Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

adamfever said: CecileV said: @pixie0622‌ Wow lmh is sooo handsome on those fashion outfit in heirs.. Im wondering why there were bad comments about what he wore on those outfits... Maybe they were just envy because whatever he wear it looks good on him :-P :-P :-P

Minoz sisters,
when you have confirmed info for his Re-Minho concert in the States please PM me ASAP.
Tickets for his concert will sell out quickly.
@cali
I think they will do 2 concerts .One in NY and the other in LA.
Let's pray they will go with this plan.
@cookie
let's go together my cookie.
Before or after concert you can teach me how to make a wonderful LMH's video like the one you uploaded. : )

Hmmm, I am thinking to change my avatar in kiklaminHo .hahaha I like it better than the plain ,simple kiklamino.

Hurray, my City Hunter DVDs arrived yesterday!  I bought the version with the 78 min interview after episode 20.  If anyone else has seen the interview, who is the lady who discusses his accident then something else about MH?  At first, I thought she was his Dr, now I wonder if she is his mother?  It also contains the BTS of the fight in the mud.  At one point, he is shaking so hard from the cold and yet he wanted to shoot part of the scene over.  I think some of the mudfight scene was in the youtube video cookienomer posted.  There's another scene where he gets slammed to the ground by Kim Nana and he hits the ground so hard the wind gets knocked out of him.  You know, i;ve read that he's clumsy , but can he really be that clumsy doing all the stunts in city hunter?  
Separately, is GB supposed to be one of the "much anticipated" films being released in Korea?  In the US, the movies expected to be the box office moneymakers and potential academy awards nominees tend to come out the end of the year or before long holiday weekend.  
Hi Pixie0622-I probably will watch Personal Taste on my computer.  It's his one show that I probably won't buy.  But I could be wrong and it could end up my favorite MH drama.  ok, gotta go because my bird is walking on my keyboard and i can't type!

@kayabun Hi Hi..... sorry for going on a MIA mode! Was away and still suffering after effects from watching King of High School drama! hehe...
Yes! I heard LMH is back to SG!! FINALLY!I am afraid i have to sit out on this event because i am pregnant and at five months already...Can't participate the fangirling activities for now. My hubby would probably lock me at home if i ever contemplate on that.. hahaha...
Looking forward to the other Minoz welcoming him at the airport n Osim event! :P

pixie0622 said: [NEWS]

Lee Min Ho is sexy in denim for 'Guess'

August 21, 2014 @ 12:37 pm
(pictures skipped)

As the new model for 'Guess' jeans, Lee Min Ho released some pictures from the autumn photo shoot in which he is looking fine.  

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho chosen as new model for 'Guess'

Wearing a simple faded denim shirt and distressed jeans, he looks both casual yet chic.  With those sharp features and tall body, it's no wonder 'Guess' chose him as their new model.  

Meanwhile, he is preparing for the premiere of his upcoming movie, 'Gangnam Blues'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/lee-min-ho-is-sexy-in-denim-for-guess

MJ website just release a news saying that the Seoul concert date to be postphone.  No new dates reveal yet.
Hope it's nothing serious.