Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hello Chingus..... Why don't I see much pictures of Japan concert from last two days........ After his 1st concert there were a blast of Re:Minho....... I'm craving for more pictures....... :((

Guest ClaudiaC7

Hola. aquí encontre parte de la conferencia de prensa en Japón si la pueda Traducir "Gracias" http://hot-korea.com/kpop/report.php?id=20141014 

NEWS about Re : Minho tour in Japan

MWave NEWS

class="titleNews"Lee Min Ho Gathers 10,000 Fans in Tokyo Despite Typhoon

Read full article here http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78110/leeminho-meets-with-10000-fans-in-japan

Allkpop NEWS

Lee Min Ho makes 10,000 fans swoon during his 'RE:MINHO' tour in Japan

Read full article here http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/lee-min-ho-makes-10000-fans-swoon-during-his-reminho-tour-in-japan

Guest prosperity

My intention wasn't for any poster to bash Joo Won, who I think is a good actor in his own right. My goal was to get @marie67 to discuss things here, or not at all.
So let us please be careful with the words we chose to address this matter, as we are a representation of LMH whether we want to be or not.

Guest MáriaP

Dear fans !!  That's very sad! tumblr_mfsup8L6pt1riae2mo1_500_large.gif   1 celeb    and always deny a connection!     If  a favorite you want to get married,    therefore, apologizes     .Everyone has the right to happiness !!!!    L-) (The reason: a lot of crazy fans!)( Here there is no such !) Poor Asian Celebs!

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

prosperity said: My intention wasn't for any poster to bash Joo Won, who I think is a good actor in his own right. My goal was to get @marie67 to discuss things here, or not at all.
So let us please be careful with the words we chose to address this matter, as we are a representation of LMH whether we want to be or not.

Guest prosperity

@minomi11.1987_dd12‌ I agree, especially when he is brought up in a topic not related to him at all. Why even mention his name? I don't get it.

That's why I linked her to this thread. Because if you are a true fan, wouldn't this be the perfect place to discuss your likes and disappointments if you have any? Why bring him up in a den of lions (I say that because it's not a safe place to speak negatively about him)?

If you love him as an actor and want what's best for him, I understand you are not going to like EVERYTHING he does. However, there is a time and place for everything.

Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D<
@minnu For you ;)   id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"REMINHO LeeMinHo GLOBAL TOUR in Tokyo 1013 SAY YES

cr Jeong Anna
From what I had seen from his previous concerts, I think J-Minoz are not wont to share videos as much as C-Minoz.  In fact this lone vid (posted above) is the only long video I've seen of the 2-day concert and I believe it was taken by a K-Minoz.  
As for photos, we have previously posted previews but I had not seen too many HD photos yet.  @MyHun and @moonrain have shared much of the available HDs of the Tokyo concerts that were made available in the last few hours.  
Here are a few more to satisfy your thirst ;))Bz5cJw2CMAEn3JB.jpg
Bz5cF7HCIAAgJQs.jpg
Bz6LNMNCEAAHcfz.jpg

Bz5cLlECMAAboQ7.jpgBz5cLiZCcAAi2m6.jpg

cr Sakura, Happy

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho 20141014 Gimpo Airport 입국

by 일라잇

RS claimed---nom-nom!Bz54X4mCIAEL_xp.jpg:large
Deadly eye contact claimed! :))Bz54OTkCUAIepI0.jpg:large
Half-opened mouth claimed! ;))Bz7-FqUCUAIfjen.jpg
cr as tagged