Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

hi! is there any mangas i can read online or download without having to get the a virus or whatever? thanks!

i know onemanga.com is ok but not mangafox

• 2 weeks later...

hi! is there any mangas i can read online or download without having to get the a virus or whatever? thanks!

i know onemanga.com is ok but not mangafox

Have you gotten viruses from them? O_o I've been reading at mangafox for a couple of years--I've never had any trouble. There's a bunch of other places in the first post in the thread. I also go here http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/all.html and haven't had any problems.

edit: yesterday, for the first time ever, something weird came up--it look like some security thing (legit), but I got out of there fast, before it could do something. If it left something on the computer, hopefully McAfee will find it. ><

Guest peachys2sleep

Request!

Title: Peter Panda

Author: Na Yeri

I just need volumes 1 and 2, it can be in English or Korean.

Guest superrawr

Hi, does anyone here have volumes 10, 11 and 12 of Gravitation or know where I can find the scans? Help is much appreciated .. i really want to finish the manga

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MaryMagdalin

Hi ALL!

These are the kinds of manga i read

vampire knight

nana

fushigi yuugi genbu

GOONG <--

I was wondering if there was any scanslation sites that have manga very similar to these kinds with pretty good art.

please!!! ( cuz i finished reading whatever has been scanned as of yet... haha)

thanks so much!

Guest -K-Jae

[Request]

Manhwa

Now by Park Sung-woo

Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun by Park Sung-woo

Where would i be able to find those 2 manwha?

Guest garnet07

Anyone looking for manga/manhwa/manhua downloads, come get it at my site at http://goldlilys.110mb.com . We mostly post up shoujo mangas, but there's also josei, shounen, seinen and few yaoi mangas.

Since there's already so many sites that upload shounen mangas, I don't even bother posting much of them. I tend to upload mangas that are unique and have interesting storylines. I've read so many shoujo mangas, that I get easily tired with cliche shoujo heroines who are weak and cry all the time. Most of the time the ratings in mangaupdates.com also influence my decision whether I should post the manga or not. I mean I have to download the manga first before I upload it and my hard drive is losing space fast.

So if you are looking for a rare manga, you may be able to find it on my site. Come and check it out.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

does anyone know of a site that has 07 ghost translated scans chapter 35 and beyond?

i think they stopped scanlating it since it has been licensed in the US already? i'm not sure...

i am loking for the manhwa full house could you help me ?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/full_house/ <--still scanlating

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i read this scanlation and forgot what it was called

its about this girl who supposely marries this guy that she seen pictures of when she was little

when she turns of age she is to marry him or something

she meets him but the guy is all tied up

and he is really different from what she imagine

they are stuck at this house and tries to escape the marriage or something

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

does anyone know where to find syndrome by guiyeoni?

Archived