Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest choeey2

Oppayam let's drink together, no force, I'm free to be kissed   :-*  or perhaps  I can be Oppayam, I will get drunk as often as I can so Hyesung will allow me to kiss him ;)

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan went to an alcohol rehabilitation center in the past

he then further confessed, “once, i made a big mistake after shooting so my manager took me to a alcohol rehabilitation center. During the show, kim dong...

hv38wm94.jpg

The December 9th episode of “Shinhwa Broadcast” featured work-dinner-party guru Kim Shin Young who came and gave Shinhwa members some tips for a perfect work-dinner-party.

During the show, Kim Dong Wan revealed his alcohol tolerance limit of five soju bottles. Member Shin Hye Sung revealed, “When Kim Dong Wan is drunk, he laughs and does aegyo a lot,” and “He gets angry if the others don’t answer his demands for a kiss.

In response, Kim Dong Wan shared, “Demanding kisses has caused some problems. Recently, because of my image, I’ve been drinking more with the producers, writers, and other staff that I work with.”

He then further confessed, “Once, I made a big mistake after shooting so my manager took me to a alcohol rehabilitation center.”, leaving everyone on set in surprise.

:)) Hyesung understands him too well, no wonder he welcomed Oppayam to kiss him LOL

Credit: ohkpop

@choeey2  :))  “Demanding kisses has caused some problems" :))  Good that you know, Oppayam haha
Now wonder Hyesung welcomes Wannie's kisses because he does aegyo a lot :)  Sounds like a hint @choeey2 just in case you meet Syung. Just pretend to get drunk and do all Wannie did but don't get real drunk so you'll remember the kiss ;))

Guest choeey2

hkana said: @choeey2  :))  “Demanding kisses has caused some problems" :))  Good that you know, Oppayam haha
Now wonder Hyesung welcomes Wannie's kisses because he does aegyo a lot :)  Sounds like a hint @choeey2 just in case you meet Syung. Just pretend to get drunk and do all Wannie did but don't get real drunk so you'll remember the kiss ;))

Guest linakyon

@choeey2 OMG I think I'd melt into a pudding if I heard Minbong saying that, so cute! He is really so approachable :x
@hkana @choeey2 @achil RIght! I can endure as well, unless he makes us do squats or push ups :))
Puahahaha xD Your convo about drunk kisses xD Oppayam even tried to kissed stranger before, on one hand OTL but on the other I wonder how many of us wish to meet him on such state, *I volunteer* ;))

OPPAYAMMMMMM *dead* LOVE THE POSTER *.*CIENT, can you not T_T I'm happy for the fans,everyone will receive a copy and some more photos, but at the same time I feel crying buckets because we can't buy it....We will still get the digital release, right? Now being optimistic, I can save some money :)

@hkana *high 5* My eyes amaze me! Every time we can find him no matter how out of focus it is or if it was taken from afar xD 
@hkana More pics from the concert!!! *hugs* Love the last shot minus his expression, it looks weird xD Nonetheless it's a really beautiful shot with the light shining on him :x
CIENT twitter update :Dtumblr_ngfc2zuTJb1rmwtr0o1_500.jpg
cr CI ENT

(on box: product name - Kim Dongwan / Colour - Orange / Quantity - 30 each)

[KDW Concert] First of the year-end concert MD has arrived at the office!!! There’s a total of 3 types of MD prepared for this concert. We will announce the details soon. #HighQuality #Antlers #ReasonablePrice #NotEmbarrassingToCarryAround

- 2014-12-11 CI Ent Twitter update
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

Again the tags :)

Next week the online shop should open, I wonder if we'll get to buy these goodies :x Hope there is a light stick :D 

@choeey2 aww Wandy is too cute.  Slapped him nevertheless you kissed him back, Andy-ya... :D
@linakyon @choeey2 @achil oh no please don't squats and push ups, it's a real torture.  Unless he shows us how to do it properly first, yes? :D I'll be your personal trainer, Oppa.  After that I'd take you to hydrate as well a.k.a an excuse to get you drunk. :))
@linakyon Ikr... I hope for digital release too! I'm very ready woot woot.  Online shop :x   
LOL LOL LOL the hashtags!!  Reasonable price and not embarrasing to carry around.  Antlers?? :))   Yes, can I carry YOU around, Oppayam? :P
And oh wow the boxes look big, they look like they can hold more than 30 items T.T  Wonder what's included in the MD *cries*
@linakyon he has some qualities that makes him stands out among the crowds kkk... 

