Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Jelly : Kia3S is going to auction your fave leather jeans of MinHo at RMB 580 on 20.05, here is info for you, go and take action quickly !!!!! :)] :)] :)] :)]
1398694660.jpeg

开拍时间2014.5.20  起拍价格¥ 580.0017019

黑色亮光皮裤

这款个性亮光皮裤给你带来的是不一样的惊喜。要确保有一双欧巴那样的长腿才能挑战和驾驭噢~

cre: http://2014k3sgongyi.dyk.com.cn/

;)

Guest jellylovesfaith

@jaslynkpl‌ I guess it was too good to be true huh? But at least the winner might get to plant a tree with him... That would give way to some quality staring time up close :P kim tan style of course ;)

@Mimibecon‌ :-O omg those jeans! I love them but they burn my eyes at the same time...

Guest jellylovesfaith

you know that moment in the line drama where he gives her the corny and they just smile at each other and then the camera cuts to her smiling only to cut back to his face staring at her in a completely mesmerized and hopelessly in love way? As if even he cannot believe what is happening right in front of his eyes? That was my favorite scene.. I loved his eyes there... so beautifully emotional :x :x 
10322679_528519563924791_888775024088493

I mean look at him he just looks so lost in love... in those few seconds i could actually feel him falling for her a thousand times over...just kills me, his smile. and eyes. and stare....
cr:55 

Guest Moonrain

LMH for Isun Potato Chipsa85aad37gw1egalz2ugysj20ri0u9aki.jpg
Looks Yummy :) and i'm talking about the chips  ;))  But from the looks of it, i guess Minho too  :))

Heirs Philippines 45 seconds teaser, I almost jumped. I'm very late actually. I just saw this but it became trending after the teaser maybe 2 hours ago with the hashtag #KingMinho. So cute from the taiwanese version of Go Joon Pyo (Dao Ming Si), he will be replaced by King Minho.
The King is Back!

credit to the uploader
by the way, it's better late than neverHAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL  MINOZ MOMS AND TO OUR KING MINHO's MOM.

Guest cutecutegirl

I simply miss oppa! :(I wanna go thorough the sensation of Min Ho drama land & walk on this land to feel very close to him despite the distance!!I feel very close to oppa when he is filming a drama & episodes are airing each week! I am sorry for saying over & over again that I wanna oppa back in drama land! I simply cannot let go of this thought! :(

Happy 8th Debut Anniversary To Lee Min Ho  <:-P <:-P
                                       and
Happy Mother's Day to Minho's Mom , all minoz moms and to all moms in the world! <:-P <:-P

iqz4NHxuBmA82.jpg
iW68nN7tIbKJa.jpg

ctto

Guest califgirl

@jellylovesfaith Your #1 LMH's kiss was on the top 10 Dramafever hottest kdrama kisses:gameover.gif
http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-10-hottest-kdrama-kisses/?pl=1&pc=DFSale25&utm_source=pjx&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=cmpjx&PJX=21181