Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest choeey2

[Melon Music Story - Inside People] 20141121 - Kim Dongwan single album [He]

Breaking a 6 year void
Modern Cold City Guy
KimDongWan

Story 1 | On location at, returning as a soloist after a long time, Kim Dongwan’s album jacket photography session
On 8 October 2014, in a studio at Sungsu-dong, there was the album jacket photography session of Kim Dongwan, who has turned into a solo musician after a long time~ Let’s all go on set~!! ^^

The set with a vintage feel and Kim Dongwan, who has been filming since morning! He exudes the feel of Autumn, because he is greeting everyone after a long time, he is monitoring things in detail.

For this session, a digital camera wasn’t used, instead, it was an analogue film camera!

Unlike the usual photos, you will be able to see Kim Dongwan with an analogue feel as it is! Please look forward to it!
While monitoring, Kim Dongwan personally uses his handphone camera to capture himself~!! What picture was he happy with? (peeps)

Despite the filming that started from morning, focus on filming!

But! It is said he never lost his smile and was even the atmosphere maker on set! (1st heart racing at his smiling face)

Our Kim Dongan-nim who is both an ancestor in the idol industry that is still actively promoting and also a legend.. just.. even deliciously wearing jeans on jeans fashion well..!! ^^ (2nd heart racing at the visuals)

The filming completed with me repeatedly going “Handsome!!” from start to end!! (Yes…I did that.. :D)

Our Kim Dongwan who participated in the production of his first single album in 6 years with extreme sincerity and love!!! And also handsome superman-style photographer who took the photos and all the staff, everyone really worked hard!!!

This solo single album [He] that is presented to everyone full of extreme sincerity and love contains musician Kim Dongwan’s sincere voice. Returning after 6 years with his solo single album, Kim Dongwan! Please give it lots of love and please pay attention to his voice, his stories! This solo single album is really love.  (the love..♥)

Melon Exclusive | Revealing unrevealed cuts!

Story 2 | Debuting as a music video director, Kim Dongwan personally introduces the MV

Hello. This is Kim Dongwan, who got to debut (??)^^ as a director through the music video for this single album.

First..although I’m a little embarrassed to call it my music video director debut…
while working on this album I thought that the beautiful sceneries I had personally filmed while travelling fit well with the music and that was how I started.
Although it’s very lacking but I worked hard on it so I hope you will like it~

Alright..then I shall introduce the music video.

This music video is a video filmed when I went to New Zealand and Whistler, Canada, from 2013. I’ve also stayed at Whistler for a long time for travel and language studies.

While staying there, I spent my time snowboarding, hiking and mmountain biking.
Those were really enjoyable times~
I hope all of you can take the time off at least once to go there~ I strongly recommend it~~!! Hahaha

Actually, this was something I started from wanting to boast to the friends that I travelled and leisured with…
and it ended up being a music video~^^ 
Also, the video that I got from my vacation to see the Aurora, which I had planned for a long time, are included. (The video appears at the second half of the music video~ so please watch it till the end haha)
Filming the Aurora…I filmed consistently for more than 6 hours for 4 days while shaking from the cold~
I filmed it while using the Time Slip function. 
Unfortunately the truly huge and beautiful Aurora that I had seen couldn’t be captured.
Because that was a sight I wanted to see with my eyes too…

Anyway… although it’s very lacking but I hope you’ll enjoy watching it.. ^^
And also hope you will listen to the single album that I released after a long time…haha

From Kim Dongwan | To Melon

Everyone in the Melon family~ Spend this Winter with Sunshine~ ♡ - D.W.

sr: Melon Music
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

@choeey2 thank you for the article  :x  Oppayam T.T Gorgeous Oppayam T.T  It was so cute at their 'Heart racing' number 1 and number 2 hahaha... and commenting repeatedly how handsome he was.  Who could resist his charms? :D
The article is so full of warmth and adoration, I love it :) And Aww Director Kim Dong wan, I'm so proud of you! :x :x :x
He_Sunshine is now on iTunes!! Thank you so much, Oppayam ^^  You don't know how much happy I am :x
https://itunes.apple.com/th/album/he-single/id944107579

and another article :
[News] Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan is forever a witty guy

http://malpabo.tumblr.com/post/103196580226/news-shinhwas-kim-dongwan-is-forever-a-witty-guy
I'm sorry for just posting the link.  See you dearies in a week, will miss you all! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it :x >:D<

Guest choeey2

:-? hhmmm.. gals please tell me, is this a good news or not so good news?.... 