Btw, if anyone is still looking for where to buy The First, it's now available on Mwave shop too... :D 
http://mwaveshop.interest.me/index.php/kim-dong-wan-photo-essay-the-first-photobook-240p-1cd.html

Guest linakyon

hkana said:
@linakyon @choeey2 @achil oh no please don't squats and push ups, it's a real torture.  Unless he shows us how to do it properly first, yes? :D I'll be your personal trainer, Oppa.  After that I'd take you to hydrate as well a.k.a an excuse to get you drunk. :))

@linakyon puahaha he would be drunk even while he's still exercising.  How about some push ups routines like this?
tumblr_n39aj5ZQAH1qefckho1_500.jpgtumblr_n39aj5ZQAH1qefckho2_500.jpgcr. on pics

>:)   >:)

Aaah that's antlers? I didn't know that's what they're called :P  Aww cuuute... *.*  Is that a festival in Portugal?  It must be beautiful... Oppayam should see it... and get jealous again over seeing so many couples.. aww

Guest linakyon

@hkana OMG OMG OMG SCREAMMMMMS/ YESSSS!!!! And pull him closer to you asdfghjlk, but we could pass out xD  
Only in Madeira :D I love it, party all night long, singing lots of Christmas songs. It's really fun but idk if Oppayam would like it, it gets really crowded. But then if you avoid some streets it's fine, you only need a guide, Oppayam I volunteer for free, what more can you ask :PBesides, I think the reason he doesn't like crowded places it's because he gets recognized easily, which wouldn't happen here, unless he bumps into me hehe ;))

@linakyon We would achieve that heart rate level even without doing any exercises.  The closer we pull him, the faster the heartbeat.  His presence itself is already a cardio!  ;))
It sounds like a great time!  Ah yes true, crowded places might not be his preference... but it should be a memorable event :) There are some events/places that we have to endure/to see once in a while, to experience it at least once :D  Yeah yead avoid some streets, ok ok I see what you're doing >:)   
--
From cknia blog, BTS from the photoshoot :)

B4nZNwMCcAARAUz.jpg
B4nZNwOCQAEK1j9.jpg
B4nZNwOCQAAqtqT.jpg
cr. cknia + kwantsh
B4nZR4TCQAAXPfH.jpg
cr. cknia + kwantsh

B4nZUV3CYAAAvin.jpg
B4nZUaJCcAAj7LX.jpg
cr. cknia + kwantsh

Wannie in pink :x

Guest choeey2

@hkana Oppayam & Eric looking hot in pink !!  :x
Please share more Oppayam's photos to enjoy 
:D

Oh I found these... handsome!

tumblr_n4pewx6SfF1slgsdxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4pewx6SfF1slgsdxo2_500.jpg

Source: asamy-chan

%EA%B9%80%EB%8F%99%EC%99%84.jpg

-Kim-Dongwan-kim-dongwan-36023373-500-48

91441867.jpg  Kim_Dong_Wan_63.jpg

tumblr_m9ge2bL2cP1qe4z6o.jpg  20120625_kimdongwan_dating.jpg

200809050743131002_11.jpg

So rare, it's quite difficult to find him with pimple since he has a very nice skin, darker compare to the other members but almost flawless.

Credit: on the pictures

Guest linakyon

@hkana Indeed! And Oppayam recommended doing Hedwig for weight lost pfft Just seeing him does the job, but well, maybe it is more effective if we are the chosen ones for the car wash scene *nosebleed*ME?I'd neveeeeeeeeeer have such naughty intentions O:-)
I love cknia :x As long as I started scrolling I went awwww so cute!! But towards the end, bang! A wild ero and derp oppayam appears :)) And his comment, ' we look affectionate like a married couple' LOL Can you not??? =))  I need a bts video :D
@choeey2 Omo omo *.* Handsome oppayam 8->IKR, I guess it's not a surprise because he knows how to take care of his health :D And again I'm sure genetics play a role on this :)
Kyaaaa Oppayam and JSW side by side 8-> Not digging JSW hairstyle and Oppayam's beanie, but ignore that! They look so cute ^^ And now I am craving for some persimmon, damn it xDviewimage.php?id=3eb5d928edc539&no=29bcc
cr http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=shinhwa&no=521081&exception_mode=best

