Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

WOW. His single's out (I just got it from iTunes!) and he and PMZ make another significant donation to Korean UNICEF :wub: He continues to make us proud and I hope that he is having a great time wherever he may be right now. 

Our boy is featured in multiple pages within Harper's BAZAAR China Feb 2017 ed. :blush:

@gtLmh0622 Anything new/ interesting in his interview? :D

cr minoz_peace 

I think you all have known that he said he would do more film works instead of dramas in his 30s.

Fan arts by Jana :

005Uf2zYgy1fdj7j3jvb2j30jk0qojsy.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fdj7j446ocj30jk0qogn5.jpg

• Like 14

@gtLmh0622 Thank you :wub: I can't wait for his next project when it happens. 

12 hours ago, heartLMH said:

<Always> is at 17th place for all genres worldwide. Fighting...please purchase the song if you have not!

@heartLMH Thanks for the info. LMH fighting! 

From SONY MUSIC Naver Blog 20170310, LMH at work for <Always> :wub:

73db72ffgy1fdj1udlq1vj20m80et0v3.jpg

73db72ffgy1fdj1umd7l6j20m80eugn7.jpg

73db72ffgy1fdj1ukfqmyj20m80etju1.jpg73db72ffgy1fdj1ujttsvj20m80etgo4.jpg73db72ffgy1fdj1ui2epnj20m80xb0xu.jpg

via wenroad 

• Like 15

Credit: as tagged

Gu Jun Pyo is= :heart:  look at his cute curly hair and playful expression. He is so lovely!! 

@CarolynH  Of course I will take part in the activity to watch Lee Min ho's dramas and discuss here. :))  Thank you for your great ideas!! :))

• Like 10

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Gift for LMH

It's time to begin the letters to LMH!  We basically have the set up for transporting letters ready. In the end, we felt using a flash drive is the easiest and cost efficient method.  At some point, we are going to post a deadline for the letters to give the person loading the letters enough time.  The due date will be driven by LMH's enlistment date.  Since we do not know when that will happen, there is no deadline as of now.    @LMHolic:  Please correct or add to the instructions below.  

There are two ways to add your letters as described below.  Please keep a copy of your letter--just in case.   If you need help, please let us know.  

Method 1- Upload your letters  (PDF/Word) in the google drive.  Here is the link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9MfZHNvJZz1MVJ0ZGFLbmhrXzg .  Please include your name/Username/FanClub name.  We will be asking other Minoz fan clubs if they want to join; that is the reason we need you to include your fan club.  There is a folder "soompi minoz" in google drive to load your letter.  If you don't have Word, like me, I found that you can also create a document using google drive.

Method 2-Those,who do not have gmail acct or know how to use google drive can email the letter to LMHolic, in Pdf/Ms-Word format to nfprincess5@gmail.com

Money matters

Money for the cost of the shipping and cost of flashdrive will be collected via Paypal so you will need to set up a Paypal account.  More about the cost will be mentioned once we know the number of people participating and where those letters are coming from.  I discovered there is a fee, at least from the US, to transfer money internationally, so in order to keep the cost down, the money will probably be collected by region, rather than each of us sending money to person X. 

Thanks!

• Like 10

@nika94:  Yay! I'm glad that you will take part in the drama rewatch!  I'm hoping you will be one of the hostesses (I can't think of another word) for BOF.  Initially, I was thinking one person would be the hostess for the entire drama, but then that can be as much as 24 weeks and maybe the changing of hostess will be fun too since everyone has their own style.  

Speaking of which, I can serve as hostess to start the rewatch of BOF.  Does anyone else want to be a hostess for BOF?  There's no rules for being a hostess (at least in my mind) other than to start an episode every week so this thread stays active.  I will probably start a week after he enlists, I'll post that the rewatch will begin so everyone who wants to participate should watch the 1st episode.  

Back to GJP/LMH:  I actually thought LMH was excellent, considering his age, as GJP.  When I look at him now, I almost find it difficult to believe that it is the same person.  I remember when I found LMH, BOF was not a drama that I was eager to watch.  yeah, it has moments where I cringed, but definitely not the worse drama that I have watched.  Has anyone watched the Japanese and/or Chinese version of BOF?

• Like 12

Regarding Gift. @CarolynH add these points in 1st method

-- If you are uploading the letter in MS/PDF format from your PC/Phone/Tab,first save/rename it as your name/username/FCname then upload it in drive link,it is to avoid confusion, as we know there will be letters by many. 

-- Second thing,in case you are directly creating MS-word document in drive (as carolyn did) ,at first hand drive doesnt give you the option to save it with your desired name,it will be automatically saved as "Untitled document" , for that first you need to create document (write the letter) then let it upload on drive link,once it is uploaded on drive then you'll get the option to rename the file. So you can rename it as your (name/username/FCname) after uploading. Hope im clear ? 

For 2nd method- Email me the letter with Subject/Title  "LMH Letter (your -Name/Username/FCName)" 

If any doubt,feel free to ask chingus

• Like 8

@CarolynH count me in on BOF. I love LMH as GJP. While there are some moments I cringe at, I still walk away from BOF loving LMH as GJP every time. I was like you as well, it was his drama that I was least excited about when I discovered him. But I ended enjoying it a lot more than I expected. Lol.

