger& love :) also, i'm keen on that when he misses JD (& remember their memories) & when he hits the model... OMG< every scene with LMH, i love them all!