Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@linakyon kkk I'm sorry for making you confused about which thread, I posted similar updates on both threads, don't want one misses an event :P
Kyaaaa the book too?  Great!! I'm happy for you!  >:D<   The captions from the preview are making me want it more... that is exactly sounds like his blogs... T.T
Ahh I'm such in a happy mood today :)  Happy for Wannie, happy for the fans :)   
btw I really like the stage :x  Wonder how Wannie moved around on that intimate setting of stage. :x

Guest linakyon

@hkana Yup ^^ On the next few weeks I'll cut up going to caffés and bring home made lunch,lots of sandwiches  :P
 Me too ^^ Praying for some fancams so that we can see :) Seeing pics appearing is a good sign, so there is still hope for fancams :DAnd thumbs up for outfits bbbbb

@linakyon homemade sandwich yumm :)  Anything for Oppayam :D
OMG outfit yesss... everything is just perfect :D
Ah Liveworks Company tweeted wishing him a Happy Birthday, too :x :x  Aww
--
141120 김동완 니미 콘서트 He_sunshine making film

cr. H yan

CRiessssssssssss :((  

Guest linakyon

@hkana Who'd say one of oppayam's hastags could give me a nice idea and save me some €€€ of my pocket money :D 
THAT VIDEO :(( :((  Why am I jealous of that woman putting lipstick on those juicy lips ;)) Oppayam,ermm I mean CIent do you need stylists??  I can do some basic styling and makeup and I can work for free as long you make me oppayam's stylist ;))

I'm sorry but OMG and OMG again T.T  Too many gorgeous pictures, it's such a shame for not posting them all but it's really too many and they're all gorgeous...  :((  Just some then...

It's so beautiful  :((  The logo 'N' again, wonder who that is... is it on the booklet or on the book? I wonder.
B26pTfjCQAA-JgJ.jpg
cr. lee_kh90

Aaaaah...B2663TbCYAEkmyL.jpg
B2663E_CcAAwHss.jpg
cr. on pic + linnlyynn
dies *.*B27Z4oWCUAAwLKl.jpg
cr. dongwan1230

Guest linakyon

asdfghjklç hd pics T_T Yes, keep coming!!!@hkana YES!!!We have fancams hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOBSSSSSSSSSSS so precious T_TIt has been so long since we last see him on stage T_T 
He_sunshine

cr Feel Young
365 days

cr Feel Young
:(( :(( :((

Guest linakyon

@hkana @choeey2 I have lost count the number of times I died today ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ  I should turn off the pc, its too much for me to deal at this hour :(( :(( help!!!
OMG OMG The bts /SQUEALS / Oppayam, OMG having to spazz silently because it's late is pure torture ㅠ.ㅠㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ

Guest choeey2

@hkana @heidimx12 @linakyon you gals are bad!!!   X(  8-}
I'm at the office and suppose to be working right now, but I can't even concentrate !!! I blame you all form showering me with these pictures & vids of this handsome 'creature' aaarrrggghhhhh

:x =))  :-*

Guest linakyon

@hkana @choeey2‌ @‌heidimx12 I guess it is sorry not sorry kkkkk

If it makes you feel better it's currently 4.19AM and I'm trying so hard to not be noisy which is almost like an impossible mission xD

@hkana Crieeees T.T Let'em rain!!! If only we could see all the pics taken on that day *paradise*

Guest choeey2

linakyon said: @hkana @choeey2‌ @‌heidimx12 I guess it is sorry not sorry kkkkk If it makes you feel better it's currently 4.19AM and I'm trying so hard to not be noisy which is almost like an impossible mission xD @hkana Crieeees T.T Let'em rain!!! If only we could see all the pics taken on that day *paradise*

@choeey2 oops. Guilty  ;))  @linakyon @heidimx12
Speaking of Wannie's newest curls, suddenly I remembered Eric's complaint about who's the most handsome of the Shinmafia. When the audience answered 'Dongwan', he sais, 'But he only curled his hair!' lol lol ... But Leader-nim, I think those tight curls took a loooong time to style :))

Guest choeey2

hkana

said: @choeey2 oops. Guilty 

;)

)  @linakyon @heidimx12

Speaking of Wannie's newest curls, suddenly I remembered Eric's complaint about who's the most handsome of the Shinmafia. When the audience answered 'Dongwan', he sais, 'But he only curled his hair!' lol lol ... But Leader-nim, I think those tight curls took a loooong time to style 

:))

This is what happens when I'm not active for a whole day, I can't keep up with your comments @linakyon @choeey2 @hkana lol I still have to finish reading all of your silly comments :)

Happy Birthday to Dongwannie, the adorable cheesy man! Love you :x

Guest linakyon

@hkana @‌choeey2 @heidimx12 Tell me about it.......5AM now OTL That's it for today, enough of feelings xD

That perm..Oh headache...I hate it xD Waved hair,yes.Ahjumma hair, NO :))