Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 30.12.2015 at 7:51 AM, Geolyvseven said:

I actully think that LDF are playing with us while dropping hints for a possible New drama Comeback with a Masculine character.. so all this new legend things plus call him actor instead of star added with his back with a masculine character this time. he also said that his preparing for something in this new year for us? The hint is very strong. Where is  @leeminhosny when you need her. go on this case 

Unfortunately, I do not think so:tears:  I'm tired of waiting.  he has no time for acting:tears:non-acting-related work like cfs, album, concert 

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Sorry for correcting you that Raymond Wong is the producer of Bounty Hunters, not Director.

One good news is that the movie "Ip Man 3" also produced by Raymond Wong and scriptwriter is his son Edmond Wong (same as Bounty Hunters) released in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom on Dec. 24, 2015. "Ip Man 3" is getting very good reputation and box office. Many people watched "Ip Man 3" more than one time.
Raymond Wong said Bounty Hunters would be the highlight of 2016.
Bounty Hunters is more and more anticipated and can't wait for the releasing.

Pegasus motion pictures truely has promotions power. IP Man 3 will also get released on January 22 in the US on the main cinemas not like the K-movies where they use a SK cinema chain in 2-3 cities. IP MAN 3 and alot of other Pegasus motion pictures movies gets released nation wide in the US.

I also think that Bounty Hunters will be sold to many more Asian Countries while opening in the US, United Kingdom, Australia and allover Asia. this is perhaps the best layout for any Asian film. I hope that it becomes a huge hit for them like some of the other Raymond Wong productions.

Ip Man 3 knocks The Force Awakens off No. 1 spot at the box office..

SINGAPORE - Ip Man's punch proved stronger than the Force at the local box office over the Christmas long weekend, as Ip Man 3 kicked Star Wars: The Force Awakens off the top of the chart.

In the four days from its release on Christmas Eve to Sunday (Dec 27), Ip Man 3, the third instalment in the franchise about the titular martial arts expert starring Donnie Yen, had made $2.65 million.

On Christmas Day alone, Ip Man 3 had grossed more $765,000, setting the record as the highest-grossing Chinese movie in a single day in Singapore.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/ip-man-3-knocks-the-force-awakens-off-no-1-spot-at-the-box-office

----------

Breaking records in Malaysia as well. thats impressive imo. 

Ip Man 3 breaks Malaysian box-office record

IP Man 3, the latest instalment in the Donnie Yen-starring franchise about the legendary Wing Chun grandmaster, has broken the all-time box-office record for highest-grossing opening weekend for a Chinese movie in Malaysia.

Ip Man 3 was released on Dec 24, and grossed over RM12mil in four days, an impressive haul considering the box office juggernaut that is Star Wars: The Force Awakens is still playing in cinemas.

Yen, who was in Malaysia recently to promote the movie, had expressed confidence that the movie will do well despite the presence of Star War: The Force Awakens.

“I think the audience has a choice of watching more than one film. At the end of the day, you should be able choose what you want to watch,” he said at an interview.

Producer Raymond Wong was equally confident, saying at the same interview that he hoped Ip Man 3 would be able to make at least RM20mil.

http://www.star2.com/entertainment/movies/movie-news/2015/12/29/ip-man-3-breaks-malaysian-boxoffice-record/

Ip Man 3 Smashes Box office records across region

http://asianpopnews.com/ip-man-3-smashes-box-office-records-across-region/

--------------------

Grossing $2.65mil in my country singapore is great since there is not many population. Hoping the best for Bounty Hunters and chances are small but lets pray for that Bounty hunters do atleast as good as IP Man 3 or even better.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jazreen17 said:

--------------------

Grossing $2.65mil in my country singapore is great since there is not many population. Hoping the best for Bounty Hunters and chances are small but lets pray for that Bounty hunters do atleast as good as IP Man 3 or even better.  

It's really difficult to top IP Man 3 across the region atm but however if they push the movie premier back to september or even oktober and let a Lee Min Ho drama thru first then air the movie then I would like Bounty Hunters chances of doing better then IP Man 3 or equal good or in that matter it could also absolutely turn into something far better but it needs miracle. A great drama before that could really make IP Man 3 results seem less impressive. example lets say minho takes part of another type of BOF drama then the movie gets released a month or 2 after. It's all about momentum and timing.

@leeminhosny

I'm getting frustrated as well and tbh it really dosen't look like his coming back to dramaland to me. losing hope out here

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, saidcool93 said:

@leeminhosny @Geolyvseven

i'm guesing that he's not making a drama comeback in near future. Those endorsements, concerts & photo shoots plus traveling almost every week is tiresome enough So let's hope for the better. Another reason maybe the lack of good & solid scripts in dramaland.

I hope to god that he returns very soon otherwise it would be very critical. He owes Minoz one drama. 2016 drama is a must. the anticipation and waiting is in desparation level. It will cause nasty minoz uprising against him

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, saidcool93 said:

@leeminhosny @Geolyvseven

i'm guesing that he's not making a drama comeback in near future. Those endorsements, concerts & photo shoots plus traveling almost every week is tiresome enough So let's hope for the better. Another reason maybe the lack of good & solid scripts in dramaland.

If he enlist , so thats mean 5 years without his drama. I'm really disappointment:cold_sweat:.I get angry him:angry:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

If he enlist , so thats mean 5 years without his drama. I'm really disappointment:cold_sweat:.I get angry him:angry:

Enlistment? I completely forgot about that word even existed. btw lets hope that he accepts a good script and comes out as soon as possible.

• Like 3

Guest roshinip

Happy 7th Anniversary to Lee Min Ho and Boys over Flowers (05/01/2009 - 05/01/2016)

Dropping by to say how much I love Gu Jun Pyo and the iconic K-drama BOF. Hope it will continue to have a positive impact on Hallyu Wave and Asian pop culture, throughout the world. My favourite moments from the drama:)

7b5481ce453d24f5b62cc1d4563f8563.gifcace22a2a03c3be47dc1ef4c34e1894b.gif9770658cgw1ezgtlsz9bbg20c809hkjp_zpstbeu9770658cgw1ezgtm3erb4g20c809onpk_zpsif2e5786812066aefdc2b8243799648dff35.gif

Spoiler

7ef1da4dc4c251b32860478ec871dab3.gif

986db7f7b4a54d0c58eb8f9291ea99c6.gif2efffedbc3cf495472ab9d8d4a8d8a38.gif9770658cgw1ezgtlmqti8g20c808s1l1_zpswu3i

Thank you Minoz_Selene for the lovely GJP gifs :)