Dongwan mentions past girlfriend, bike accident, and upcoming Shinhwa promotions

Shinhwa's Dongwan, who recently released his new single 'He_Sunshine', held his mini-concert 'He' at the AX Korea in Seoul on November 20. During the concert, he talked about a past girlfriend, bike incident, and Shinhwa.

He said, "I put my girlfriend's picture in an essay. The people around me tried to stop me, but I put it in because I really wanted to remember her."

Dongwan also mentioned a bicycling incident, saying, "In the past, I was riding a bicycle in Canada when I got into an accident that broke my collarbone," revealing he had to get 8 metal pins in his collarbone to heal properly.

Lastly, he said, "Soon, I will start Shinhwa activities. Through this concert, I am starting the ignition."

Meanwhile, "He_Sunshine" is his first song in six years as a solo artist after being busy with musicals and other activities. 

Credit: allkpop

Guest choeey2

hkana said: @choeey2 thank you for the article  :x  Oppayam T.T Gorgeous Oppayam T.T  It was so cute at their 'Heart racing' number 1 and number 2 hahaha... and commenting repeatedly how handsome he was.  Who could resist his charms? :D
The article is so full of warmth and adoration, I love it :) And Aww Director Kim Dong wan, I'm so proud of you! :x :x :x
He_Sunshine is now on iTunes!! Thank you so much, Oppayam ^^  You don't know how much happy I am :x
https://itunes.apple.com/th/album/he-single/id944107579

and another article :
[News] Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan is forever a witty guy

http://malpabo.tumblr.com/post/103196580226/news-shinhwas-kim-dongwan-is-forever-a-witty-guy
I'm sorry for just posting the link.  See you dearies in a week, will miss you all! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it :x >:D<

Guest linakyon

I HATE YOU ITUNES :(( :(( I'm having such a stupid problem and can't seem to find a solution anywhere.... Idky but I can't type at all on the search bar, I click on it, tried to start writing, all useless T_T Besides I've tried to uninstall and install again but again the same problem persists which means I still wasn't able to buy the single T_TI've emailed the support team to see if they can help me :(
That reporter is one of us, cannot resist fangirling to Oppayam's irresistible charms, welcome to our lives :P 'Deliciously wearing jeans' x1000000  bbbb
Aigoo our Kim director is really humble :x How can someone not enjoy watching those breath taking landscapes while listening to his voice :x
@choeey2 Many were having mixed feelings about that. I can only speak for myself, I  think people are making that  an issue when it really isn't imo.I think it's sweet of him because it means she was really important in his life. And I have to agree with @hkana whom I discussed this already on his other thread, it only shows they broke up maturely :)
tl;dr but it's merely my opinion:First, we don't really know what kind of pic is, it may only be her back, her hand etc..Although I'm actually hoping it's a pic we can see her face since I'm curious about the type of girls he's interested ^^
Second, Korea has strict laws regarding image rights, so he'd get in trouble if he didn't ask her consent for publishing her pic.So the claims ' what about her privacy' ,' she might be uncomfortable' and so on are invalid, if it's in the book she gave her permission :)
Then there are some talking about how he said on his concert he wishes for more privacy which is the complete opposite for his decision to publish her pic. Again, I disagree. He had the freedom to to make this decision and it's not like we are getting all the details of their relation. 
=========================
@hkana By the title itself I knew it was going to be an amazing title, and after reading I was right :P I'm all smiles after reading it :P His lame joke though xD  
More videos :P
Wig in a box. LOL Oppayam having a hard time to get the right emotions? xD And his 'hi' to the first floor, so random and cute :D 

cr FeelYoung
Wicked little town

cr FeelYoung
Handkerchief T_T  I want to keep him forever in my pocket, so cute :x :x

cr FeelYoung
When I was your man

Same BTS video, but uploaded on yt

cr kim yy33

Fans donations ^^ Happy to see they used he_sunshine and handkerchief :xhttp://youtu.be/Cf_cQTckY50
cr dreame co kr
Happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating :D

