Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Good morning chingus! oh what happened? these antis pretending to be fans are just.. facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif 
Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know he's human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry LMH anyway
Love these gifs :-bd it'd be so much better if he had his shirt off...but sprawled out like that, he's already n*k*d in my mind so it doesn't even matter anymore... 7c74ceb0gw1elbqkfwrrtg20b4086x6p.gif
7c74ceb0gw1elbqm0z297g20b4086u0x.gif
cr: lmh-therapy (oh @windupbird95 that's you?? love your gifs!)
Another Romanson fanedit7cd90878jw1elbp56s2xbj20k30qhq4a.jpg
cr:KianaZh

According to the fan account, Minho had to burst a baloon with a fan because he lost the game of carrying beans.When they brought the baloon to the stage, he laughed with his unique sound of laughter and said,  "Bursting a baloon is a piece of cake for me now. It's okay with me, but is it okay with you, too, Ms OOO?"The fan who wrote about it was impressed with him again saying what a gentleman he is, though all of us already know he is.

added by another fanAfter bursting the baloon, Minho himself cleared the debris of it.

News came out just now.Minho will start his movie Gangnam 1970 promotion on 28th Oct.He will participate in Gangnam 1970 presscon in Megabox Dongdaemun at 11:00 28th Oct with the director Yoo ha, and actor KRW and JJY.He will take part in the movie promotions actively.

Hi gals!! 
I am back! Sorry for MIA for these few days... besides attending Re:minho, I was also busy catching up with my Jap/Kor friends and also my shopping and eating in Tokyo.  Thus did not have time to come in here and update.
Pics/Vids - I did take... but as I was sitting on the 2nd floor, my pics/vids are not clear and taken via the tv at the venue.I will upload the vids later. :)
FA - I will update later ok.  Am already busy at work today. :(
FA Preview - the 2nd Re:minho was really good.  Super high and immediately had withdrawal symphtons after the show ends.LMH was also more cheeky and more relax and sang better for 2nd nite.  Really glad I went for both shows. :P

Oh. Singapore news reported that Gangnam1970 premiere in Singapore on 11 dec!

He will be actively participate in the movie promo... I really hope he will come sin for the premiere! ;)

@prosperity, I still stand my opinion, you act as if you own him and as if I have no rights to criticize him. And mindgames? HAHA you are so deluded. Its so sad you are one of those people who cant take criticism with a cool head. Just cool down, so what if I criticize him? And what if I said he is busy with CF and concerts? You chose to interpret it the wrong way, I said that in a disappointed way cuz I want to see him starring in drama's again. But since we are misunderstanding each, lets indeed stop this. I dont want to make war about an actor, we are both his fans. So, peace, OK?

@marie67 ok girl if you are a fan, you must be aware that he already completed a movie which is to be released next month. So you should not be ''disappointed'' that he's doing CFs and concerts because he's been doing 'one project a year' since 2009. Peace?

Guest Moonrain

[GB] Gangman1970 has its official weibo account for news and updates regarding the movie

News Here 

64441a2fjw1elc1utuhp7j20u01hcqfx.jpg

Nice capture 944da51ftw1elc1rkjg4ej21kw11q0zo.jpg
cr: Iced Mocha
Minho is mentioned here but dunno why. lets wait for the video...6917f176jw1elc3li0q5jj20nj0dawhc.jpg
cr: 渣户川柯南
i'm sorry @marie67 but how do you want us to understand it? and why mention LMH on a drama thread when he's not even in it. i get that you feel the need to compare him with another actor, we're so used to it by now, but what i dont get is why you call yourself a fan of this 'so-called hallyu star' (your words, not mine). we also want to see him in more dramas but you dont see us bashing him right?

Guest prosperity

excited baby
OMG!! we got a date for Gangnam Blues (I know they changed the name but but but :))  )
I am so excited guys I feel like dancing  lee minho dance
Since we have received good news like this, lets ignore ignore ignore, and move on. We are wasting our time if we are just going around in circles non stop, with no linear movement.
I really wanted to travel to SK to watch the movie, because I really want it to be successful, and I wanted to help with that even if it is just by buying one ticket. I am a little sad that I can't go, because my job doesn't allow vacation time during that time of year. sigh
On the flip side, I can't wait for promotions to start, and for us to get more insight into the movie, and how the actors prepared for their roles. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

Chingus, I have a very good idea for all of us.

With this we can spend a lot of time with minho oppa......

Let's all prepare a perfect script for min ho oppa.....and approach him with it.....

And collect a lot of money and book him for atleast a year....

(I know it's impossible)

But it's too hurtful for me to be just happy by seeing him on my screen........... :(( :((