Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thank you @Mosquito for your translations :wub: and everyone for sharing the amazing articles!

one thing I didn't understand though is that it's written "after a 2-year hiatus" in some of the articles, 2 years for what? his last concert was in Hong Kong last March and it's not been even a year since then

his HERE album is a must-have! set in Paris .. without makeup (he has always looked his best without any anyway) .. his usual self .. walking the streets like an ordinary guy :tears: we can't ask for much and above that all it's a 200pages photobook! I will chase this thing to the end of the earth till I get it xD

the one whom I loved is Lee Min Ho, not the actor not the singer not the performer but the man himself, so his decision to do this pictorial is just perfect I can't describe how happy I am for such a thing to exist

the facebook page of Minoz World updated with the 2nd trailer video for the upcoming talk concert and they've already started the countdown: D-10! can't wait for it and I hope they will sell the HERE photo album at the venue of the talk concert

• Like 10

Guest roshinip

Lee Min Ho to publish exclusive pictorial marking nine years since his debut

888c2892-1af9-41f3-ba04-0b5db5739083.jpg

Lee Min Ho super fans, look out! The actor and major heartthrob is set to publish an exclusive pictorial to mark nine years since his debut!

The exclusive pictorial titled “I Was Here, I Am Here” was all shot in Paris and will feature Lee’s cozy Parisian routine, including a stroll down beautiful shop-lined streets and a quick stop in the most authentic-looking cafe for a delicious cup of coffee!

The book will also include short essays written by the Heirs star about his feelings and experiences throughout his career. The photo booklet, together with a behind-the-scenes video and large posters of the star, will go on sale in Korea on January 15, 2016, and will be available in Japan and China later this year.

7eab37f3-3485-438d-8927-0f9fe5b13752.jpg

How desperate are you to get a hold of this awesome photo book? I know I am definitely lusting after it!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-to-publish-exclusive-pictorial-marking-nine-years-since-his-debut/

8 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

one thing I didn't understand though is that it's written "after a 2-year hiatus" in some of the articles, 2 years for what? his last concert was in Hong Kong last March and it's not been even a year since then

his HERE album is a must-have! set in Paris .. without makeup (he has always looked his best without any anyway) .. his usual self .. walking the streets like an ordinary guy :tears: we can't ask for much and above that all it's a 200pages photobook! I will chase this thing to the end of the earth till I get it xD

the one whom I loved is Lee Min Ho, not the actor not the singer not the performer but the man himself, so his decision to do this pictorial is just perfect I can't describe how happy I am for such a thing to exist

the facebook page of Minoz World updated with the 2nd trailer video for the upcoming talk concert and they've already started the countdown: D-10! can't wait for it and I hope they will sell the HERE photo album at the venue of the talk concert

Hi Latifah, I am, too! Nice title - “I Was Here, I Am Here". Time really flies so fast that he's marking (9) years since his debut. Can't wait for this..... especially the BTS video and large posters, which will go on sale in Korea on Jan. 15 and will be available in Japan and China later. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Olga Romanova said:

Cr. Samsonite IG

Hi Olga, thanks for sharing the photos from this print ad. All of his pictures from this brand looks so NICE. LMH will always be an eye candy. I have always a soft spot for him - love him to pieces. :P

• Like 2