@hkana @linakyon @choeey2 As someone that gets jealous really easily, I will be honest and say that I am jealous that Wannie talked about his ex-gf, not in a bad way of course :) But as someone that also has a conscious, I can understand why he talked about her, whether it ended on good terms or bad terms, it shows that one way or another, the relationship taught him something and it probably meant a lot to him. 
It appears that people has seemed to forgot that he has a life outside of the ET industry, it's okay that he talks about his ex-gf. We, fans, may get jealous or upset, but we have to respect him and try to understand him. We don't know everything about him. :)

@linakyon I was able to search for his song. It's breathtaking and refreshing :)

Guest linakyon

@hedimx12  "We, fans, may get jealous or upset, but we have to respect him and try to understand him. We don't know everything about him." Exactly my friend, and often people tend to forget that :)
After performance in Mokpo 141122 B3CjULZCcAE6OGN.jpg:large
cr andy5903
B3CuQNMCMAAuTtc.jpg
cr 就是這麼喜歡美好的你
B3CuQLSCEAAJOdx.jpg
cr就是這麼喜歡美好的你B3CVFRVCQAAbkSx.jpg:large
cr MSlkong
B3Cg0mDCEAAxnty.jpg:large
cr dw-in-deng
Fancam ^^ Love how someone started playing he_sunshine :D

cr Juyeong Kim
=======================
Roygen calendar :x KyoDengggg :x His smile T_T Why so serious Syung? xDB3C2t6SCUAAgFiY.jpg:large
cr urbirds
=============================
14 of the sexiest actors over 30:Kim Dong Wan
Just a few years after his debut withShinhwa, gorgeous star Kim Dong Wan made his acting debut. At one point, he was quoted as saying he would prefer a career in acting rather than as a singer. It wouldn’t have been a bad career choice for the star, since he has won multiple awards for his roles in dramas. Check out his heartwarming and charming role in his 2012 drama, “Cheer Up, Mr. Kim!”
cr soompi
===========================
A sponsor pic for All stars :D Personalized sneakers :) I like them, but there are way too many spikes xD *pokes rainbows* :PB3IQMwXCYAEV_3K.jpg
cr snupi357
B3IQNNrCYAAxH_i.jpg
cr snupi357
=====================
tumblr_nfgujvZhlq1qefckho1_500.png

"From long before, Dongwan-hyung was an honest and good person, and a person who earnestly dreamed and passionately fulfilled [those dreams].
I felt happy as I’ve been watching him preciously roll out his music and video, which have the feeling of freedom and refreshment.
Many are called artists, but [i wonder] if there’s really another artist like him.” 
Brand Newjiq, co-producer and co-writer of “He_Sunshine” 

Credits: @groovyhoody + Kim Dongwan Tumblr (Eng Trans)

Seeing a video he personally filmed, his warm voice, all of it oozes happiness :xIt is indeed a nice and well deserved compliment :D 
========================
Update on merchandise orders:
Greetings, this is CI ENT.

Notice on the MD order for Kim Dong Wan mini concert [He].

1. Due date is Nov. 28th(Friday) 00:00

2. Orders will be divided into two groups, which orders until Nov. 23rd(Sunday) will be categorized group 1, and will be provided with various information, including banking information, via e-mail.

3. The other orders from Nov. 24th(Monday) will be categorized group 2, and will be provided the same. Orders are closed on Nov. 28th.

