Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

This was posted on the Lee Min Ho's World fb page 

After many obstacles, we have successfully donated to Red Cross Philippines to help the victims affected by typhoon Haiyan. Thank you to all Minoz who have participated in this project, especially fan clubs Minoz Chile, Minoz Italia, and Minoz Russia. This project could not have been successful without your generosity and support. We will continue to host more projects that will help many communities around the world! For more details and photos about the process, please go here: http://www.leeminhoworld.com/projects/?p=876

안녕하세요 미노즈 여러분!

저희가 작년 크리스마스 프로젝트로 모은 돈을 드디어 Red Cross Philippines에게 기부를 했읍니다. 정말로 많은 일들을 격고난 뒤 드디어 성공한 프로젝트였읍니다. 이번 서포트를 해주신 미노즈 여러분들 너무 감사합니다! 더 많은 기부를 할예정이니 많은 참여 부탁드리겠습니다! 너무 감사드립니다! 항상 파이팅하십시오!

10003083_10152275036934931_1523039409_n.It's really good to know that Minho can inspire such dedication :D  #ProudToBeMinoz

@mharielle1375‌ and @jellylovesfaith‌ I thought the name was established by Minoz in cooperation with Lmh, and they agreed to be called minoz. But I'm not 100% sure.

About why we're depicted as cows, someone once told me it was because some used to call Minoz a herd of cows following Lmh. And therefore, Minoz were poking fun at that and it just became custom. But I'm also unsure about that. Lol. :)) :))

I reckon @Maja and @guadi will know better about this :D

Guest jellylovesfaith

okay so i know this is only slightly related but i totally couldn't help it. It was too funny =))

1896843_10152065584891961_374489470_n.jp

cr: donnapie.tumblr.com
@zinnia and @shengvang thank you so much for the clarification  :D 

Guest califgirl

VOTE ON nanshen.ddyule.com Please spread the word, guys! If you have a Weibo account, please inform other Minoz on LMH page. I am surprised he's at 3rd place when he has the most followers.

Guest shewoonmoon

title_501002.gif
이민호 “박신혜와 키스신, 스태프들 ‘반짝반짝’ 눈들만 보였다”
  2014-03-20 11:00:53
@Star1 magazine is releasing its interview with LMH part by part each day. Most of it is already mentioned in his previous interviews, but those eyes of staffs...! 

201403201100530810_1.jpg201403201100530810_2.jpg
Title: LMH, 'In the kiss scene with PSH, I could only see 'twinkling' eyes of staffs'

LMH shared a behind story about the kiss scene with PSH.

In an interview with @Star1, on the kiss scene with PSH which was the talk of the town, LMH said that 'There were many love scenes in the drama. I wasn't shy, there were diverse love scenes in the drama from passionate kiss scene to small affectionate expression, so I put much thought to share KT's emotions to viewers' point of view'.

He recalled that 'For the scene in the closet, the place was full with staffs. I remember that everyone hid behind the shelves, behind the door, so only their twinkling eyes were shown'

He added 'PSH is an actress who has a passion for her acting and works hard (on her acting)' and 'I rather like to make fun of quite a bit and she reacted well even on that aspect. She's one that made great harmony (with me in the drama)'.
credit : @nevrmind  @MinShin Thread

Hi all!I am back from lurking on the thread.....Seeing LMH in black when he came back from his latest trip to China, i literally drooled so much that i am certain a mini drool pool was on my work desk.He is starting to exude that dark "aura" for his movie role. I LIKE IT... hahaha
Anyway, just to share, Jeju Air has officially launched the SNS event where you can post your photo in the interactive video!Check it out over:
http://myheroine.jejuair.net/web/
I tried it out with the help of Google Translate. Thankfully, with iphone, the hangul keypad came into great use. :PEven with basic hangul classes, i wasn't able to figure out what they were talking about.Nonetheless, it was quite easy! Tried super hard not to burst out laughing when i saw my own photo in it.
Remember a scene where LMH cringed so much after he said his lines in the CF? It was shown in the video.Not sure with the exact translation but he basically meant that the girl in the photo looks really pretty yada yada....
There are actually two parts to the video. You can even choose either to "accept the filming role" or "reject".If you reject, they will still persuade you to agree with the help of LMH's plea. hehe...
Enjoy!

jellylovesfaith said:

This was posted on the Lee Min Ho's World fb page 

After many obstacles, we have successfully donated to Red Cross Philippines to help the victims affected by typhoon Haiyan. Thank you to all Minoz who have participated in this project, especially fan clubs Minoz Chile, Minoz Italia, and Minoz Russia. This project could not have been successful without your generosity and support. We will continue to host more projects that will help many communities around the world! For more details and photos about the process, please go here: http://www.leeminhoworld.com/projects/?p=876

It's really good to know that Minho can inspire such dedication :D  #ProudToBeMinoz