Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@linakyon  ;)) Thankfully you found that hidden strength! Or else you would have need to wait again T.T
I've never been a good reader of philosophy and self-improvement/motivating books, I've tried even the popular ones but couldn't finish it :P Now I think, maybe because I hadn't found the right books that work for me :D Or try to read more books with a more open mind lol... 
Awwww really, Oppayam wrote that? Woodong... :x :x  Minwoo is so patient :x  He always has this nurturing aura when we see him talking to the hoobaes  or to the D9 contestants but aww 16 years and I believe Wannie can be frustating sometimes :)  Aww
Oppayam has so much love for the members and treasure them very much. :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana He did :D  I melt when I read that :)  I don't think many of us can say they have someone like that, it got me thinking how nice it would be if I have one  :) 16 years it is such a long time, it's hard within our families let alone with people not related with us. I really admire Minwoo for that, he really is an amazing man :x :x  I wonder if he read that already :P If he didn't I would love if someone shows him that while filming his reaction, yeah, I can keep dreaming :P

Oppayam really loves them, and even though I'm sure the others have got mad with him, I know they love him too. OT6 for life :x 

@linakyon Minwoo has such a big heart, remember in Shinbang he immediately said that he would take care of Yonghee's family problems when he told him he would quit. Even though he didn't have the money yet.  He is really amazing. :x  I'd love to have someone like that too.  
Oh yeah and there's Wannie's coming to Minwoo's defense too, responding to Amy's words.  Yes, no one can't deny OT6 loves for each other.  :x
Hope Oppayam gives a copy to each of them :) 

Guest choeey2

Woodong love!!!~~ so cuuuuteeee :x  

I100% agree with you all. Minwoo is awesome with kind-heart and down to earth personality. 

@linakyon so happy you have received oppayam's book, did you enjoy seeing the pictures? I can't wait to receive mine, I don't know when but I hope it will arrive before holidays.  But my Chicken Mania calendar has arrived this morning, I haven't checked it yet since I'm still at the office. I'll take a photo of it later tonight.

I really luv this photo, the CEOs & their spokesperson :P

waXwm5.jpg

please share more of Woodong's love photos, I'd love to see more of them playing together ;;)

Guest linakyon

@hkana I teared up when he offered to help him, looking back at that scene it doesn't surprise me he did that because when he was in trouble Shinhwa members were the ones who have helped him :) All of them have such beautiful hearts :) 
@choeey2 Still didn't have time to see it properly,  but will do it this weekend :D Ahhh so lucky! Enjoy seing those gorgeous pics :D have to look around to see if any store is selling it...

@linakyon I did too, Minwoo is taking care of people closed to him, Yes they all have beautiful hearts. :)  Remember when Wannie gave $30,000 to his struggling ex-manager... I just  :((
@choeey2 the CEOs & their spokesperson :))  Because one CEO prefers to communicate through Instagram pictures and the other one refuses to update in English :))
@linakyon @choeey2 whoa so jealous, enjoy! :D The new cknia calendar looks really gorgeous.  They are all so handsome in it.  This year is the year of Ricwan haha, I like the one of them in the water, the blue color is so refreshing :D
@choeey I'll try to post more later, for the time being how about a wet Woodong first? :D
tumblr_mvoxfuUr7X1riputxo1_500.jpg
Photos of woodong looking at each other 6 
cr. mstylero

Guest linakyon

@hkana What can I say *.* Thank you for WooDong spam :D *muack*tumblr_mpcfgiFtIF1riputxo8_1280.jpg
cr mstylero
Because even if we have seen most of this countless ties, it is never enough :xtumblr_mtfthaN47W1qmajgho1_250.giftumblr_mtfthaN47W1qmajgho2_250.giftumblr_mtfthaN47W1qmajgho4_250.giftumblr_mtfthaN47W1qmajgho3_250.giftumblr_mtfthaN47W1qmajgho5_250.giftumblr_mtfthaN47W1qmajgho6_250.gifcr on gifs
tumblr_mod638Dqln1ru1kkgo1_250.giftumblr_mod638Dqln1ru1kkgo2_250.gif
cr shinhwaforeverMinwoo's top tank and Oppayam's unbuttoned shirt are really distracting *_*
tumblr_mxnh360aML1sz6obho1_400.gif

cr shinbangchangjo
Not even Minbong can resist Oppayam's moobs ;))tumblr_n64chgeg4k1t0k260o1_400.gif
cr ployshinhwa
tumblr_mr3ezazhZx1qf6vm5o1_400.gif
crladymcqueen990628
Poor baby, but Minwoo is always there for him :Dtumblr_mys8y8i1WS1s3vkhfo2_400.giftumblr_mys8y8i1WS1s3vkhfo1_400.gif
cr orangebox& shinfly
tumblr_mj4rlkoAwf1rkc8b3o3_500.gif
cr milktealimesoda