4. Delivery will start when your payment is confirmed.

5. Error may occur if orders overlap. If omitted, there will be further 
notice.

6. If you will to make any changes to your order, please have [order change] at the head of title. 

7. Beginning today, please disclose your postal code. This does not apply to previous orders.

Thanks, CI ENT

I was getting worried because so far no reply, but I guess it's normal, and a god sign, it may mean they have many orders :)
LOL xD Cient messed up the addresses xD But it's cute :P Lucky, lucky and he even wrote a small message, jealous ,jealous xD 'Je ne parle pas francais' I don't speak french xD Oppayam, you should have used google translator, it isn't 'francais' but 'français' :))B3N5RqQIQAAqyow.jpgcr JFrenchTripleS
===================LOL SHCJ :))
[News] Mention of Dongwan in week’s best comments article

[Photo and content omitted]

④ Kim Dongwan confesses he “included a picture of my ex-girlfriend in my photo essay”

Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan confessed that he included a picture of his ex-girlfriend in his upcoming photo essay.

Kim Dongwan said on November 20th, “I included a photo of my ex-girlfriend in the essay. Other people tried to discourage me, but I said it had to be there because I want to remember her.”

Kim Dongwan released ‘He_Sunshine’ at midnight on the 21st, returning to K-Pop as a solo singer for the first time in six years.

The song was written by Brand Newjiq and composer team WATT, which previously wrote such songs as MC the Max’s ‘We, In the Past’, LYn’s ‘High Heel’, and Sweet Sorrow’s ‘Wonderful Day’.

Comment: Oppa…what…what are you saying…! (Min**)

tumblr_inline_nfjlnwoWpK1spcm04.jpg

(On photo: Nothing you’re saying’s making any sense…!)

SourceWstar News

Trans shinhwastuff.tumblr.com

Guest linakyon

2014 KIM DONG WAN LIVE CONCERT [ Starlight ] NOTICE
[iNFORMATION]
Genre : Live Concert
Date/ Time : December 31st, 2014 / PM10:00
Venue : Seoul Student Gymnasium (Jamsil)
Age Group : 7 Year and Over
Running Time : 120 minutes
Price : VIP 121,000won / R 99,000won / S 77,000won
Tickets Open : December 1st (Mon) PM8:00 @INTERPARK-http://ticketpark.com/

*Tickets will be limited to 4 tickets per person.
*Lost or damaged tickets cannot be reissued nor will be admitted to enter.
Please take care of them.

10805752_731252386966839_164626298302204cr CI ENT
Lucky fans will spend the last hours of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 T_T   *sigh* I  hope they release he_starlight before the 31st...It wouldn't make sense to release it after the concert since the fans who went to his mini concert already heard it  :)  So curious what the merchandise will be this time, I would appreciate something simple like the previous concert, but it wouldn't be bad if there was a light stick :P 

Guest choeey2

linakyon said: 2014 KIM DONG WAN LIVE CONCERT [ Starlight ] NOTICE
[iNFORMATION]
Genre : Live Concert
Date/ Time : December 31st, 2014 / PM10:00
Venue : Seoul Student Gymnasium (Jamsil)
Age Group : 7 Year and Over
Running Time : 120 minutes
Price : VIP 121,000won / R 99,000won / S 77,000won
Tickets Open : December 1st (Mon) PM8:00 @INTERPARK-http://ticketpark.com/

*Tickets will be limited to 4 tickets per person.
*Lost or damaged tickets cannot be reissued nor will be admitted to enter.Lucky fans will spend the last hours of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 T_T   *sigh* I  hope they release he_starlight before the 31st...It wouldn't make sense to release it after the concert since the fans who went to his mini concert already heard it  :)  So curious what the merchandise will be this time, I would appreciate something simple like the previous concert, but it wouldn't be bad if there was a light stick :P 

Guest linakyon

@choeey2 Me too :(( Again, the curious me went to check airfare prices and damn it, it's really expensive T_T 

Good news!!! Congrats to writer Kim <:-P  I'm so happy for him :D
[CI Notice]

Notice on the photo essay, ‘김동완, the first’.

First edition of the book, released today, was immediately sold out. Thank you for your huge interest and love.

Currently, printing of the second edition is in progress, with preorders available at various online bookstores. Delivery will begin in the second week of December.

We will continue to do our best in supporting Kim Dong Wan to become a good book writer.

Thanks, CI ENT

cr CI ENT
And another event, you have to love CI :D :D :D  I already figured out a solution for my problem, I'll ask a friend to log in into my account on her pc and buy it....why didn't I think this before??? Now I'm the one who needs walnuts :))
[CI Event]

Kim Dong Wan digital single ‘He_Sunshine’ iTunes download event!

