Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest fancyy

:sweatingbullets:

Girls!

I'm sorry for the long time I didn't come here.

I am very busy with job + a trip to korea... so I'm rushing everything.

Thanks for keeping it.

dongwan is getting better, I hope he really rests this time.

I got so nervous when read about him in the hospital... :tears:

Let's just raise our prayers, right?

Regarding the shirtless pics... ohmy!

His back is the best... I remember the WILD PHOTOBOOK .. the most atractive photo for me was the back photo... dongwan... omo!!

But... there is a dark thing there? What is this wannie?? Do you need someome to take care of you, huh?

Anyway... thank you for the clubbox link for the video! ^^ I was expecting for it!!

That's all for now.

Promise I'll be more active ^^

*hugs everybody*

ah wannie. u just got better. put ur shirt back on eh? xD we dont want u to have a high fever. but very hot hehe trying to tell us he's better huh? <333 oh wannie u silly. yaayy will wait for subs to come out.

LOL worldtraveler58 haha! justin timberlake sexy back xD i can totally imagine that happening. and wannie of course wil then start his comedy dancing :D

gaahhh! his back is so HOT! muhahaha!

i know he's getting better now..

hmmm.. wannie needs someone to take care of him.

he's been always neglecting to take care of himself!

ahihihi.. thank you for posting the link..

wan't to watch his sexy back.. muhahaha!

hmmm, those circles on his upper back around neck area indicates that he had some "acupuncture" treatment. You know the kind that you put some kind of medicine inside the sucking round bottle and you lit it? You gals know what I'm talking about? I think Chinese also uses that method. I wonder why he had that done? I wonder if he's having problems in his upper back/neck area?

Broad shoulders and slim waist...he has like the perfect swimmer's body no? *drools*

hmmm, those circles on his upper back around neck area indicates that he had some "acupuncture" treatment. You know the kind that you put some kind of medicine inside the sucking round bottle and you lit it? You gals know what I'm talking about? I think Chinese also uses that method. I wonder why he had that done? I wonder if he's having problems in his upper back/neck area?

I know what you're talking about. My mom had that done too. Since they're around his shoulder area, I'm guessing they're from when he fell off the stage at the 06 Busan concert and dislocated his shoulder.

Oh, and we're on the 50th page of DW's singer page at soompi! Happy 50th! :D

Guest aindy

[08.04.14] [News] Release date of Kim Dongwan's 2nd jib postponed to May

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Kim Dongwan is currently being hospitalized due to acute gasteroenteritis and intestinal infarction, mainly caused by stress.

Kim Dongwan was in a recording studio in Gangnam on 11 April preparing for his 2nd album when he collapsed due to abdominal pains. Staff from his management company said, "He was diagnosed with acute gasteroenteritis and intestinal infarction, and he is currently receiving treatment in hospital. Though he is due to be discharged on 15 April, we'll still have to carefully monitor his condition."

Kim Dongwan has been having overnight recording sessions for his upcoming 2nd album, and the stress has caused his health to deteriorate. Originally slated for release on 24 April, H2 Entertainment has decided to hold off the release until he has fully recovered.

The spokesperson also added, "He has been under a lot of stress because of his own album, as well as preparing for the 10th anniversary concert and 9th album for Shinhwa. We're planning to release his album in early May when he has fully recovered. He's sorry to make everyone worried, and he will definitely appear soon in front of everyone all healthy."

Source: ocean's six

Chi trans: 染@bestshinhwa.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

YAY! Look who's out of the hospital...

BBE7C1F800365B15D.jpg

subject: 나았다!!!

하아~~

밥을 먹고, 소화가 되서 배가 꺼지고, 음식물이 아래로 내려가는게.

이리도 행복한 일이었던가!!!!

우하하하~~~

오늘은 볶음밥을 먹었어.

죽어도 죽은 못먹겠더라고.

죽따위!!!

가끔 죽을 즐기지만..

이젠 안먹을꺼야..

하아~~ 짬뽕 먹고 싶다..

This is very "Korean food" specific, so I'll leave the line-by-line translation to those who are better at it. He's basically saying that he's out of the hospital and didn't realize how much of a joy it is to just eat and digest well. He ate fried rice today, even though he should probably eat "jook" which is watery rice that Korean people usually eat when they're sick. But I guess he doesn't like eating it (the line literally translates to "even if I die, I can't eat jook"). The last line says he wants to eat "jjam bong," which is spicy noodle soup (he should probably wait to eat that lol).

At least it sound like he has appetite back. That's a good sign. Still, lots of rest and good food before doing anything, okay oppa?

