Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

I don't understand why Minoz should provide the film crew food? Shouldn't it be the production team's responsibility? If the news about having limited food supplies is true, does it mean they don't have big budget for this movie? I'm confused.

Guest Moonrain

Thank goodness he did not wax his legs!  #:-S
@yyanz1 & @giselle_tw its noticeable here right?iVv1XrUiomFyQ.jpg
Thank you @alesia44 for posting the photo.

Guest califgirl

moonrain said: yyanz1 said: giselle_tw said: yyanz1 OMG please dont let him shave his leg. I adore his hairy legs :)) seriously. I always give weird looking face to hairless legs man lol. 
I mean ... look how awesome his legs is, it's hairy it's healthy and manly :D 

califgirl said: I don't understand why Minoz should provide the film crew food? Shouldn't it be the production team's responsibility? If the news about having limited food supplies is true, does it mean they don't have big budget for this movie? I'm confused.

Guest mtdt

alesia44

said:

califgirl

said: I don't understand why Minoz should provide the film crew food? Shouldn't it be the production team's responsibility? If the news about having limited food supplies is true, does it mean they don't have big budget for this movie? I'm confused.

Guest califgirl

alesia44 said: califgirl said: I don't understand why Minoz should provide the film crew food? Shouldn't it be the production team's responsibility? If the news about having limited food supplies is true, does it mean they don't have big budget for this movie? I'm confused.

For Your Viewing Pleasure: A Casual Summer

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share with our readers some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

With summer just around the corner, our favorite celebrities are headed outside for some poolside sunbathing and road-trip fun. Whether they’re in denim jackets, gorgeous dresses, or even pastel suits, the relaxed atmosphere of a handful of May spreads are sure to make you wish you were somewhere near the beach as well.

(skipped unrelated..... )

Lee Min-ho | L’Officiel Hommes

20140505_seoulbeats_leeminho

source : seoulbeats

Guest Moonrain

From the All My Life Package
eb2575c9jw1eg4jxd0ka3j20qo0f0wf5.jpgeb2575c9gw1eg4ldpro7lj21kw148ane.jpgeb2575c9gw1eg4l59eib9j21kw28gx1y.jpg

eb2575c9gw1eg4l5cz60dj21kw148wt3.jpgeb2575c9gw1eg4l5fp4emj21kw148k17.jpgeb2575c9gw1eg4l5js3j6j21kw28gkgz.jpgeb2575c9gw1eg4l5niwpjj21kw28gnhr.jpgeb2575c9gw1eg4l5s3d1oj21kw28ge6k.jpgeb2575c9gw1eg4l5vzl96j21kw28gnie.jpgfinally received it though it took like almost a month to get here. There is a photo book with loads of pictures, ill try to post it here when i have the time

Guest jellylovesfaith

i bet he got this all the time during his BOF days
10290609_10152145314021961_2714203708959
#PickingLeeMinHoOverGuJunPyo :D cr: as tagged 

Guest yyanz1

shengvang said: Lol @yyanz now that you've mentioned it, I just realized that it is indeed very possible that they would use a substitute for his hand. And I am currently beating myself up for never having thought that before lol (not literally) lol. Because even SHK and KTH have hand substitutes. Regardless of that, I just wanted to say that it felt like heaven when I held his hand, so if that's not fine hands than I wouldn't know what fine hands are hahahahahahhahaha =)) =)) =)) I'm just teasing you lol. Perhaps @zinnia‌ could clarify for us whether Lmh has a hand substitute. Would you happen to know zinnia? :) Anyway, I haven't posted in a long while, but I've certainly been lurking here everyday. Our boy's been very low profile lately because of filming. It makes me anticipate GB even more. I'm excited to know what look he is sporting. Long messy hair and I'm already liking it! Eeeekkkk, can't wait. And I am certainly excited about Jong Dae. Already, I can tell he is a lot different from lmh's past characters. I keep trying to read into the photos of the set that were posted up but it's useless lol. I will just wait patiently and eagerly. :D

Guest jellylovesfaith

aww anyone else missing F4?? The coolest thing is, i like them waaay better when they are not being F4 and just being themselves..they look so close and happy :) 

btw the parts where Minho is falling into the pool and then falling onto sand are just hilarious :P Plus he shows off a little of him not so smooth dancing skills as well...
cr: to owner 

Guest jellylovesfaith

woah this poster is scaring me..It's crazy good! is it just me or does yong-ki look like a vampire?? 
10277920_644690868940196_340632947410076
cr: to owner 

and just a few gifs of our adorkable boy doing adorable things :D 
tumblr_n53np8I0uy1rv4lbgo7_r2_250.gif   tumblr_n53np8I0uy1rv4lbgo6_250.gif   tumblr_n53np8I0uy1rv4lbgo5_250.gif
cr: sunmino_mamico

Guest jellylovesfaith

and of course these! They are too adorable! 
tumblr_n3295dp67e1rv4lbgo7_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n3295dp67e1rv4lbgo6_r3_250.gif

tumblr_n3295dp67e1rv4lbgo3_r6_250.gif
tumblr_n3295dp67e1rv4lbgo1_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n3295dp67e1rv4lbgo2_r4_250.gif
tumblr_n3295dp67e1rv4lbgo5_r2_250.gif

cr: sunmino_mamico via tumblr 

:Pshengvang said: Lol @yyanz now that you've mentioned it, I just realized that it is indeed very possible that they would use a substitute for his hand. And I am currently beating myself up for never having thought that before lol (not literally) lol. Because even SHK and KTH have hand substitutes. Regardless of that, I just wanted to say that it felt like heaven when I held his hand, so if that's not fine hands than I wouldn't know what fine hands are hahahahahahhahaha =)) =)) =)) I'm just teasing you lol. Perhaps @zinnia‌ could clarify for us whether Lmh has a hand substitute. Would you happen to know zinnia? :)