1. To those who have downloaded Kim Dong Wan digital single ‘He_Sunshine’ at iTunes,

2. Take a screenshot of the download completed page.

3. Post a comment including the screenshot!

[until December 7th(Sunday), winner announced on December 15th(Monday)

Three persons among the participants will be rewarded with a Kim Dong Wan signature CD. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/he-single/id944107579?l=ko&ls=1

cr CI ENT
Go!Go!Go! :D
And more good news, CI ENT already replied regarding MD :DHere's the mail they sent:

Hello, this is CI ENT

Notice on the Kim Dong Wan mini concert [He] MD purchase.

Your orders have been received successfully.

However, we are afraid to tell you that payment for overseas orders must be made in US Dollars ONLY. Sorry we have tried many ways including PayPal and credit cards, but none of them is available for transaction at the moment. Besides, shipping and remittance charge must be included.

* Upon MD purchase : Product Price + Shipping Charge + Remittance Charge-> Only in US Dollars

As for now, situation is that the sum of both shipping and remittance charge will eventually surpass the price of the product itself for orders under 10 quantity.

In response, we are in a hesitation to open an online shop for overseas fans. This will make credit card payment available, and at the same time eliminate remittance charge. The online shop is targeted to open in the third week of December.

We strongly recommend to postpone your order until the online shop opens. However for fans in a great hurry who still wish to continue with the current conditions mentioned above, please send us another confirmation e-mail, and we will continue payment and shipping process as it is.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, CI ENT

?img=sXbmaxMZKq%2BCp4KYaqump634Mrt%2FF6U
0 novasThey shouldn't hesitate and open an online shop,it would be easier for them and for us as well :D Everyone, toes and fingers crossed :P
I just want to give a big hug to everyone in CI ENT :) For a new company they are doing such an amazing job, I really feel spoiled :)Supporting the artist, providing English translations, many events, hearing fans requests and being considerate for international fans since the only payment method of payment can be really expensive >:D<
Check out chicken mania calendar, just scroll down and prepare to drool, I've warned you :Dhttp://hipness2300.blog.me/220193867697
What are your favorite months? ^^ 
Mine are June- that gorgeous smile that knocks me out EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! 
:x :x :x And August, my birthday month and I have RicWan and Oppayam's LEGS..Oppayam, why your legs are more beautiful than mine, heeeelp can't stop looking o<-<

Guest choeey2

I'm saving for my March trip to Seoul, but I have ordered copies of Dongwan Photo Essay & Minu DVD.. now I'm broke  :(( Minu dvd is otw though.. I'm happy but now I need to start saving more  

Guest linakyon

Our stores adopted the black Friday tradition and having some massive discounts :D And thanks to that I've bought my very first dslr, nikon d3200 ^^  It's not a recent model and it's an entry level camera but I bought it knowing it's limitations because I'm sure I'll learn a lot with it :) Being an entry level it has a guide mode, but guess what? The first thing I did was to set up on manual to have full control since I have read a lot and know how it works :P In the future I'll definitely send some photos to Oppayam because he was the one who inspired me and made me realize I needed a better camera :D
@choeey2 Fighting!!! You can do it, dear ^^ And I should do the same even though I cannot go to the concert in March, I'm grabbing to that tiny hope that they will do a World tour :) btw did they shipped your photobook?  Mine is already on its way :D
EditCI is on a roll, more updates and yet one more event wohooo <:-P
CI NoticeGreetings, this is CI ENT. 

This is a notice on ordering Kim Dong Wan mini concert [He] official MD and the photo essay, '김동완, the first', concert [starlight]

1. [He] official MD 
- The online order for the MD has closed today. For those who sent us orders until today, an e-mail regarding banking information has been sent out. For those who have sent us orders after the deadline, please send us another e-mail. Once payment is confirmed, delivery will begin accordingly. 
- For international orders, we are working on figuring out each different delivery fee. Please understand it requires some time. 

2. Photo essay '김동완, the first' 
- Delivery for the photo essay '김동완, the first' has begun. For any reports and inquiries, please contact '페이퍼북', Tel. 82-2-546-5756 . 

