Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic

@jazreen17

I didn't quote you now I recall my reply not being inside the quote box but there is an error I guess. Even if I quote you now I would probably end responding inside that quote box

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Our lovely boy, although he was tired and not recovered his health, he talked with Minoz, expressly found Thai-Minoz and waved to them.
Can't stop to love him more and more !!     bba_thumb.gifbba_thumb.gif

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:2e0c346946176b7184adcac8ba7525fa

cr 李敏镐铁杆后援会

in the video at 0:38 the boy approached him and said something which sounded like "ssipal" which is korean for the f word xD (thanks to zinnia who taught us some korean curse words during the release of GB :P) well, the boy of course meant something else (I think he wanted to say "shinbal" which means shoes) but it sounded wrong and that made all of them laugh.

I loved all of yesterday's airport videos, they showed how nice and fun our bb is  <3 thank you for sharing!

some fan-edits from the recent innisfree video (studio pictorial)

CVuKjvrU4AAfn2A.jpg

a total killer :sweatingbullets:
CVuKlYgUEAAxDhw.jpg

cr. as tagged

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, Hydrogenic said:

@jazreen17

I didn't quote you now I recall my reply not being inside the quote box but there is an error I guess. Even if I quote you now I would probably end responding inside that quote box

I quoted you just for testing I also had some issues with the quotes. hope is all good now

Oh so that's why...My account got blocked....I have to make another password and it took quite a while before I got the confirmation on my email :fearful:

Whuh, I thought I was blocked from this forum.:confused:

Although I've been lurking in this forum for almost a year now,

I just decided to unlurked(?) yesterday.

Having said that....well...um....HI GUYS!!! :flushed:

I so love looking and reading all your updates about LEE MIN HO.

Are some of you professional photographers?

Those pictures are gorgeous!...

Thanks guys...

21 minutes ago, Bengzkie Tabilon said:

Oh so that's why...My account got blocked....I have to make another password and it took quite a while before I got the confirmation on my email :fearful:

Whuh, I thought I was blocked from this forum.:confused:

Although I've been lurking in this forum for almost a year now,

I just decided to unlurked(?) yesterday.

Having said that....well...um....HI GUYS!!! :flushed:

I so love looking and reading all your updates about LEE MIN HO.

Are some of you professional photographers?

Those pictures are gorgeous!...

Thanks guys...

Lmao at Professional photographers thanks for the high pedestal:phew::D I'm not professional tho have just learned thru time how this thread moves and I don't know if we have any professionals here but some of them are elite forumers i guess. sometimes some of them surprise me with there edits and gifs but mostly these are from #LeeMinHo on twitter or facebook these have true artist posters

• Like 1