Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

I think the folks over at dramafever are just as obsessed as us about his habits, if this article is any proof :Dhttp://www.dramafever.com/news/every-photo-of-korean-drama-star-lee-min-ho-sticking-out-his-tongue/

but here are some of my favs that were not included 
the 'oh yeah i normally look this hot' looklarge.jpg

The 'That's it, someone's going to get into trouble' look (gosh this one is super duper sexy)4Ia2Lxw.jpg

The 'I'm just gonna be awesome now - look at how cool i am removing coats and stuff' looklmh-tongue1_zps513d58a4.jpg

The 'I'm so over this right now' look59bc957cc8e6c5d1ceb074147c0e386a.jpg
795ce1537c88bda1c97107fac7a20f19.jpg

The 'Ohh now that looks interesting' look 310.jpg

The 'I'm sexy and i know it, bow down to me' look1497537_271168906394234_1481159289_n.jpg

The 'Hehe i didn't quite get that, no matter i'll just look cute' look20140418-083030.jpg

this has got to be my utter most favorite though...dang that smolder attack :x  
The 'Girl I'm gonna make all your dreams come true-  just wait till i'm done with you' looktumblr_mchiw4m07o1rss8bxo1_500.gif

cr: to owners

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[ENG] Lee Minho 이민호 KyoChon Chicken TVC 30"_HD720p

credit 

Guest Moonrain

sia3

said:

moonrain

said:

califgirl

said: I think so. It was in a different angle because I remember they showed her eyes wide open at first then close. This focused more on Minho's lip movements. Though I am totally aroused by this, I also feel his neck pain 

:)) He probably wished to kiss someone with a similar height as his.

Guest Moonrain

class="mst-detail-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.1; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho’s favorite chicken is in town
By Isah V. Red | May. 12, 2014 

Everybody is crazy about Lee Min Ho, especially here in the Philippines, where thousands upon thousands of screaming fans literally go gaga over anything remotely related to the Korean actor-singer-model. 

Now, they have another reason to rejoice, as Lee Min Ho’s favorite fried chicken outlet is now in Manila—Kyochon! 

Kyochon is the biggest food chain in Korea.  It started the fried chicken craze in the region when it began serving its signature chicken dishes in 1991. It is now worldwide, with branches in the US, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and China. 

2014_may13_show3.jpgLee Min Ho is the face of Kyochon

Many are expecting that Kyochon will be a big hit among Pinoys now that has opened its first Philippine outlet at the Ground floor of SM Megamall Bldg. B. 

And why not? Kyochon is a hit all over the world! 

One might ask why Lee Min Ho loves Kyochon so much—the answer is simple: Kyochon uses quality chicken that is tender and oh, so juicy. More, Kyochon is also noted for using all-natural ingredients: definitely no artificial flavorings andspreservatives. 

Indeed, Kyochon offers fried chicken that is tastier, healthier. 

Yes, “fried” and “healthy” doesn’t usually go together, but, apparently, Kyochon found a way to lessen the amount of oil in their chicken: by double frying it in canola oil, which has zero transfat.

Among fast faves at Kyochon is its Original Series—which uses a unique soy-garlic infusion. Then there’s also the sweet Honey Series, which, as the name suggests, is fried chicken glazed with sweet and yummy honey. Of course, the Red Series is, as you guessed it, hot and spicy.

For those who want to try something different and special, there’s Kyochon’s Soon Sal Series—tender, tasty, boneless chicken fried in a special batter of rice crisps. It comes with two dips—honey mustard and sambal. 

Oh, by the way, Kyochon is bringing back Lee Min Ho in Manila soon, so, who knows, you just might bump into him in Kyochon!    - OMG!

Source: http://manilastandardtoday.com/2014/05/12/lee-min-ho-s-favorite-chicken-is-in-town/

@moonrain
Actually if Min Ho had to kiss me so many times in CH with that many people around me, I think the only thing I can think of is 'yucky saliva' and my lips are so dry. :)) It's really hard to get into the 'moment' when you have that many people around watching you kiss. Kudos to the actors for being able to deliver a kiss with so much feels (not just for City Hunter of course).

Actually, there's still a small percentage of men that did not mind having women as tall as them. Many westerners have partners as tall as them... but if Asians, they do tend to look for girl smaller than them and tall females want boyfriends taller than them. You'll just have to look harder :)

Guest guadi

Youtube version of @pixie0622's post a while agoThere's a voice over, but you can still hear the speaker speaking English clearly.
(cr. Aura)

Guest califgirl

That's why i don't understand why he prefers petite women. It makes him harder to do this thang kekeke. 

And I coudnt watch the video. Really love City Hunter but when it comes to the kissing scenes i just feel the need to fast forward X_X

You gotta watch the part when he changed his position. It seems he was aroused as well. From a female point of view, I prefer seeing a guy's face expression than a girl's. Don't know why this part didn't make the cut, too racy for Korean TV?

Guest thelongcon

sia3 said: @moonrain
Actually if Min Ho had to kiss me so many times in CH with that many people around me, I think the only thing I can think of is 'yucky saliva' and my lips are so dry. :)) It's really hard to get into the 'moment' when you have that many people around watching you kiss. Kudos to the actors for being able to deliver a kiss with so much feels (not just for City Hunter of course).

Actually, there's still a small percentage of men that did not mind having women as tall as them. Many westerners have partners as tall as them... but if Asians, they do tend to look for girl smaller than them and tall females want boyfriends taller than them. You'll just have to look harder :)