3. Kim Dong Wan concert [starlight] 
- Tickets for another Kim Dong Wan concert [starlight] at the end of the year, will be opened 8:00 PM Monday, via Interpark. 
- You may expect the best from Kim Dong Wan. Please show us your interest. 

* Among one person who clicks Like and tags his/her friend with a comment on this notice will be rewarded with a '김동완, the first' with Kim Dong Wan's signature on it. (until Dec. 12th, winner announced Dec. 26th) 

#OfficialMDclosed #Starlight #ExpectTheBest#PracticeIsTheOnlyWayToSurvive #KingOfEventCI #HappyToServeYou
Cr CI ENT
Again asking fans to show interest, that goes without saying :D And the hastags LMAO =)) 

Guest choeey2

Waaaah it's so cool that @linakyon 's oppayam's photo essay is on the way, mine is still waiting to be sent, but Minu dvd has arrived this morning so I have something to watch during weekend ^^
U7ZSEg.jpg

I'm so happy to know that CI ENT is very communicative, attentive & informative to fans and the demand.. its rarely to hear and see entertainment companies do what CI is doing for the fans..
Oh I don't know anything about photography.. I hope I have something like 'sense of art' but I guess I'm useless ^lol^ it's really an excellent idea to send your own photo collection to Oppayam, He must be really proud to be the inspiration of your lovely creation.  So go for it!! 

Guest linakyon

@choeey2 Have fun watching it :D An overdose of sexy Minwoo for this weekend ;) I've been watching some spoilers of the dvd and it looks amazing :D
I've always enjoyed taking pics and my phone takes pretty decent ones but there were many times I felt it was not enough :)Thank you for the encouragement,  I'll definitely work on it :D
I forgot to post a link of a blog with some pics of mini concert :D http://m.blog.naver.com/yujin123123/220193097588

@linakyon @chooey2 @heidimx12 @achil Hello girls, I miss you all hugssssss >:D< Thank you everyone for the warm wishes, hope everyone had a nice week too :x 
@linakyon Kyaa even more updates, fancams and blog with pictures T.T T.T  Thank you so much dear :x Congrats on your dslr purchase, now Oppayam has to come to Portugal/Europe for sure! :D Yes, it's a good idea to send those beautiful pictures, he will be happy to hear it ;x  
@choeey2 whoa I'm happy for you.  The  M Inside dvd looks so beautiful! :x  

Oppayam congrats on your book being sold out immediately after release!! And for printing a second edition, daebak! :-bd Another concert, and end-of-year concert too, Oppayam :x :x  CI Ent, really, with those hilarious hashtags and events, I love you soooo much :x
omg open an online shop lol lol  Their replies and announcement are sometimes hilarious, sometimes are serious and strict.  Are you behind all of these, Oppayam? It sounds so much like you :D
He_Starlight concert poster is so pretty :x

Finished watching all the fancams, aaargh Oppayam was so cute, swayed his body left and right while singing.  Want to see how he pleaded to the fans to buy the book hahaha
@linakyon @choeey2 @heidimx12 About the photo of his ex-girlfriend, I wouldn't be too worry about it either :)  Knowing Oppayam, there would be a possibility that it was a joke :)  Even if he did, I'm alright with it as well. A bit jealous but it makes me love him more too.  I'm sure he has her permission.  I'm really curious, actually. haha.  I have never really wanted to look for his past girlfriends, I don't even know who they were, I think most of them were not celebrities, weren't they? But since he mentioned it, I want to see that picture :D I admire him for being honest, Wannie once again is controversial, since the day of 'Shinhwa is not responsible for your lives' till now :) In a good way, of course.  :x  It might not be understood at that moment, but people will understand the actions later.  :)
I think most of SHCJ, Korean and International are mostly being supportive and positive, never read any negative comments except that on allkpop, anyway that was allkpop intention as a tabloid, to feed opinion on people and create those :P

