Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

I can't get enough of this look - a nice sight for the first day of spring :x
a604511cgw1een1gcxsnyj20dw0pmjtr.jpg

a604511cgw1een1g56qrqj20dw0l1761.jpga604511cgw1een1g8ho5vj20dw0ny417.jpga604511cgw1een1g9v4e1j20dw0kdabo.jpga604511cgw1een1gedj92j20dw0l340g.jpg

I love his denim jacket a lot. 
@shewoonmoon - can you put some of your pics in spoiler? Scrolling and loading on mobile is a nightmare with too many pictures not under spoiler tag. Thanks :) 

Guest prosperity

These recent pics of LMH have been constant slayage. I haven't had much time to spend in the thread, but I do try to keep up on my Min Ho news, so opening up his thread recently has been great. He is so great to look at. I could stare at these pictures all day.
Oh and to top it off these airport pics, might be my favorite so far this year. I love everything about it. Yes!

Guest guadi

Moar!!!6286e43ejw1een0ukn46ej20gg0qnq6i.jpg

6286e43ejw1een0u7vmduj20f00ow0uz.jpg6286e43ejw1een0u61v9yj20cw0knaby.jpg

(cr. logo)
@prosperity - this is my favorite airport look this year too. I thought the white sweater/jean combo from a few days ago was good too, but this one top that one. He gives off more of an urban-americana vibe, don't you think? 

Hmmm... Seems like he had no time to style his hair and in a rush, he has no choice but to wear a beanie?

Did anyone notice his black spikes bag? Looks deadly. It's certainly useful to fend off fans who get abit toooo close to him. :P

@prosperity @guadi‌ count me in! This is by far my favorite airport look of his this year! Perhaps it's that urban American feel to it, like you said guadi, that makes me so drawn to it. I love it, the effortlessness, the blue demin against the gray sweatshirt, the dark olive pants, as well as the beanie (yes beanie @sia3 :)) ). Just one word, HOT!!! =P~

Guest prosperity

@guadi @shengvang exactly!!! You ladies described his look perfectly. I could imagine him walking around my house looking like that every day of the week  :-*

Friday, 21 March 2014 20:13 | By Korea JoongAng Daily class="svtitle" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; clear: both; display: inline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Rae-won cast in ‘Gangnam Blues’ class="svtitle" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"A79BF529E4A2D3C54EDDC988E8182F.jpg
class="svtitle" style="margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; clear: both; display: inline;"

Actor Kim Rae-won, 33, has confirmed that he will join the hotly anticipated film “Gangnam Blues,” which is being directed by Yoo Ha. 

Kim’s announcement has made quite a splash, especially since Hallyu, or Korean Wave, sensation Lee Min-ho said he would star in the film last December. 

In 2009, when Lee rose to prominence in the KBS drama “Boys Over Flowers,” the actor said Kim Rae-won was his “role model” in several interviews. 

The film “Gangnam Blues” depicts the turbulent era of the 1970s in Gangnam, southern Seoul, through the eyes of two brothers, played by Kim and Lee. 

The film will look at how organized gangs colluded to make money from real estate speculation as the neighborhood changed rapidly. 

Yoo has gained wide recognition such films as “Once Upon a Time in High School” (2004) and “A Dirty Carnival” (2006). 

“Gangnam Blues” will begin filming in April. 

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer 

CopyrightsⓒKorea JoongAng Daily, All rights reserved.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/kim-rae-won-cast-in-%E2%80%98gangnam-blues%E2%80%99#scpshrtu

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! LMH is sure owning this look. When he wears beanie's it makes my legs shake!!!

He is just soooo.....

8014555597alist-delicious.gif

LMH being so gorgeous has to be a crime, really, why cuz fan girl hearts are suffering much harm I can consider it abuse lol

abuse.gif?w=720

but because its LMH I will put up with the abuse,i'll just punish him

and @sia3 about the beanie

File:Rachel deal with it.gif

I am so loving this @Maja have you kidnapped him already so I can fly over there hahah

Hi @prosperity long time no see.

Guest yyanz1

YAY !!!!! finally he's back to #1 for the nanshen poll.  

=D> =D>

Although not a very important poll but feels so good to see him back at the No. 1 spot. =)) =))

Minoz fighting!