Anyway, I came here to say 

:bawling: I miss this namja. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Partial translation by Google ::

Star Seoul TV (SSTV) announces the selection of the global Hallyu star [Global K Star Ranking]. [Global K Star Ranking] is a global Korean star ranking that selects Korean stars and Kpop stars who are active in the world stage as well as domestic based on various global data.

This week [Global K Star Ranking] will be held on February 28, 2017 to March 6, 2017, while Korean stars who are still strong in China and emerging popular stars are fighting. Top 10 ranked.

In the first week of March, [Global K Star Ranking] is ranked as the top Korean male star ranking of Baidu (www.baidu.com), China's largest portal site, '123fans' (123fans.cn) , The ranking is the sum of the number of visitors of the SSTV and the number of searches. The rankings change slightly depending on the topic of the stars every week.

In this week's Star Korea TV [Global K Star Ranking], there are Lee Min Ho, Huang Chi Yeol, Bi (Jung Ji Heung), Kim Soo Hyun, EXO Sehun, BIGBANG Giga Dragon, EXO Cheonryeo, EXO Baek Hyun, Kim Jong Kook and other Korean stars and global KPOP stars were ranked in the top 10.

This week 's Global K Star Ranking' s top honor returned to Lee Minho.

Lee Min Ho, who is waiting for his enrollment after resting his work activities after the SBS drama 'The Legend of Blue Sea' last January, recently posted a picture for fans waiting for his / her current situation through the Instagram.

On August 8, Lee Minho posted a series of photos with his short "Happy" and "Hee hee" in his own Wei Bo. In the photo, Lee Min-ho enjoys daily life while wearing a black hoodie hat. In particular, Lee Min Ho's conversation with a photographer who is in close contact with smiling photographer Lee Jin-ho shows off the natural charm of Lee Min-ho, who enjoys a free life, except for the schedule of advertisement photography.

In addition, Lee Min Ho was once again a hot topic as well as being loved by all over the world.

On October 10, the Korea Committee for UNICEF donated 25 million won to the "World Day of Water" on March 22 following last year's donation platform promise by Lee Min Ho, Said it has delivered 138 sets of emergency relief packs, including 690,000 drinking water purifiers that can drink clean water.

Lee Min Ho and Promise donated 138 sets of "Emergency Relief Packs" to UNICEF Korea Committee, including 690,000 drinking water cleansers that allow 92,000 children around the world to drink clean water a month through the fund.

In March of last year, Lee Minho signed a social contribution agreement with UNICEF Korea Commission for the supply of clean drinking water and donated money.

UNICEF Korea will use the emergency relief packs donated by Lee Min-ho and the funds prepared by the "Clean Water Filling Together" campaign to meet the water day in March and use it to improve the drinking water environment of poor children in poor countries.

"With last year, Lee Minho and Promise have been able to offer clean water to many children through UNICEF," said Lee Minho. "We will continue to be interested in those who need help all over the world I will try to make a world warmer by practicing sharing. "

• Like 11

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Partial translation by Google ::

Star Seoul TV (SSTV) announces the selection of the global Hallyu star [Global K Star Ranking]. [Global K Star Ranking] is a global Korean star ranking that selects Korean stars and Kpop stars who are active in the world stage as well as domestic based on various global data.

thank you so much chingu

• Like 4

Lee Min-ho donates to UNICEF for World Water Day

Updated : March 12 2017

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170312

Actor Lee Min-ho donated 25 million won ($21,800) to the Korean Committee for UNICEF in commemoration of the upcoming World Water Day on March 22, the organization said Friday.

The donation will be used to provide 138 emergency packs, including 690,000 water purifiers that can provide clean water to 92,000 children around the world.

It is the second consecutive year the actor has donated to the Korean Committee for UNICEF to mark the day. Lee donated 50 million won to UNICEF in March 2016.

Since his first donation in 2009 for the Love Net for Children! campaign, Lee has continued to donate to the organization. In 2015, he was added to the UNICEF Honors Club.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201703121707321703682_2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Min-ho, Jang Geun-suk to feature in Japanese magazine

Updated : March 12 2017

Lee Min-ho was recently invited to be the cover model for the April issue of a Japanese magazine.

The actor spoke about his latest SBS TV drama, “Legend of the Blue Sea,” which will be unveiled via the magazine on March 22.

Jang Geun-suk will also be featured in a special edition of the pictorial. The DVD of Jang’s latest SBS TV drama “Jackpot” is soon to be released in Japan.

The magazine revealed two photos of Lee and Jang via social media on Friday.

In one photo, Lee can be seen wearing a black shirt and looking straight to the camera while covering one eye with his hand. Another revealed image showed Jang wearing a white shirt, gently smiling at the camera.

Both Hallyu stars have proved popular with Japanese fans -- female fans in particular -- since their debuts.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201703121831061920384_2

• Like 10