@linakyon carwash T.T omg dead.  Even hearing the unclear audio of him shouting 'This is carwash!' has that weird effect on me, what to do if he performs if we're the chosen ones. *pass out right on site*  If I had google glass, I'd record him and remember that moment forever.
BTS videos should some ASAP :))  So cute the writer of the blog, I think he/she either is a SHCJ or became a SHCJ hahha.  CKnia know Shinhwa so well ^^
@choeey2  Snoopy Oppayam! :x  Handsome ^^  Their skins are getting better as they get older, maybe they are taking more care... :D  
@linakyon Jo Seungwoo and Oppayam :x  When will you two star in the same drama together??? Oh gosh, sometimes it's really hard to guess when the photo was taken, when Wannie is in his beanie... He looks the same year after year...  If not for JSW in the same photo, I wouldn't be surprised if this was from 6-8 years ago...

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR! My imagination goes wild by only hearing the audio :P If I don't pass out, oppayam better have ear plugs because I'd squeal like a crazy fan girl xDmuahahah xD Your thoughts, my thoughts are the same. Too bad google glass is still not available worldwide  :P
Waiting for that day *.* Don't even care about who gets the first or second male lead as long as someone make it happen :D Yup, his face has barely changed so it's hard to say when it was taken :)  

@linakyon ikr! My thoughts, your thoughts are the same indeed  :))  Wonder why nobody has ever grabbed his legs yet :(|)
Me too, don't care if Wannie plays second lead, it's JSW... Maybe we can see the Evil and Hot Wannie. ;))

Guest linakyon

@hkana hahaha xD Only grab his legs???? ;)) Omg what am I saying xD
Yes, please!!! 8-> I have started watching bad guys and I can't stop thinking how amazingly Oppayam could pull a role of a criminal :P Watching Park Hae Jin and Jo Dong Hyeok as criminals makes me swoon, imagine if it was oppayam :DAnd then there's Kim Sang Joon, one of the most sexy ahjussis on kdrama land for me, such a good actor and his voice, oh boy o<-< 

@linakyon  :))  Blame Oppayam.
Ooo I've been hearing it's good, I guess I should check it out. I want to try Misaeng too.  I was watching Mr. Baek and Birth of A Beauty.  I think I'll drop them... The stories get so ridiculous and draggy.  Especially Mr. Baek, I think I'm on the verge of disliking the male lead because of his character lol.  I don;t understand people are supporting this selfish man.  It was not cute at all T.T  This would be the first time I drop Jang Nara's dramas huhu

Guest linakyon

@hkana Exactly, it was because of him we became like this :))
 I'm sold out even though the female cop annoys me sometimes. Eye candy, good story that always keeps me on my toes :)  I'm already on episode 8 and I found out that tomorrow it's the last episode ;(( Besides this I'm following Pinocchio which I'm also loving so far, I'm seeing Park Shin Hye on a new light thanks to this drama  :)Ahhh, Mr. Baek.... I've already given up, not even Lee Joon, whom I love, was enough to convince me to continue with the drama...
Yeah,it seems many love Misaeng. I have watched the 1st episode and I thought, meh not a drama for me... But I've also read many people who have skipped some episodes and say that it gets better so perhaps I'll give it a chance :)

@linakyon I should have dropped it earlier  :P  After watching episode 11, I'm dropping it for sure.  I think I finished it in five minutes kkk fast forward mode... Lee Joon is great in it :)  Aah I understand. I'm not sure of starting Misaeng because I'm afraid it will frustated me but it has Kang Haneul and I heard good reviews...  Thnks for the recommendation, I'll try to watch them. I have mo more to watch these days - Mr. Kim where are you? waiting for the rerun and some of the new dramas, Hyun Bin, Jisung, Kim Raewon :D