Guest linakyon

@hkana *Hugs* So many feelings right now...Aigooo my heart xD
He asked Minwoo, but still lose to Hyesung tsk He better win next time :))
When something like this can happen again? If Minwoo hasn't any special plans for year's end, he can drop by Wannie's concert and make something like this happen again, I wish xD

cr roshinhwa6
Now that I hear this, closely they choose such nice words 'All Dongwan fans all like this too much', when in reality Minwoo called Wannie fans perverts kekeke ;)

@linakyon omg that clip T.T   Woodong,,.You two...  'All Dongwan fans all like this too much', how do you know that we are perverts hahaha... 
They will always challenge each other for the 5th position lol lol.  Shinhwa Wings :D

Guest choeey2

whooaa so many woodong love  :x thank you @hkana & @linakyon for sharing their wet wet wet (oh my poor eyes keep staring at those areas *smack my head*) and those..their hug hug hug & kisseu kisseu and now I'm having a heart attack!! :) 

Guest linakyon

@hkana ikr, we perverts? Blasphemy :))Love your new sig :) He really is the snow prince of Shinhwa. It would be an awesome idea for a board for Shinhwa's concert, see Oppayam, fans can be creative and write other things than wrinkles Dongwan :P
@hkana @choeey2  We are all the same, our eyes all look to particular areas as if it was by telepathy xD
@hkana CI ENT, BLESS YOU  :\">  LOOK AT THAT BODY T_T  Even if the lower part of the pic is dark, you can see that beautiful waist line /CRIEEES/  Oppayammmm, dayummm I want to touch his body xD  #I'mnotbeingpervyit'sonlyforeducationalpurposes ;))

@linakyon thank you :D I love it too. Syooong! Woosh, woosh he fies.  Hehe yeah I'd like it better than wrinkly Oppayam hahaha. I'm sure he approves  ;))
@linakyon @choeey2 Lol! The telepathy must be strong, I don't knw how many more were staring at the same places haha.  Collective Intelligence, right, Oppayam? :D
@linakyon ikr! OMG. Beautifully toned.  I like it dark, makes the picture come out stronger... it's alluring... :D  It looks like a poster for a movie :D

Guest linakyon

@hkana And it's original!  I don't think I ever heard someone call him that :D He would be delighted, so if you go to a concert, you know what to write  ;)
@hkana @chooey2 That's because we are all connected by this strong orange bond :D
@hkana Fb should have a spoiler tag option so that  we could prepare for what we will see xD Oppayam is working hard to keep that promise to show us some abs at 40 :P I hope the rest are working on it too xD think Minwoo and Junjin are, and lately Syung has been showing us some toned biceps so I guess he is as well :P 

@linakyon aww thanks! He's definitely our prince :) 
Yup I think by the look of some recent pictures/videos, the rest of members have been exercising too.  Eric has just finished his drama so looks like he still maintains his actor body... Minwoo has always been fit for concerts, I think he's always been the most prepared :D

Guest linakyon

@hkana hmm wonder if we can expect them to anticipate the promise, next year seems good :P
SIGH at the updates....beware....tumblr_ng77sxUXaX1qefckho1_500.jpg

141206 - Kim Dongwan at “Pandora” in Gwangju (it’s known as a soju-room, where you can eat, drink, and sing karaoke in a room that has couches and a table) with a fan who was celebrating her birthday there with her friends and met him by chance as she was going to the restroom.  So lucky! He must have gone there after his very last Hedwig show, which was in Gwangju that day. 

Thank you for the pics @linakyon.  Some people have the luck of meeting him randomly, I'm so jealous. 
Milky skin Kim Dongwan! Let me poke your biceps.  (Actually I want to do more than poking but yeah I think it's better I keep those ideas im my thoughts haha)
lol lol yes that's right, it's our face look like seeing those pictures :))  Thankfully for the twins, Wannie and Oppayam, they're too adorable and handsome. *sigh* 
cry cry jealous max