He even added a reply to his own post:

웃고 찍은건데... 머냐. 표정이 ,, -_- (Should've smiled when taking the picture. What's with the expression?)

Jook is rice porridge. Korean eat it when we are sick. Although there are alot of "fancy" porridge such as avalone (most popular), beef, chicken, vegetable, etc., when you are sick you eat plain porridge which has NO TASTE at all so we usually put soy sauce on it. LOL!

Chinese people have it too. I used to buy Chinhese style "juk" when my older son couldn't eat because his braces were hurting his mouth to chew.

I'm really glad DW is better and now he can eat fried rice. Although he should lay off "jjang-bbong" (spicy seafood noodles" because it won't be good for his stomach! LOL!

YAY! Look who's out of the hospital...

This is very "Korean food" specific, so I'll leave the line-by-line translation to those who are better at it. He's basically saying that he's out of the hospital and didn't realize how much of a joy it is to just eat and digest well. He ate fried rice today, even though he should probably eat "jook" which is watery rice that Korean people usually eat when they're sick. But I guess he doesn't like eating it (the line literally translates to "even if I die, I can't eat jook"). The last line says he wants to eat "jjam bong," which is spicy noodle soup (he should probably wait to eat that lol).

At least it sound like he has appetite back. That's a good sign. Still, lots of rest and good food before doing anything, okay oppa?

웃고 찍은건데... 머냐. 표정이 ,, -_- (Should've smiled when taking the picture. What's with the expression?)

LOL, you're fast!! Thank you for translating already. I thought he was released on the 15th? It's barely 15th in Korea too.

Dongwan always manage to insert some dorkiness in his entry, lol, even if it's about hospital food.

Actually he is saying "he SMILED when taking picture and but what with the expression!" LOL!

LOL, you're fast!! Thank you for translating already. I thought he was released on the 15th? It's barely 15th in Korea too.

Hmmm, now I'm confused as to whether his subject means "I'm all better!" or "I'm out of the hospital" lol (although, if it was the latter, it's not exactly spelled correctly). So now I think he's saying that he's better. Heh, sorry guys. I was so excited to share this, despite my Korean not being perfect. But you got the gist of it right? And thanks to mommie Alice for the more exact translations! I could never do this for a living lol.

On another note, I'm amazed at how this man has no pretensions. What other celebrity would put pics of themselves up when they're not looking/feeling their best? (and also putting up the "yupki" pictures too lol) I adore him. I can't wait to see him all better and doing his solo promotions. And his duet with Jade Valerie! Think we'll get some promotions with them together since their duet is going to be her 2nd single? That'd be pretty sweet.

But again, slow and steady...his health is so much more important. Oppa, fighting!

Guest aindy

[Diary] 080415 Dongwan: I've recovered!!!

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

*still cracking jokes when he's not well....oppa take care! and jjamppong is a kind of Korean spicy noodles*

Ha ah~

Was eating rice, but my stomach collapsed because of indigestion, so the food went downwards.

It's a happy thing too!!!!

Wohahaha~!

I ate fried rice today.

Even if I have to die I can't eat any more porridge.

Porridge!!!

Although sometimes I like porridge..

But I don't want to eat it now..

Ha ah~~ I want to eat jjamppong..

dwzn1.jpg

Kim Dongwan 08-04-15 

I wanted to take a picture of myself smiling... what is this expression ,, -_-

Source: November21

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHIHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest love!melody

awwwwww~ our adorable dongwan opppa <3 hehehe! just gonna love how he's so outgoing and happy-go-lucky <3 glad that he's okay now, but he should still get some rest :)

lol wannie!! under this condition ur still making jokes. kawaaiiii!! aw he looks so depressed =[ mustve been the porrdige huh? hate to eat that when were sick ><. gets annoying in a while.. i know what u mean wannie!! but u still have to we'll feed u xD!! jk jk <333 take good care of urself wanniee

Guest hahaheehee

Dongwan's hair looks really old-school! like those hairstyles they had in the '90s.

Good to know that he's better now. I hope he has enough time to rest before his album comes out in early May!

yayyy! im so glad that oppa is okay.. ahihihi.. omo.. why didn't he smile in the pic??

i thought he wanted to smile?? haha..

well, i guess oppa need to rest more.. because he'll get busy once his album is out..

Actually he is saying, "I'm out!" LOL!

Did anyone see the Miraculous Victory And Defeat? I had to re-watch so many times so I can "soak" in his beautiful BARE back! LOL! Too bad he didn't turn around! LOL! He has broad shoulders and small waist!

Hmmm, now I'm confused as to whether his subject means "I'm all better!" or "I'm out of the hospital" lol (although, if it was the latter, it's not exactly spelled correctly).