Guest choeey2

hkana said: Finished watching all the fancams, aaargh Oppayam was so cute, swayed his body left and right while singing.  Want to see how he pleaded to the fans to buy the book hahaha
@linakyon @choeey2 @heidimx12 About the photo of his ex-girlfriend, I wouldn't be too worry about it either :)  Knowing Oppayam, there would be a possibility that it was a joke :)  Even if he did, I'm alright with it as well. A bit jealous but it makes me love him more too.  I'm sure he has her permission.  I'm really curious, actually. haha.  I have never really wanted to look for his past girlfriends, I don't even know who they were, I think most of them were not celebrities, weren't they? But since he mentioned it, I want to see that picture :D I admire him for being honest, Wannie once again is controversial, since the day of 'Shinhwa is not responsible for your lives' till now :) In a good way, of course.  :x  It might not be understood at that moment, but people will understand the actions later.  :)
I think most of SHCJ, Korean and International are mostly being supportive and positive, never read any negative comments except that on allkpop, anyway that was allkpop intention as a tabloid, to feed opinion on people and create those :P

@hkana @linakyon @choeey2 I've missed you ladies too, I've been busy with work and getting sick :( But I hope you all have been well. I haven't checked out the fancams from Wannie's concert yet. 
About the ex-girlfriend part, I'm not too worried about it cuz we all have our histories and stories, whether it was good or bad. If Korea has a strict law about publishing someone's photo without their consent, then I'm sure Wannie had her blessing to publish it :) I honestly don't really keep up with their personal lives, because I've pretty much spent the whole thing wondering if they were single or they did have girlfriends because you didn't hear much about their personal lives, which is a good thing. Sometimes, the less that I know, the better.
@choeey2 Congratz on receiving your Minwoo order.
Off Topic, but here's a clip from SB ft. Super Juniorhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xub7v0_latino

The previous clip where they were "seducing" the members made me laugh so hard. Wannie was so straight-forward with Kyukyun, Andy knew who he wanted from the start, Minbong and Jinnie were heartbroken, and their matchmaking moments were sweet and funny. Hyesung didn't want Shin Dong with anyone else. And though this is just a very funny and silly game, when I watched this, I often wanted to "slap" Eric lol.....but all of the guys from both groups are really adorable, just wish the others were there too :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana You're back ^^Hope you had a good time :x Playing with my new toy and then editing on lightroom, no one can stop me haha :P I wish I could meet Oppayam and ask him a few things about photography :P
Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the places I initially made plans to go this weekend because like in @choeey2 's country, the weather here was really crazy as well.It even snowed, which is a rare thing for this time of the year.I wanted to go to the mountains but since I have zero experience driving on a snowy road I decided not to risk....Also,the wind was so strong that made a crane right in front of my apartment fell.Thankfully it fell to a vacant lot, so there weren't any casualties...
@heidimx12 Oh, dear :( Please take good care of you! Wishing you a speedy recovery >:D
That clip =)) That segment is really hilarious, even if it is variety, it has a better plot than most dramas nowadays xD pfffffft....Eric, you fox, you sell your heart for candy xD I CANNOT with Oppayam, 'it's creepy but I feel good' LOLBut I must confess this, I felt jealous of Kyuhyun, how not to? Oppayam putting his arm around his neck and asking if he wants to eat the candy together /CRIES/Oppayam, I want that too ;))

@choeey2 Thank you ^^ We had a little family gathering with the cousins and going out a little :)  It's been raining for a couple of days here too but it's good because California really needs it :D  Tropical rains must be very heavy downpours X_X  
@heidimx12 I'm sorry to hear you've been sick :( Hope you are getting better >:D<
@linakyon omg! Thankfully there were no casualties.  Oh no, your plan was cancelled :( But it's better be safe, you're being responsible, dear >:D<
You girls please take care of yourselves >:D<
@heidimx12 @linakyon lol lol that segment! it was hilarious. The way Eric threw the lollipop was so cute :D Sungmin's dance T.T  He should do a waist dance with Oppayam haha.  I love that Shinhwa and Suju looked comfortable with each other hence the jokes were thrown more freely.  I love how Wannie just go straight to Kyuhyun haha. With wink wink too :D And Kyuhyun didn't protest when Erowan put his hands on his butt, lol!  Ryeowook is so cuuuttee ^^